Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Throne of the Rhythmist I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Throne of the Rhythmist

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Throne of the Rhythmist Empty
PostSubject: Throne of the Rhythmist   Throne of the Rhythmist Icon_minitime1August 15th 2010, 12:20 am

*~Sometime after dealing with Luminon, Rion would appear atop his castle, the rivers of the Sanzu no Kawa flowing around it. A throng would appear atop the castle, and as Rion sat upon it, all the forms of Rhythm orbited about him, while he held its natural form, playing a tune that would echo across the whole of Vescrutia.~*

"This realm has become boring..."

*~As he sat upon his throne he began gazing through time and across space, looking into alternate dimensions, into the past present and future, in search of something more fun.~*

Back to top Go down
Tymon
Shinseigami, the Cosmic Overgod :: God of Gods, Balance and Reality
Tymon

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 22
Kekkei Genkai : Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman-Beastkin/Black Blood Hybrid
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Throne of the Rhythmist   Throne of the Rhythmist Icon_minitime1August 15th 2010, 12:25 am

(This'll be fun...)

In a blur of blackness and altered reality, the lovable, yet oddly freaky Khrona would appear. He could feel the Divine Rhythmist's... Divine presence and decided to drop in to saaay...

"... Yo!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Throne of the Rhythmist   Throne of the Rhythmist Icon_minitime1August 15th 2010, 12:43 am

*~Rion's eyes would move to Khrona upon arrival. With a smirk he spoke.~* "What brings you here.... Khrona is it?"
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Throne of the Rhythmist   Throne of the Rhythmist Icon_minitime1August 15th 2010, 12:47 am

"Khrona, it is, sir Rion."

Yay mind powers.

"... I just wanted to say hi and stuff.. Ya know. Welcome you to the Dusk in your looooong... looooooong... loooooooooooooooooooooong leave of absence. Brought some pie and a gift basket over for a little throne-warming party.. Ya know, to be a good neighbor."

As such, a pie and gift basket appeared in the hands of Khrona. So says Khrona, so it shall be done.

"... Here ya go~."

Khrona would hand them over to Rion.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Throne of the Rhythmist   Throne of the Rhythmist Icon_minitime1August 15th 2010, 1:04 am

"Kind of you. I have been...sleeping, so to speak." *~The treats would disappear, reappearing on either side of Rions throne, as he continued playing his guitar.~* "I appreciate the gesture, and so perhaps a favor for you, assuming it isn't to extreme." *~Rion's eyes would drift away as he continued staring through time and space. Watching the events of other worlds unfold, all the while remaining very much aware of what was happening with Khrona.~*
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Throne of the Rhythmist   Throne of the Rhythmist Icon_minitime1August 15th 2010, 1:18 am

Khrona almost burst into laughter. A rather insane smile slithered across his face and his head slowly cocked to the side.

"Ooooooh? Too extreme for Khrona? I think not. Tell me what you have in miiind~."

Not that Khrona didn't already know. But Rion shouldn't know that Khrona knew about what he knew... Right?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Throne of the Rhythmist   Throne of the Rhythmist Icon_minitime1August 15th 2010, 11:32 pm

((lol bit of a misunderstanding here, but no matter, I'll roll with this.))

"Well, I was wondering if perhaps you'd, hmm...."demonstrate" your powers for me?" *~Rion stared at Khrona while still playing his guitar, Rhythm pulsing faintly with energy now.~* "Unless...that's more than you're interested in?"
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Throne of the Rhythmist   Throne of the Rhythmist Icon_minitime1August 16th 2010, 12:22 am

(SHIIIIT. I TOTALLY misread that post you made. Sowwy~. But now I can has me some fun~.)

With only a light snicker being heard coming from Khrona's mouth, it started to echo throughout the area.

"... My power? I hope your mind is strong, Sir Rion..."

In the immediate area, Reality started to literally melt away, forming into a puddle on the floor within a few seconds post Khrona speaking. He outstretched his hand and sucked the puddle up into his palm as a fluctuating sphere of the reality that once was.

"... If you look closely..." Khrona's voice seemed to echo all throughout the black void that now existed where reality once stood firm "... You'll see that you and I are still in there... Shocking, isn't it?"

Khrona pointed to himself in the sphere, poking himself in the head, causing it to cave in on itself. Khrona's head quickly caved in on itself in the same fashion, black blood spurting from his face crevice. ".. Oh no..."

Behind Khrona, in what would seem to be the abysmal darkness of literal nothingness, a slit would appear, curving downward and opening to reveal teeth. They were frowning.

"... I popped it... My head... My head... Will you fix it, Rion...? Put it in its place... Put it back to normal.."

The large frown turned into a smile, and thousands of other slits appeared, opening to reveal gigantic eyes and mouths, all belonging to Khrona.

"Put my head back together... Put it baaack... Do you want to see what the inside of my head looks like?"

The eyes started to cry dead babies encased in tears of blood... The bloodied tears would fall downward into eternity.. forever falling. The mouths would start to vomit blood and souls... The souls of innocents. Possible the souls of those dead babies as well. Upon further inspection, the mangled babies... Resembled Khrona himself.

"... Wasn't I... CUUUUUUUUTE?"

And down from the depths of eternity, a gigantic, mangled, bleeding, horrible, disgusting, grim, unsightly, maimed baby made completely out of the other babies would rise up behind Khrona, all of the mouths and eyes floating over to the giganto dead baby and paste themselves on its body randomly. The mouths started to eat the remains of any dead babies they could, giving it the impression that the baby was eating itself. The eyes looked to Rion as Khrona was suddenly in front of him, his head repaired and stuff.

".. You like~?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Throne of the Rhythmist   Throne of the Rhythmist Icon_minitime1August 17th 2010, 12:19 am

"Hmm not quite my taste, but not bad." *~Rion ceased playing Rhythm, and the 9 other forms ceased their orbit, hovering a bit behind the throne.~* "You can alter reality quite well it seems. That...and you're quite...whats the word...insane." *~The crazy display was pretty interesting, for all Rion could do, even he didn't warp reality.~* "Tell me, how does one go about bending reality?"
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Throne of the Rhythmist   Throne of the Rhythmist Icon_minitime1August 17th 2010, 7:48 am

Khrona laughed "OF COURSE I'M INSANE. There's no other way to be..."

At the questioning of how he could control reality and bend and warp it and such, Khrona was forced to respond because of his Pact Price.

"Oooooh... It's really simple... Eeeeh... There are quite a few ways I can do such a thing... My soul... My soul is the most powerful soul there is.... And its main ability involves the warping of reality to my own will... It's really fun~.

And then, there's my mind... I have potent control over all known psychic power... Using them all with my vaaaast brain makes stuff happen that normally shouldn't be able to happen, ya know? Like this REALITY BALL!

And um... I am the Judgemaster... My law is absolute... Whatever I say, goes, and as such, it happens, no matter what it may be... Yay me!

Theta waves... You know, when the mind is in a state of sleepy and you start to dream...? You could say that my dreams are always gonna be real~ Heeheehee!

All of these things allow me to bend, control, alter, destroy, create, manipulate... Whatever there is to do to reality at any time I want. It's fun, as you can see~!"

Khrona snapped his fingers, the reality of the realm retorting to normal, as if it never happened. The both of them were back in their original positions and Khrona had another fruit basket. "Yeah, so, here's another fruit basket... Just in case I accidentally obliterated your mind and all sanity within it... Hmmmmmm..."

He placed the other fruit basket next to the first one and smiled all insane-like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Throne of the Rhythmist   Throne of the Rhythmist Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Throne of the Rhythmist
Page 1 of 1