Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Terms to Learn for the Classroom. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Terms to Learn for the Classroom.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

Village of Residence : Shibusen
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : .. Death?

Terms to Learn for the Classroom. Empty
PostSubject: Terms to Learn for the Classroom.   Terms to Learn for the Classroom. Icon_minitime1August 15th 2010, 12:06 am

Because of the fact that I have found it to be veeery inefficient for me to try to remember these abilities off of the top of my head, I'm just going to put a list of all of the STANDARD Soul Abilities one can learn from Shibusen. If you want to learn more, you can like... Make up your own. But they have to make sense. Anyway, here are the terms which you can request to learn. Also, even though it should be self explanatory, I will be listing if these abilities are Individual (As in, any one person can learn it, being Weapon, Meister, etc.) Weapon + Meister (As in, only a Weapon and Meister can learn it) or All (As in, anyone can learn it) or Team (Which means it requires a lot of people.) I will also list if the abilities are advanced or upgraded to show how difficult they are to learn.

*UPDATE: Because I want to have a little variety in the Soul Abilities, any of the BASIC Soul Abilities will have a condition to if you can learn them or not. You must initiate a Dice Roll to see if you are compatible with the learning of said ability. If the number is odd, then you will be able to learn the ability (1, 3, 5.) If the number is even, you are not compatible with the ability and therefore, are unable to learn it under any circumstances. (2, 4, 6.) Once you see if you are compatible with these abilities or not, you won't have to again. The Basic Abilities that will require dice roll will be Soul Perception, Self Resonance, Soul Menace (If you cannot learn Self Resonance then you also cannot learn Soul Menace, and even if you can learn Self Resonance that doesn't mean you can learn Soul Menace), and Chain Resonance.

Soul Perception: The ability to see, assess and analyze one's soul. By focusing on an individual soul, a skilled Soul Perception practitioner can actually "read" a soul and make accurate judgments about the person's characteristics, personality and wavelength. Knowing the wavelength of a soul can allow a skilled meister to match or disrupt the opponent's wavelength in or outside of combat. This can be used to hear or see one's soul. (Individual, All)

Soul Feedback: An advanced version of the Soul Perception. The ability to feel and pinpoint one's soul from most distances in addition to the normal Soul Perception abilities. Unlike normal Soul Perception, Soul Feedback can see through a witch's Soul Protect ability, which is normally extremely useful. Aside from allowing someone to see through a witch's Soul Protect, Soul Feedback allows one to sense souls accurately over long distances and notice even the slightest changes in one's wavelength. (Individual, All) (Advanced version of Soul Perception. Must first learn Soul Perception.)

Soul Resonance: A technique that allows normally Meisters and Weapons to synchronize their own souls by continuously sending their wavelength through each other and amplifying them to increase power. With Soul Resonance, extremely powerful techniques and abilities can be unlocked. There are many different types of Soul Resonances (Such as Scream Resonance or Self Resonance), but this is the most general one. To put it into simpler terms, (Quote from Shinigami,)

"A Meister and a weapon are like an electric guitar and an amp.
The sound (soul wavelength) that comes from an electric guitar (Meister) by itself is rather faint..."
"But when you connect an amp (Weapon) to it, the soul wavelength is amplified, giving it a lot of power." (Weapon + Meister)

Self Resonance: An advanced Soul Resonance technique that only requires resonance with oneself. Instead of letting your soul wavelength flow into another person, become amplified and them return to you to become amplified again and so on, you will instead focus your wavelength throughout your body and have it flow to and from your own soul to amplify itself. It is an ability that USUALLY, only extremely adept and skilled Meisters can attain. (Individual, Advanced.)

Chain Resonance: Chain Resonance (or Team Resonance), just as it would indicate, is a kind of Resonance that involves a team of Meisters/weapons matching their wavelengths with one another in order to empower each other. It is extremely difficult to maintain, unless all the team can easily keep their souls on a balanced level. There is no set number to the amount of people required to perform the Chain Resonance, but it is more powerful yet more difficult in a larger team. Also, Chain Resonance seems to work best with weapon's of similar elements. If even ONE person's soul is off slightly, then the entire Chain Resonance will be broken. (Team, Advanced.)

Soul Menace: An adept Self Resonance ability that causes the user to amplify the wavelength enough to be forced through any part of the body via a physical strike. It normally makes powerful and rather explosive strikes, and can be damaging to the soul, the physical body and the mind all at once. Numerous hits to a non-trained body can be fatal. There are also different types of Soul Menace, just as there are different types of Soul Resonance. (Individual) (Advanced. Must first become adept in using Self Resonance.)

Double Soul Menace - Two Palm: Basically just a Soul Menace used with both hands. Though it is simple, it is extremely difficult to do because of the fact that one must control wavelength equally into both hands for the best effect without messing up. Naturally, it has double the power of a normal Soul Menace. (Individual) (Upgraded/Advanced. Must first master Self Resonance and Soul Menace.)

Successive Soul Menace: An extremely HIGHLY advanced form of the Soul Menace which allows one to strike numerous times in succession extremely swiftly delivering any given amount of Soul Menace strikes as quickly as possible before the opponent is either sent flying or is utterly destroyed by the power. A very deadly technique that only the best can learn and the even better can master. (Individual). (Upgraded/Advanced. Must first master Self Resonance, Soul Menace and Double Soul Menace.)

Planet Destruction Cannon: An upgraded and HIGHLY advanced form of the Soul Menace, which is basically just the Soul Menace with a lot more explosive, destructive power and Soul Wavelength/Energy expended into it, thus certainly making it more powerful and extremely large. Those who are not adept in using the Soul Menace will most likely strain and drain themselves after even trying it once. (Individual) (Upgraded/Advanced. An upgraded version of the Soul Menace that is highly advanced. Must first master Self Resonance and become adept with Soul Menace.)
Back to top Go down

Terms to Learn for the Classroom.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: The Classrooms-
Jump to: