Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Sword skills I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Sword skills

Go down 
AuthorMessage
spike

spike

Village of Residence : twilight
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Santoryu

Sword skills Empty
PostSubject: Sword skills   Sword skills Icon_minitime1November 3rd 2010, 2:52 pm

Santoryu:
The ability to fight with up to three swords.

Single Sword:

Razor Wind: A quick draw technique. Drawing the sword at such a speed that you create a razor sharp air current that is lethal for up to 50 yards.

Pin point: A sword thrust technique. an extremely accurate sword thrust that can be used to sever nerves. only useable at close range.

Dual sword:

X-Slash: Charging his swords with chakra he is able to increase their sharpness. he will be able to fire off sharp air currents similar to the Razor Wind.

Buzzsaw: he curls into a ball, while holding his swords, and rolls at such a high speed that he resimbles twin buzz saw blades.

tri-sword:

Streaming The Wind: A Counter Technique. when he blocks an attack with his swords his speed increases for a lil bit.
Back to top Go down

Sword skills
Page 1 of 1