Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Kyoraku VS Marta I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Kyoraku VS Marta

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

Village of Residence : Soul Society
Cool Points (LOL) : 5
Kekkei Genkai : Shinigami

Kyoraku VS Marta Empty
PostSubject: Kyoraku VS Marta   Kyoraku VS Marta Icon_minitime1November 4th 2010, 1:07 pm

-*They landed in a crowded building area...perfect. Kyoraku put Marta down and leaned on the side of a building with his hat tilted still in his flirtatious tone.*-

"So... let's just shoot the breeze, I'm tired. And I need a drink"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Kyoraku VS Marta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyoraku VS Marta   Kyoraku VS Marta Icon_minitime1November 4th 2010, 2:31 pm

--Although this guy creeped Marta out, like he was reeeaally creepy, she wouldn't raise her sword if she didn't have to, but what's this? Her blade was already pointed at the man, just like she did with Kenpachi. Although, with such a nervous expression on her face, she wouldn't strike or attempt to. She just didn't trust this pedo captain. After a moment of thinking clearly and calming down, she dropped her sword to her side and began to speak.--"Ah, cool cool..Marta didn't want to fight when its not needed either..."-- She sighed with relief, then continued.-- "Drink? Drink what~? Although, Marta is too young for sake."-- Her face was full of glee. She wondered what drinks they had here in soul society. Hopefully something super great.--
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

Kyoraku VS Marta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyoraku VS Marta   Kyoraku VS Marta Icon_minitime1November 4th 2010, 5:08 pm

-Kyoraku whipped out some Sake from under his robe and sipped it, he just loved relaxing, but unlike other captains he's a slave to his zanpakuto having to fight when his swords say or else he'd die. So technically he's stalling.-

"Your swords are so aggressive... They say when two zanpakuto's clash you can see the story of the wielder and their resolve have you ever noticed that?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Kyoraku VS Marta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyoraku VS Marta   Kyoraku VS Marta Icon_minitime1November 4th 2010, 11:09 pm

"Eeeh, sorta kinda."-- She said with a tilt of her head.-- "Marta didn't feel much of that when she fought Kenpachi, but when Marta and Byakuya's swords clashed... His resolve was extreme. He must have had some hard experience in his past, causing him to be so strict on himself.."-- She said, but in actuality she was thinking aloud. She may be spastic at times, but she does have a good sense of battle, which was why she was able to pick up on such things.-- "So are you sure we don't hafta fight? Marta wants to save her friends, and Marta can tell that you're innocent because...you seem.."-- She couldn't put her finger on the word, and she bonked herself on the head a few times.--
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

Kyoraku VS Marta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyoraku VS Marta   Kyoraku VS Marta Icon_minitime1November 4th 2010, 11:36 pm

"Unfortunately my dear, I too have my allegiances. Though, I think this problem is bigger than the both of us and that maybe we both should be on the same side. Let's just hope that after our 'exchange' our numbers won't be too thin where we loose to the greater power in the end huh?"

-Kyoraku slowly drew his twin Zanpakuto from their respective sheaths it was EXTREMELY rare to have twin zanpakuto and the girl had them as well, which is one of the first reasons why Kyoraku liked her outside of her gender of course.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Kyoraku VS Marta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyoraku VS Marta   Kyoraku VS Marta Icon_minitime1November 4th 2010, 11:46 pm

--Marta drew her two blades as well, kind of surprised that this man had 2 zanpakutos as well. She was glade she got to run into one of the more reasonable captains, however, her eyes would gleam, as if she just figured something out.--"Greater power..same side..."-- She thought back to the time when her and Kham just finished Byakuya, and then he and Kenpachi were abducted by this man with short white hair.-- "Wait! Um, Shusun, Marta thinks your name was? Does the name Byakuya and Kenpachi ring any bells? Do you know where they are??"-- She seemed a bit...jumpy.--
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

Kyoraku VS Marta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyoraku VS Marta   Kyoraku VS Marta Icon_minitime1November 5th 2010, 9:12 am

-Kyoraku stopped and looked at Matra unnecessarily inquisitively he had known that Kenpachi and Byakuya haven't returned yet but when he mentioned it to the captain commander he spoke nothing of it which made him seem a bit suspicious.-

"Yeah, they went to your world and never came back! Guess Kenpachi found some stronger foes?-

-Kyoraku swung his blades downward, though his reiatsu was not outright powerful Kyoraku was one of the strongest captains in soul society, he didn't like showing off his strength but the very perceptive foe could see that he was filled to the brim with massive spiritual power. He flicked his finger towards Marta, casting 'Sho' a level 1 Kido that launched a devastating shockwave in Marta's direction-

"Ugh... I hate Kido, but I really don't wanna stab you little girl."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Kyoraku VS Marta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyoraku VS Marta   Kyoraku VS Marta Icon_minitime1November 6th 2010, 1:24 am

"Hold on."-- With both of her blades, she cross chopped the incoming kido shockwave, diverting it around her. She still didn't know how to use kido, but thanks to Byakuya, she had experience with its power. And going by this, she could tell that the shockwave a pretty low level kido since it was so easy to parry.--"Marta saw then, get abducted..by this man with white hair."-- She pointed one of the swords at Shunsui, holding a serious expression on her face.--"Marta doesn't want to use her blade against you either, especially when there is something else out there... but, Marta won't play the pacifist if you mean Marta or her friends harm. Marta will self defend!"-- What she said wasn't a warning, but more of a promise. It quickly became clear that something else was out there, and the war between ninja and shinigami was just playing in the palm of someone's hand.--
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

Kyoraku VS Marta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyoraku VS Marta   Kyoraku VS Marta Icon_minitime1November 6th 2010, 5:52 pm

-The kido was a simple distraction which Marta feel for her 'pointing her swords at me' would be all for naught as she realized that I would no longer be in front of her but behind her, two of me to be exact who would engage in slashing at her form above and below, the third me in the air standing on the air would recite an incantation... whatever it was, it was long-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Kyoraku VS Marta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyoraku VS Marta   Kyoraku VS Marta Icon_minitime1November 6th 2010, 8:09 pm

--As it seemed as if the slashes were about to make contact with Marta, they would only succeed in phasing through her. Once she saw he wasn't going to listen, she used shunpo and ended up next to Grym, who seemed to have summoned herself.--
Grym: "Marta, just like everyone else, hes not going to listen. They're too fixed on making us the antagonists here."
Marta: "Tch..."
--Now, it seemed like he was about to follow up with another kido, so Marta may as well do something of her own. She flailed her arms about, conjuring up large amounts of water from the atmosphere to form a thick cyclone of water. She released it toward Shunsui, and once it left Marta's possession, Grym manipulated its size to make it into a tsunami sized vortex, leaving little area to evade to. Marta then pulled out a scroll and began to unravel it...--
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

Kyoraku VS Marta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyoraku VS Marta   Kyoraku VS Marta Icon_minitime1November 6th 2010, 8:29 pm

"You have a very pessimistic lady friend..... The only reason why I'm fighting is because I have too."

-Shunsui said from the sky, his ridiculously long incantion was for a binding spell. Being one of the most proficient kido users in all of soul society his spells aren't to be underestimated as is this one. As the tide of pwnage neared he shouted out...-

"Kuyō Shibari..."

-a black hole of energy as large as a small child was shot towards the tidal wave, which sucked up all the water as the spell passed through it, since it is a black hole of spiritual energy and all. The hole continued on it's path towards Marta planting it self on the ground while the two after image clones fired two of the black holes on either side of marta as the first hole was sucking up the water which planted themselves on the air, and the other clone fired 5 that completed the circle. The black holes gravitational energy would make marta feel as if shes being stretched 8 different ways making her seem as if she couldn't move, this being a lvl 79 kido would suck up as much attacks into the black holes as it can take before dispelling. Should marta' have escaped they would try their best to suck her in with the utmost of force-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Kyoraku VS Marta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyoraku VS Marta   Kyoraku VS Marta Icon_minitime1November 7th 2010, 10:20 pm

"Get in close Grym!"-- Marta grabbed Grym and she embraced Marta back. The two would begin to resist the black holes while expelling black mist from their bodies. This corrosive mist could even damage dimensions and voids such as black holes, and since there were two of them, they were producing quite the amount. As they did their best to rid of the black holes, or at least make them fill their capacity, Grym would use her intangibility to make the force of the black holes phase right through them, allowing them retreat from the center of the holes and shunpo to a safer area in the sky.-- "Go, Grym, Marta will handle him.."
Grym: "Really? You can't even use your power to its fullest extent, you need all the help you can-"
Marta: "Grym!"
--Marta said more seriously. Grym looked at Marta's face and could tell she meant it. She didn't know what she had planned, but she would leave anyway.--
Grym: "...I hope you know what you're doing..."
--Marta began to glow with reiatsu, and her zanpakutos did the same.-- "Dance, Plum y Panelapi!"-- Suddenly, despite the chakra suppressors, a powerful burst of spiritual pressure emitted from Marta's being. One strong enough that if the black mist didn't do away with the black holes, or fill them, then the strength of this release would dispel them. After all, Marta had A LOT of spiritual pressure. Her zanpakutos were now rapiers, and they were floating at her sides as black mist swirled in her hands, making a pair of black swords. In total, there were four.-- "Why do you have to fight Marta? Marta doesn't want to fight you.."-- She could sense that this guy was extremely powerful, much stronger than Kenpachi and maybe even Byakuya. She couldn't risk getting her other Martas hurt in this fight, especially since they would all be severely limited. Her rapiers danced around her body, and as they did large beams of chakra and mostly reiatsu fired about arbitrarily, some even aimed at Shunsui.--
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

Kyoraku VS Marta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyoraku VS Marta   Kyoraku VS Marta Icon_minitime1November 8th 2010, 1:00 am

-The black holes were a magical spell, as such they were not conventional black holes and could not deteriorate by simple conventional means... perhaps another kido would do but it would take massive amounts of this mist to stop the kido, which eventually it did. Kyoraku witnessed the spectacle before his swords shook a bit, he grabbed them and saw Marta's release and the firing of the beams, the black holes are designed to seal spiritual energy within him, another perk to the spell so reiatsu from a shikai release wouldn't do much. It was the mist that got rid of the holes-

"Oh... beams those look dangerous"

-Kyoraku said a bit nonchalantly, it was almost in a mocking tone but that's just how Kyoraku is... its due to his natural laziness that he speaks in the way that he does. But in reality, he is taking this battle extremely seriously. For the girl to muscle out of a high level Bakudo is something special. Kyoraku commenced to flash stepping between the beams making his way towards Marta until he appeared close enough to say-

"Sekienton..."

-A BIG ASS red smoke cloud covered the entire area, this being of kido origin was extremely dense and couldn't be forced away by spiritual pressure, aside from that it masked all traces of the user like a super awesome smoke bomb. Kyoraku spoke, as if his voice emanated from all angles-

"I fight because my swords make me, I don't fight because my superior told me too..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Kyoraku VS Marta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyoraku VS Marta   Kyoraku VS Marta Icon_minitime1November 8th 2010, 1:26 am

"Hm? Your swords?"--Marta said tossing and turning her head around the smoke. She couldn't see him, even with her prism eyes. The best thing she could do was cautiously make her way out of it, so she would quickly begin running through as her swords swirled about her to keep her on edge from any angle as well as attempting to swirl it away from her body, if possible.-- "What are their names? They seem old like Kham, yet childish, like Marta.."-- She closed her eyes, figuring since they were of little use here, she would do her best to sense his presence, although for some reason it seemed extremely difficult. This man was obviously good at what he did.--
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

Kyoraku VS Marta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyoraku VS Marta   Kyoraku VS Marta Icon_minitime1November 8th 2010, 1:38 am

-From within the smoke, Kyoraku was above Marta and said the release command to his Zanpakuto while holding them out in front of them in a cross guard fashion his voice still came from all possible angles careful not to give away his true postion.-

"When the Flower Wind Rages, the Flower God Roars, When the Wind of Heaven Rages, the God of the Underworld Sneers...Takaoni"

-Kyoraku's blades shined but the smoke covered all that up and two oriental scimitars took form... murmuring Takaoni Kyoraku won 'the game' being higher up he was granted a speed boost and a super speedy strike at marta... he appeared behind her moving so fast it awayed the smoke and slashed her once through the torso with extremely fast speed making shunpo seem rather normal-

"I have to play their games... Katen Kyōkotsu"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Kyoraku VS Marta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyoraku VS Marta   Kyoraku VS Marta Icon_minitime1November 8th 2010, 1:52 am

--Luckily for Marta, her blades were dancing around her, like they usually do, so when he slashed at her back the rapier clashed and robbed the slash of most of its momentum. Hearing the blade clash, Marta instinctively shunpoed up away from the clash area, turning a normally fatal slash into only a minor flesh wound. She opened her eyes and fixated them upon Shunsui, who appeared to be much more serious than when they first started.-- "So much for not watching to use his blade on a girl. Games you say,"-- It was then that Marta remembered what Kham said as he was describing the captains. He did mention one that played games, one game being whoever is on a higher altitude wins, and the other being pick a color, then when you hit it, the victim takes uber damage.-- "I see.. "-- Marta smirked. Her zanpakutos began to spin around, sending dozens of spiritual energy slashes Shunsui's way.-- "Marta's Shikai also does its own thing, which is why Marta never has to hold them."-- Maybe it was a 2 zanpakuto thing, Marta thought. Anyway, the spinning of the rapiers picked up, turning dozens of slashes into hundreds, and how they were swerving and arcing through the sky gaining speed, whether they hit or missed Shunsui. However, now aware of what he can do, Marta drifted higher into the sky.--
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

Kyoraku VS Marta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyoraku VS Marta   Kyoraku VS Marta Icon_minitime1November 8th 2010, 11:50 am

-It was a ridiculous notion that one could manipulate the games against Kyoraku who had the power to change the rules of the game at the drop of a dime, with this... he changed the rules of the game instantly with a murmur of words while he headed towards the ground-

"Bushogona..."

-He said as he spun round and round like a spinning top sending a uber wind like shockwave of energy towards Marta's projectiles, this was a 'spinning top game' whoever spun the longest won whatever the shockwave hits causes it to spin out of control, as such it collided with Martas shock waves causing their trajectory to spiral outward and the wind blast would continue to head towards Marta as well-

"You have knowledge of the games eh? Good, I won't have to explain them to you."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Kyoraku VS Marta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyoraku VS Marta   Kyoraku VS Marta Icon_minitime1November 8th 2010, 1:21 pm

(I never meant that she could manipulate his games, just that she her zanpakutos act on their own as well. :/ )

--Marta would fire a burst of black mist from her shoes, causing to to rocket over the incoming shockwave, letting it pass her by. However, he blades continued to spin, sending now thousands of slashes Shunsui's way at double the speed.-- "Yup. Marta only knows of a few though."-- Just as Shunsui continued to spin, Marta would start to spin as well, figuring it was some type of game as well. As she spun, her black swords would release black mist at a steady rate, forming a tornado of mist that expanded outward toward the captain.--
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

Kyoraku VS Marta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyoraku VS Marta   Kyoraku VS Marta Icon_minitime1November 8th 2010, 1:45 pm

(Oh I know, but playing the rules of the game is still attempting to use the games towards ones advantage right? It's no big deal really just you rising higher was you trying to use Takaoni to your advantage)

-Kyoraku stopped spinning and laughed at Marta while these projectiles were nearing him Bushogana was an ambiguous game but it seemed Marta's childish nature would aid her in her battle against him he murmured another incantation and a large building sized transparent wall shot up from the ground this was Danku a shielding spell of epic proportions that would only fall victim to spiritually based attacks higher level than it. More mist was needed, to clear the air (literally) Kyoraku spun his blades upwards creating a massive sized tornado that dwarfed the protective wall in height that sucked in the mist, trees and such around this was Tenra a bakudo... Kyoraku tossed it elsewhere ridding the area of the mist and such hopefully-

"Kageoni..."

-He murmured while he was using the tornado, the sound and ruckus would mask him saying anything-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Kyoraku VS Marta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyoraku VS Marta   Kyoraku VS Marta Icon_minitime1November 8th 2010, 2:07 pm

--He did rid the field of the mist, and Marta wouldn't produce anymore, for now. As Shunsui had his tornado of swirling doom out, Marta flailed her arms again, forming a tornado of liquid nitrogen, something she hadn't used in a good long while. The tornado drilled itself into the sky, then would burst in the air, causing hundreds of liquid nitrogen lances to rain down on the field. His sheild was blocking her direct attacks, so she thought she would use something that came from above. The frontal attacks toward Shunsui from her zanpakutos would cease.-- "Marionette."-- She said smiling as she moved her black sword about like a conductor's wand. Suddenly her spiritual pressure was felt all over the field, as if she had bits of herself everywhere.--
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

Kyoraku VS Marta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyoraku VS Marta   Kyoraku VS Marta Icon_minitime1November 8th 2010, 2:36 pm

-Kyoraku was getting annoying, this girl had many 'Area of Effect' attacks at her disposal which was a pretty sweet counter for his games but at the same time this forced Kyoraku to use his equally skilled yet preferred style of combat... Kido. While the girl was conjuring up this rain Kyoraku called out to her nonchalantly while backing up steadily...-

"Come on little girl... aren't these chakra machines supposed to be affecting you some way? You should come down"

-Kyoraku sighed and pressed his hands to the ground a shiny inverse pyramid of blue energy constructed around him in defense this was Tozanshō, where Kyoraku stood in the middle bolstering this shield with his own spiritual energy defending from this explosive liquid-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Kyoraku VS Marta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyoraku VS Marta   Kyoraku VS Marta Icon_minitime1November 8th 2010, 2:49 pm

"Heheheh, these suppressors mean little to Marta~!"-- She said as the lances of liquid nitrogen crashed down on Kyoraku's pyramid. She may act like she wasn't affected, but she really was. She had to stop using her black mist earlier because it was too costly, and since her chakra moves are out of the question, she's forced to use these elemental moves because they only require manipulation and not creation from chakra. If Shunsui ever fought Marta before, he would have known that her fighting style was being very different than the norm.-- "Dun think that we will weak and powerless because of a few suppressors. Marta and her friends are much better than that!"-- She said with a grin. The slashes from earlier, that missed Shunsui, were back, and they crashed into his barrier from all over, trying to overwhelm it with thousands of powerful slashes. Her spiritual pressure seemed like it was everywhere, but it was actually these reiatsu slashes that were scattered across the field.-- "Besides, if Marta goes down there, you can get her easier with kido! You come up here!"-- Marta said flailing her arms, conjuring up more water around her. It was all she could really do without using up a lot of what she didn't have, which was chakra thanks to the suppressors. At this rate, Shunsui might think that she was some type of water user.--
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

Kyoraku VS Marta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyoraku VS Marta   Kyoraku VS Marta Icon_minitime1November 8th 2010, 3:13 pm

-Kyoraku sighed, as he was figuring out a way to use his more deadly games... without resorting to 'that game'. The barrier began to crack intensely as the rain and the projectiles continued to slam into his hastily made barrier... no matter. Kyoraku charged up more reiatsu and placed a black hole in side the barrier and pointed to several more places outside. Bursting from the barrier he said-

"Kuyō Shibari!!"

-The black hole Kido again, this one sucked up all the water and all the holes were places in a dome fashion around Kyoraku because they were so close together the suction power, since it was powered up by the incantation because to suck up spiritual energy as well so intangibility would still draw marta towards the nexus of the holes while freeing the skies of this explosive water. Kyoraku flash stepped towards the skies and murmured another incantation...-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Kyoraku VS Marta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyoraku VS Marta   Kyoraku VS Marta Icon_minitime1November 8th 2010, 9:19 pm

--Tch, it was another black hole Kido. Marta found it frustrating that there seemed to be no limit to how much of a certain kido could be used. However, she was far from defenseless. She released the orb of water and left it get caught in the black hole's pull, just as she planned it to. Suddenly, laser beams fired from her eyes, with enough force to send her flying higher into the sky, aimed at the orb of water. The water magnified the beam over and over, causing a widespread wave of radiation and pure energy to burst through the area for a few kilometers. Hopefully, this excessive amount of matter destroying radiation and energy would shut down the black hole.

After being launched into the sky by her own fire power, she locked eyes on Shunsui and flashed stepped to quickly catch up to him in terms of height, slashing her blades all along the way. The slicing rapiers sent hundreds of slashes at Kyoraku again, but this time something eccentric happened. They flew right by him and went right into the sky, weaving with one another to form a kilometer wide net above the field where they fought.-- "He's about to use more kido..."-- She mumbled. At any rate, approaching him while he was preparing for an unknown spell would put Marta at a disadvantage, so she would work from a distance, sending more slashes that were now directed toward him.--
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

Kyoraku VS Marta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyoraku VS Marta   Kyoraku VS Marta Icon_minitime1November 9th 2010, 2:36 am

-Kyoraku laughed as he headed towards Marta taking careful notice of what the projectiles did just in case they were to all rain down on him at the same time, the incantation was a joke just to get Marta to ease her sense of mind... But there was another ploy at work or was it?-

"Just kidding!"

-He said as he went in for a slash of power with the larger of the two swords, should it miss the second blade would follow up with incalculable sword speed as if the second blade was designed for that sorta strategy-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kyoraku VS Marta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyoraku VS Marta   Kyoraku VS Marta Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Kyoraku VS Marta
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next