Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Toshiro VS Aeon I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Toshiro VS Aeon

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hitsugaya Tōshirō

Hitsugaya Tōshirō

Village of Residence : Soul Society
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Shinigami Captian

Toshiro VS Aeon Empty
PostSubject: Toshiro VS Aeon   Toshiro VS Aeon Icon_minitime1November 4th 2010, 1:01 pm

-Toshiro stood in the air with his arms crossed waiting for Aeon to show up his hair flailing in the wind and such. He was in the zone-
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Village of Residence : Drifter
Cool Points (LOL) : 13
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst Energy

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

Toshiro VS Aeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toshiro VS Aeon   Toshiro VS Aeon Icon_minitime1November 4th 2010, 8:51 pm

-=I arrive quickly after seperating with the group. Standing on the ground I look up at Toshiro. I had hoped the Towers would be taken care of people the captains showed up However no such luck.. This Toshiro was no push over. Survival until I can start to function more probably is more than crtical at this point=-
Toshiro Hitsugaya correct? Youngest Shinigami Captain. We're similar. I've also held a high ranking position even at my age. My name is Aeon Revorse, although I doubt you come to talk.
Back to top Go down
Hitsugaya Tōshirō

Hitsugaya Tōshirō

Toshiro VS Aeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toshiro VS Aeon   Toshiro VS Aeon Icon_minitime1November 4th 2010, 10:01 pm

-Toshiro nodded and let the winds flail around... naturally fighting in soul society meant that he could go ALL out which meant that being so close to him Aeon would already begin to see his breath because it was so cold. This was unintentional on Toshiro's part since his powers weren't really mature.-

"Unfortunately... You interest me as a person both of us, though rather young are very strong for our age and were thrown into positions of power. When Zanpakuto's clash, they exchange stories. What did you see when we clashed?"

-Toshiro HIGHLY doubted that a shinobi would be that careful to notice the exhcange of bios during combat... but maybe, just maybe..-
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

Toshiro VS Aeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toshiro VS Aeon   Toshiro VS Aeon Icon_minitime1November 4th 2010, 10:39 pm

Your dedication...your maturity, -=I focus of Toshiro in the air before speaking-=
Shinigami...shinobi, we are more similar than we intially realize. There's a similar saying in the shinobi world. It's said when top-clash shinobi clash, the need for words is gone. Everything can be understood in that one moment. -=I don't think I'll be to talk him down until the towers are destroyed. I need to prepare=-Toshiro Hitsugaya...maybe it's time for us to understand each other.
Back to top Go down
Hitsugaya Tōshirō

Hitsugaya Tōshirō

Toshiro VS Aeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toshiro VS Aeon   Toshiro VS Aeon Icon_minitime1November 4th 2010, 11:24 pm

"I appreciate how you weren't trying to buy time until these towers got destroyed... some of my best friend are guarding those towers, my friends-"

-Toshiro drew his Zanpakuto from his back sheath and gripped it with both hands focusing his reiatsu into the blade he struck a stance in the air.-

"Well not be bested..."

-With that, toshiro flash stepped in to Aeons personal space swinging the blade up from his groin to his midsection aiming to slice him in two hopefully-
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

Toshiro VS Aeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toshiro VS Aeon   Toshiro VS Aeon Icon_minitime1November 7th 2010, 8:24 am

-=Drawing both Fulmination(right) and Zephyr(left) from the sheaths on my back, I bring them together in a X like fashion preventing the cut to be sliced into two. By performing a cartwheeling flip like motion I move to the side of Toshiro. With Zephyr I start to jab at Toshiro with thrusting motions rapidly trying to attempt some pressure=-
Back to top Go down
Hitsugaya Tōshirō

Hitsugaya Tōshirō

Toshiro VS Aeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toshiro VS Aeon   Toshiro VS Aeon Icon_minitime1November 7th 2010, 4:09 pm

-Toshiro pivoted to where Aeon flipped and began blocking slash after slash after slash, all the while his mouth seemed to be murmuring something... an incantation Aeon knew them well. But by the time he would figure it out hopefully it would be too late.-

"Ōkasen!!"

-A yellow blast shot out from Toshiro's free hand while he was fighting Aeon close range filling the skies with its expansive wide blast. After that was fired, Toshiro flash stepped away-
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

Toshiro VS Aeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toshiro VS Aeon   Toshiro VS Aeon Icon_minitime1November 8th 2010, 8:41 am

Shiiit. -=As Toshiro's mouth neared the end of its movement I knew what was up. Kido, the destructive spells of the Shinigami. With time not on my side, I hastily draw Chakra up and from there use it for my Spirtual Energy. A quick Bakudo, Enkosen. As the round shield is from the blast from Toshiro pushes the shield and I back. Almost instantly there sheild has cracks all throughout it. Crossing my swords, I place them in front of me as the Enkosen gives way. It cracks completely and shatters all around. the Okasen then pushes me further along as I roll throughout the streets. Finally gaining some control I place my blades into the ground slowing my slide. Sliding down my sleeve I activate my ninja tool seal. I get one explosive tag and place it on the ground where I am. I remember the spot a small building. (I assume we are fighting in a city-like area) I then bring forth another large shuriken with round like blade. As I emerge, my jacket is tattered and scuffs on my body.=-

-=The large shuriken is then released from my hand in a wide arc one that would target Toshiro from behind and keep heading straight, bring him toward me.=-
Back to top Go down
Hitsugaya Tōshirō

Hitsugaya Tōshirō

Toshiro VS Aeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toshiro VS Aeon   Toshiro VS Aeon Icon_minitime1November 8th 2010, 12:27 pm

-As the giant ninja tool neared him Toshiro began to utter the release command of his Zanpakuto, the strongest Ice Zanpakuto in all of soul society... in all the world. The area beagn to crackle with a thunder storm as Toshiro recited it-

"Sit upon the frozen heavens... Hyōrinmaru!"

-The blade got slightly longer and grew a chain at the end that toshiro gripped with his free hand, he tossed the chain towards the shuriken, when it clashed the shuriken froze instantly! Then toshiro flash stepped to the shuriken slicing it into tiny ice bits that he sent hurling down at Aeon with great force and power-
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

Toshiro VS Aeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toshiro VS Aeon   Toshiro VS Aeon Icon_minitime1November 8th 2010, 1:48 pm

The Lightning..I can use it..but with this level of Chakra it'd be a bit taxing. -=I start to run to the side running up building while all the while dodging the icy bits that hail down toward me. Rolling my sleeve up again I place two finger on the ninja tool mark.=- Let's see. -=The seal glows as it then starts to fade. In a poof of smoke about 50 or so shuriken float in the space around me. Using the Wind Chakra that I can muster I push about half of them into the stormy clouds. After pusing the shruiken my body shake a bit from drawing on stifled Chakra. ugh..quickly shaking it off, I use my two blade to start slapping the rest of them at Toshiro and any other ice chunks of they are still following me.=-
Back to top Go down
Hitsugaya Tōshirō

Hitsugaya Tōshirō

Toshiro VS Aeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toshiro VS Aeon   Toshiro VS Aeon Icon_minitime1November 8th 2010, 2:21 pm

-Toshiro took off towards Aeon diving through the sky gripping his Zanpakuto tightly as ever, he extended his finger towards the volley of shuriken that was whipping his pay paying no mind to the ones that went past him heading into the clouds using Sho, a low level bakudo that was a simple push to force the shuriken off their mark giving Toshiro a chance for an attack... He swung his blade above him and slashed it down ward and a MASSIVE chinese ice dragon headed towards Aeon aiming to freeze anything in its way, it whipped through the air and aimed to smash down on the area and kick up ice spikes from the ground on impact-
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

Toshiro VS Aeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toshiro VS Aeon   Toshiro VS Aeon Icon_minitime1November 9th 2010, 2:31 pm

-=Raising Fulmination into the air, I grin as Lightning travels from cloud to cloud brightning the sky. Fulmination orbs glows. Lightning then begins to rain down from the sky like comets. In actuality these lightning strikes are the shuriken I tossed from earlier after being charged with Lightning. One bolt then falls hitting Fulmination directly.-= Here we go!! -=As the bolt strike Fulmination the orb inside the side glows even brighter. The Lightning charged shuriken that fell from the sky all begin to head toward the sword. The shuriken then start to zig and zag, as the Lightning start to form a chain anchoring all the shuriken together like a whip with my Fulmination being the base. Manipulating the natural Lightning the whip like creation takes the form of a Dragon=-

-=Swing high I bring the blade downward in front of me. 3 of the Shuriken fall off zooming toward the ground, once they pierce the ground. 3 large pillars of Lightning erect themselves from below so tight that they form a wall of sorts. 22 shuriken left to work with.=-
Back to top Go down
Hitsugaya Tōshirō

Hitsugaya Tōshirō

Toshiro VS Aeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toshiro VS Aeon   Toshiro VS Aeon Icon_minitime1November 9th 2010, 6:00 pm

-The dragon colided with the wall of electricity, Toshiro continued to push having every intention of powering through this creatively made wall of lightning. As he began to concentrate the skies began to darken and it began to get colder, as if these two were changing the weather with every strike, manipulating the heavens as the battled. Various stray bolts and chucks of ice leveled buildings and such.-
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

Toshiro VS Aeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toshiro VS Aeon   Toshiro VS Aeon Icon_minitime1November 10th 2010, 10:59 am

-=As I pant I notice the drastic change in the weather coming from the attacks of Toshiro and I. Swing my blade I release two more shuriken to create to more walls. 20 left.With a downward swing of my dragon-whip creation The dragon wriggles as it path now becomes the ground. The dragon zips to the ground as it picks up speeds flying undearneath the Lightning walls and Toshiro's ice dragon.. with another upward swing the dragon then lifts up heading toward Toshiro from the bottom. It's mouth open. 1 Shuriken in spinning wildly as Lightning strikes out from it's mouth, like foam on a rabbid dog ready to strike=-
Back to top Go down
Hitsugaya Tōshirō

Hitsugaya Tōshirō

Toshiro VS Aeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toshiro VS Aeon   Toshiro VS Aeon Icon_minitime1November 10th 2010, 3:17 pm

He's trying to distract me... From what?

-Toshiro thought to himself as he tried to force his way through this wall, he then remembered how deceptive ninja can be and figured there had to be more to this lightning assault, but he may have realized it a little too late for the lightning dragon that went under the wall and headed for toshiro was nearing him quickly. He then pivoted downwards letting the walls be and brought his Zanpakuto to his chest, the moisture in the air quickly made a thick shield as the dragon sent him hurling across the skies sliding to a stop, and panting Toshiro looked to his left, silver diamond spires erupted from the ground along with a series of flames.-

"Is that you leader's power? Those diamonds?"
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

Toshiro VS Aeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toshiro VS Aeon   Toshiro VS Aeon Icon_minitime1November 10th 2010, 7:54 pm

<=What does he want me to look at?? Is he trying to distract me? No...he already has an upper hand.Taking a quick glance over to the left I see the Diamond spires and the flames. Kham must be fighting with the leader of the Shinigami.=-
Yeah that's him..... -=In my mind I feel that Toshiro wouldn't be the kind of person to just stop in the middle of the battle. What's his concern with Kham and his captain's battle.=> Why?? -=I snap my hand back of my dragon whip returns to me, coiling around defensivly=-
Back to top Go down
Hitsugaya Tōshirō

Hitsugaya Tōshirō

Toshiro VS Aeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toshiro VS Aeon   Toshiro VS Aeon Icon_minitime1November 11th 2010, 12:18 am

-Toshiro took this time out to heal the blow the lightning dragon gave him with Ice a power that he can do more effectively in bankai but the electricity fucked up his movements, he couldn't let that happen again. Aeon was skilled with his element. This was going to be more difficult that he thought.-

"If he's fighting the captain commander, he'll be dead in a few minutes... Then this will all be over This fight is pointless to me

-Toshiro was just fighting to stall until either his captain commander, or the silver one lost... then all this bullshit can be over with. He rose from his kneeling position and struck a stance time to get in close, using Shunpo he flash stepped in front of aeon and his dragon and pointed at him a golden rope attempted to surround him and bind both him and the dragon-
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

Toshiro VS Aeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toshiro VS Aeon   Toshiro VS Aeon Icon_minitime1November 11th 2010, 10:31 am

Your Captain's opponent isn't a pushover either. -=The dragon I create still has the charging shuriken in its mouth. The dragon then closes it mouth shattering the shuriken. 19 left. As the shuriken in shattered, lightning spills out from the dragons mouth like a overflowing pot. The lightning strike outward to combat the golden rope. =-

-=With Toshiro so close I take advatage of this. A shuriken dislodges it self from the whip/dragon. 18left. It finds itself in my left hand. Abosrbing the Lightning from it my whole left arms starts to spark. It sparks before it completely consumes my arm. A Raikiri!! While not near its full capabilites it can hopfully do some damage.=- Raikirir! -=I thrust forward aiming for collarbone of Toshiro=-
Back to top Go down
Hitsugaya Tōshirō

Hitsugaya Tōshirō

Toshiro VS Aeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toshiro VS Aeon   Toshiro VS Aeon Icon_minitime1November 11th 2010, 8:40 pm

-The rope shattered... Toshiro figured it would be time for him to use 'that' technique soon. Aeon was worthy. The lightning palm esuqe move neared and Toshiro shielded himself in bluish energy using a low level bakudo that has reflective properties that would hopefully reflect Aeons power back causing him to stagger.-
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

Toshiro VS Aeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toshiro VS Aeon   Toshiro VS Aeon Icon_minitime1November 11th 2010, 9:58 pm

Damn...if I had more Chakra. -=Not able to spare enough Chakra to pierce through, I grit my teeth as the Raikiri start to fade. The shuriken in the hand now nothing but metal dust. -=
Toshiro Hitsugaya, truly formidable.
-=Spinning I unleashes a flurry of stinger like kicks using the reflective Kido to bounce higher into the air. Panting I look up at the clouds....it was a trick once I don't think I can take him by surprise with it again. He knows I'm going to draw Lightning from there. Might as well make it worthwhile. I raise my sword into the air as the dragon shuriken completely disassembles and the shuriken blast themselves back into the sky like upward lightning bolts . Reaching back I draw Zephyr once more holding but it and fulmination defensivly.=-
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

Toshiro VS Aeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toshiro VS Aeon   Toshiro VS Aeon Icon_minitime1November 29th 2010, 3:07 pm

(Bummp)
Back to top Go down
Hitsugaya Tōshirō

Hitsugaya Tōshirō

Toshiro VS Aeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toshiro VS Aeon   Toshiro VS Aeon Icon_minitime1November 29th 2010, 3:12 pm

((I... am SO sorry for the wait))

"I won't let you..."

-Toshiro slid back from Aeons kick, even with his reflective Kido up it was still very strong. Whoever taught him, taught him well. Toshiro then leaped off of the ground heading skyward and brought his blade down manifesting the giant Ice Chinese dragon again upon Aeon before he harnessed the lightning using those ninja tools-
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

Toshiro VS Aeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toshiro VS Aeon   Toshiro VS Aeon Icon_minitime1November 29th 2010, 3:36 pm

((It's all good))
-=The metal dust still rest in my hand along with Zephyr. Seeing Toshiro heading toward me I toss the metal dust and Zephyr toward the Ice Dragon. Moving my arm as fast as I possibly can I slash at a speck of dust with Fulmination. The quickly metal scrapping creates a single spark. Fulmination still slightly charged sets off the dust. Now the metal dust starts to blow up in a electric like explosion. In the midst of the assualt Zephyr is covered in some of the dust it blows up Zephyr with Zephyr's destruction a large orb of wind expands sending off the exploding Lightning dust closer to Toshiro, the Ice Dragon and even me. With the force from the wind I ride it into the sky as the clouds begin to flash, pushed into the clouds I extend my arms as I prepare for the Lightning.=-
Back to top Go down
Hitsugaya Tōshirō

Hitsugaya Tōshirō

Toshiro VS Aeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toshiro VS Aeon   Toshiro VS Aeon Icon_minitime1November 29th 2010, 3:46 pm

-Toshiro brought his blade back towards him, letting the Ice Dragon do what it may but this caused stray ice spikes to form out of the scattered ice in the air and converge on Aeon where he emerged from all possible angles, the Ice Dragon would hopefully shield Toshiro from the lightning dust while his spiritual pressure began to rise, ready to combat anything that would soon come.-
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

Toshiro VS Aeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toshiro VS Aeon   Toshiro VS Aeon Icon_minitime1November 29th 2010, 8:41 pm

-=A loud snap echoes throughout as the Lightning flashes across the clouds. As the lightning makes it moves to the cloud they come to one point which is where I am located. As the Lightning strikes me it expands and multiple jagged rings of lightnign surround and then begins to circle around me in a wide radius. My body glowing the ring starts to get smaller and smaller. My body quickly shakes as the Lightning begins to fill up my body allowing me to use its energy. All the while thunder rumbles and Lightning strikes out.=-

-=With one final snap I let out a yell as the finishing out my absorbtion lets out a shockwave scattering the clouds. As I float in the sky. Blue-white Lightning clings to my body as if I just went SS2. In my right hand is Fulmination. The orb in the middle glowing wildly bright. With the amount of Lightning absorbed I would be able to fight on a much higher level than when restricted however my feel Lightning capabilites aren't all there=-
Here I go. -=As the ice strike converge on me I look around, I zip downward like a lightning bolt leaving an orb where I once stood. The orb would expand before bursting firing out bolts of Lightning heading toward the spikes. In my downward zip I then change direction heading toward Toshiro. Extend my empty left hand it beginst o glow as I start to fire off Blast Bullets compress Lightning toward him-=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Toshiro VS Aeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toshiro VS Aeon   Toshiro VS Aeon Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Toshiro VS Aeon
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next