Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Why Is A Raven Like A Writing Desk? - Page 2 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Why Is A Raven Like A Writing Desk?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Friday

Friday

Village of Residence : Village of Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Phantasmagoria

Character sheet
Character Race: Witch/Baku
Character Info (Highlight):

Why Is A Raven Like A Writing Desk? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Is A Raven Like A Writing Desk?   Why Is A Raven Like A Writing Desk? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 6th 2011, 5:56 am

Friday followed up the knife assault with a series of well executed and oddly elegant back flips and gymnast actions of sorts, firing off volleys of magical arrows to combat the daggers thrown. After flipping back to a certain point, she would back flip once more and disappear, fazing out of sight. The very next moment, she was next to Hatter, kicking her scythe up from the ground as to make her fall. Friday smiled, jumping backward a few feet, yet not falling to the ground... she sloooooowwwly floated down.
Back to top Go down
Sayomi Hayata

Sayomi Hayata

Village of Residence : The Village In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : Anti-Matter Manipulation, Night-Vision, Advanced Weapon Techniques

PostSubject: Re: Why Is A Raven Like A Writing Desk?   Why Is A Raven Like A Writing Desk? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 11th 2011, 4:27 pm

"Oi!"

Hatter's scythe was indeed kicked from under her. Obviously, she hadn't been expecting that. She did a quick little flip, spinning all the way around before she balanced on her gunpoint... Her arm was shaking; she couldn't keep this up long!

"Notfun, notfun, notfun, YEOWCHIES!!"

Her arm gave out with a little yell from her, it being her weak arm. She tumbled to the ground, but kept hold of her scythe and gun... What she made sure of though was too make sure her feet didn't touch the ground... Was there still bad luck for falling on a crack?
Back to top Go down
Friday

Friday

Village of Residence : Village of Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Phantasmagoria

Character sheet
Character Race: Witch/Baku
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Why Is A Raven Like A Writing Desk?   Why Is A Raven Like A Writing Desk? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 13th 2011, 5:08 am

Falling on a crack ended with the same results... None should touch the crack at all, for the magic imbued within activates once touched. Therefore, Hatter would experience terrible spinal pain as well as total paralysis within her body.

"... I forgot to mention... When I'm full, I'm at my full power..."

Friday laughed, touching the ground with just the tip of her foot, eyes gleaming for a moment, as they always did.

".. Well.. At least you can fight... Though, I deem it necessary to follow you... Just in case I DO get hungry soon.. I cannot afford to lose you."

She snapped her fingers and the effects of her Bad Luck magic would fade. She found this short battle to be over now.
Back to top Go down
Sayomi Hayata

Sayomi Hayata

Village of Residence : The Village In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : Anti-Matter Manipulation, Night-Vision, Advanced Weapon Techniques

PostSubject: Re: Why Is A Raven Like A Writing Desk?   Why Is A Raven Like A Writing Desk? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 17th 2011, 4:02 pm

Panting, Hatter whimpered, her eyes all unfocused from the pain before, though it did miraculously fade.

"Hatter doesn't like Friday's magics... Glad that she's Hatter's friend..."

She babbled, curling up into a tight ball, her crimson eyes staring off into the distance. Dark stormclouds appeared in Hatter's vision, though, as usual, this was something she was dreaming up again. Shivering, her teeth chattered as the first wave of water felt like it was drenching her.

"Have an umbrella? Don't wanna get s-s-soaked..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Is A Raven Like A Writing Desk?   Why Is A Raven Like A Writing Desk? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Why Is A Raven Like A Writing Desk?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2