Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  The final strike I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

The final strike

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genryūsai S. Yamamoto

Genryūsai S. Yamamoto

Village of Residence : soul society
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Kekkei Genkai : soul reaper

The final strike Empty
PostSubject: The final strike   The final strike Icon_minitime1September 26th 2010, 11:43 pm

Genryusai Yamamoto had told his shinigami captains not to venture down to the Shinobi's world but one doesn't get to live as long as he did not knowing how those around him think. That being said he figured and knew just about exactly who would go off and try to end the fight before it had to come back to home base.-

"Children. The whole lot of them"

-Genryusai said as he made his way to the Central 46 Chambers-

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The final strike Empty
PostSubject: Re: The final strike   The final strike Icon_minitime1September 26th 2010, 11:59 pm

-A room filled with 40 wise men and 6 judges stood before the captain of the Gotei thirteen-

"What have you come here for Genryūsai Yamamoto" *One of the judges said* "Is it about your rebellious captains" Another judge said* "Or your treacherous vice captain and her possible accomplice?" Another of the judges said*

-The judges looked down on the captain and awaited his reply-
Back to top Go down
Genryūsai S. Yamamoto

Genryūsai S. Yamamoto

The final strike Empty
PostSubject: Re: The final strike   The final strike Icon_minitime1September 30th 2010, 7:18 pm

-Genryūsai Yamamoto was well past the point to be edged on by anyone, even those who considered themselves "above" him. with his eyes closed and his head aimed high he began to speak-

"I am not here to argue politics with you. I am here for the authorization to use full force on the shinobi Kind. Right now our forces are fighting and through they are not out classed, I fear they may be out numbered."

-Genryūsai Yamamoto waited for the response before continuing with his case.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The final strike Empty
PostSubject: Re: The final strike   The final strike Icon_minitime1October 8th 2010, 12:41 am

-For a significantly large amount of time the 40wisemen and deliberated on Genryūsai Yamamoto request. Tempers were flaring and tension was building before one man walked over to one of the judges and passed what they had come to. The six judges then took a few moments for themselves to speak on the matter before addressing Genryūsai Yamamoto-

"We do not authorized this force. we central 46 do not see a reason why our forces should blatantly flaunt there power in a civil area. If the gotei 13 can not handle a couple of impostors or interlopers then perhaps its time for a new gotei"

-The judges said switching between who spoke throughout speaking-
Back to top Go down
Genryūsai S. Yamamoto

Genryūsai S. Yamamoto

The final strike Empty
PostSubject: Re: The final strike   The final strike Icon_minitime1October 8th 2010, 4:52 pm

-Genryūsai S. Yamamoto stood motionless for a moment before turning his back on Central 46. He said nothing to them nor gestured he only walked out the door-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The final strike Empty
PostSubject: Re: The final strike   The final strike Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The final strike
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Provinces of Hell :: The Kingdom of Chaos :: Southern Chaos :: Soul Society-
Jump to: