Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Getting A Favor Returned I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Getting A Favor Returned

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rokku Genkotsu
Spectre Level Member
Spectre Level Member
Rokku Genkotsu

Village of Residence : Drifting
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Hobbies / Interests : Do you really care!?
Kekkei Genkai : Seismic Eye

Character sheet
Character Race: Pyronite
Character Info (Highlight):

Getting A Favor Returned Empty
PostSubject: Getting A Favor Returned   Getting A Favor Returned Icon_minitime1July 20th 2010, 11:04 pm

-|Rokku would appear at this new armory known as The Bukigura just a few minutes after he had just finished some very intense training in the Volcanic Plains. While Rokku had been known of Arashi's and Akarui's deaths he has recently heard about the place being reopened by someone named Sheng. But that was not why Rokku was hear to see the robot who use to work with Arashi because Rokku had some unfinished business with Arashi but since he was dead he hoped this robot girl could help him. Rokku would walk into the armory and would ring a bell on the front desk.|-
Back to top Go down
Jenny

Jenny

Village of Residence : N/A
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Network Control

PostSubject: Re: Getting A Favor Returned   Getting A Favor Returned Icon_minitime1July 20th 2010, 11:09 pm

_With Sheng being out at the momment the other robotic workers of the armory would be activated and would take care of the customer. From the back room would then appear a small robot girl with silver hair, pale skin, and with a pair of headphone in place of her ears. She would walk over nervously to the man who was waitting at the front desk and would then quickly bow before speaking in a very nervous tone while she remained bowed._

"Th..thank you for coming to The Bukigura my name is Luna how may I help you sir."
Getting A Favor Returned Floor_10
Back to top Go down
Rokku Genkotsu
Spectre Level Member
Spectre Level Member
Rokku Genkotsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Getting A Favor Returned   Getting A Favor Returned Icon_minitime1July 20th 2010, 11:18 pm

-|Rokku would look at the small girl and would wonder if this was the robot girl he was looking for although he felt to one he was looking for had a different name. Rokku would walk over and would then crouch down to me her hight and would lightly smile laughing at her shyness.|-

"Yes hello my name is Rokku I am looking for a robot girl who use to work with Arashi Kuragari I had some unfinished business with him I was wondering if she could help me with?"
Back to top Go down
Jenny

Jenny

PostSubject: Re: Getting A Favor Returned   Getting A Favor Returned Icon_minitime1July 20th 2010, 11:49 pm

_Luna knew he was talking about Jenny and was about to tell him that she could not just be simply summoned. Although her expression woudl sompletely change on hearing that the man in front of her not only knew Arashi but even had business with him. Luna would then quickly stand up from her bowed position and would begin to look and Rokku in shock._

"You new Arashi-sama then that changes everything on..one moment sir!!!"

_Luna would then turn around and would then press a button on her headphone causing her eye to glow green, A quick beam of energy would the be shot though the celling up into the higher levels of the armory. After a moment the celling would then open and from it would then float down Jenny who had multiple streams of data around her. She would then look over toward Rokku and would sightly remember him for what Arashi alway told her about what he saw in the outside world when she was just the Chaotic CPU._

"Greetings I am Jenny the one who use to work with Arashi-dono now what can I do for you Rokku-san?"
Back to top Go down
Rokku Genkotsu
Spectre Level Member
Spectre Level Member
Rokku Genkotsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Getting A Favor Returned   Getting A Favor Returned Icon_minitime1July 21st 2010, 12:07 am

-|Rokku would look a little surprised from the girl who just came out of the celling but would be happy to learn that he found the person he was looking for. But his happy smirk would then disappear because now it was time to get down to why he came hear in the first place.|-

"Nice to meet you Jenny. Well I'll make this quick Kuragari asked me to help out with some issue involving some hollows awhile ago and promised to upgrade my gun if I went and helped. Although Kuragari was unable to keep this promise because of his death so I came wondering if I you could fulfill this promise for him by upgrading my gun."

-|Rokku would pull out his gun and would place in the desk and wait to see what Jenny would say to this request.|-
Back to top Go down
Jenny

Jenny

PostSubject: Re: Getting A Favor Returned   Getting A Favor Returned Icon_minitime1July 21st 2010, 2:08 am

_Jenny would stare at the man and the gun for a moment before she would turn and would begin to think to herslef checking though her memory banks which had been greatly restored since another person came in a few days before trading in an hover board created by Arashi which also containted most of his other data including daily log in he would put in after returning from his time outside the Chaotic Palace. Checking though her memory Jenny would find a file that was date just a week or so before Arashi was killed. This entry talked about Arashi about to leave on a mission but then suddenly felt an evil force appearing in a near by area. While he wanted to hel his mission was more important so he looked for someone to take his place to help deal with the evil force he was feeling. This person was the man before her Rokku Genkotsu that Arashi found and asked to go help the others who where there deal with the evil froce in exchange Arashi noted how he promised to upgrade his gun. Jenny would paush for a moment as this was actually the last entry Arashi put in before he went on his mission returned and was killed. Jenny would then turn around and face Rokku and would press a button on he arm causing a wave of robotice tenticals to shoot from th side walls and grab the gun taking it to be upgraded._

"My memory banks tell me you are telling the truth thus I will upgrade you weapon for you."

_After a moment in front of Rokku the floor would then open up and a small table would then float up from the ground. The table would stop waste high with Rokku and would simply float there and sitting on the table would be his new upgraded gun._

"So Rokku-san what do you think."
Getting A Favor Returned Revolver_Brotherguard_Highpoly_by_The_5
Back to top Go down
Rokku Genkotsu
Spectre Level Member
Spectre Level Member
Rokku Genkotsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Getting A Favor Returned   Getting A Favor Returned Icon_minitime1July 21st 2010, 7:07 pm

-|Rooku would smile after hearing Jenny say she would upgrade his gun for him and would simply allow the tendrils to take the gun. Rokku would then look in shock as the new gun would appear in front of him and would pick it up looking over the detail of the gun before turning toward Jenny.|-

"Wow this is amazing Jenny such detail. Thank you very much."
Back to top Go down
Jenny

Jenny

PostSubject: Re: Getting A Favor Returned   Getting A Favor Returned Icon_minitime1July 21st 2010, 7:26 pm

"No problem Rokku-dono your Blaze XLR is now able to fire both normal and tnt bullets from the double barrle. The one of the left is for the top firing section the one on the right for the bottom. Both will fire at the same time but the bullet released from the bottom can fire at 2 times the power of the bullet released from the bottom. Also the blade at the bottom of the gun not only can it be heated with you fire chakra it can unhook and be used as a whip. Any questions Rokku-dono?"

_Jenny would then seem to daze of for a moment before she would turn and quickly run in the back of the armory for a moment. Jenny would then return with an old looking run down notebook in her hand she would then bow and present it to Rokku. While the notebook looked very beat up this was simply the notebooks outer appearance and along the top the word "Shinigami" would be written on it._

"Also Rokku-dono I would like you to have this it was one of Arashi-sama's notebook. In this one he used to write down many shinigami moves and kido spells. When logging his day back when he was alive he put a reminder that when you guy's meet again he would give this to you to better help with you training. So while Arashi-sama is no longer alive to do this please accept this from me."
Back to top Go down
Rokku Genkotsu
Spectre Level Member
Spectre Level Member
Rokku Genkotsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Getting A Favor Returned   Getting A Favor Returned Icon_minitime1July 21st 2010, 7:28 pm

-|Rokku would stand a little shocked to think that Kuragari was actually planning to give him something like this. Rokku would then take to notebook and would look though it seeing many different spells and abilities which would take some time practicing.|-

"Wow thank you Jenny."

-|This was all Rokku could say about this as it was just such a surprise to him. Rokku would place the notebook into a back pocked and would place his new gun in the holster on his hip.|-

"Well I have no questions about the gun so once again Jenny thank you well I will be on my way hope we will be able to see each other another time."

-|Rokku would bow to Jenny and Luna he would then turn and leave out of the armory and would then walk out of the area completely.|-
Back to top Go down
Jenny

Jenny

PostSubject: Re: Getting A Favor Returned   Getting A Favor Returned Icon_minitime1July 21st 2010, 7:32 pm

_Jenny and Luna would bow back to Rokku as he left out and Jenny would then turn and would return to the higher levels of the armory while Luna would sit down at the desk taking Sheng's normal job of greeting people at the front desk and seeing what they want to buy or have forged._
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting A Favor Returned   Getting A Favor Returned Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Getting A Favor Returned
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Valkyria (Armory)-
Jump to: