Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Let's wipe Out these shinigami pests - Page 2 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Let's wipe Out these shinigami pests

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tigen
Dimension's Keeper
Dimension's Keeper
Tigen

Village of Residence : Etc.
Cool Points (LOL) : 12
Kekkei Genkai : Dimensional Energy, Nightmare Energy, Liquid Energy

Character sheet
Character Race: Scarecrow (Dimensional Entity)
Character Info (Highlight):

Let's wipe Out these shinigami pests - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's wipe Out these shinigami pests   Let's wipe Out these shinigami pests - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 13th 2010, 6:11 pm

(Well, sorry... Gosh... I had a lot of emotional stress yesterday... and just general emotional instability and.. things of that nature Sorry... I hope you all aren't judging me or anything or are mad at me... I was just... With my emotions.. and whatnot... I'm sorry. I won't do it again, I guess. I don't want people to be mad at me because I didn't know.. I thought everyone was gonna attack me with words and that I'd mess up and everyone would be unhappy... Or that everyone didn't want me to go, anyway. It's cool, I don't know anything about Bleach, anyway. I'll just stay out of stuff I don't know about... I'm sorry. I'll just.. go.)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Let's wipe Out these shinigami pests - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's wipe Out these shinigami pests   Let's wipe Out these shinigami pests - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 13th 2010, 11:16 pm

( =) Guilt trip? No one is mad at you Tigen xD We just told you you can't warp there. You can still come if you like. Cross even had everyone acknowledge that you were there with us in that, portal thingy..)
Back to top Go down

Let's wipe Out these shinigami pests
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2