Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  The Return of The Captains I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

The Return of The Captains

Go down 
+4
Gin Ichimaru
Shunsui Kyoraku
Kenpachi Zaraki
Soifon
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Soifon

Soifon

Village of Residence : Soul Society
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Kekkei Genkai : Shinigami Captian

The Return of The Captains Empty
PostSubject: The Return of The Captains   The Return of The Captains Icon_minitime1May 18th 2010, 2:48 pm

--Soifon arrived first, a couple days had passed by since the mission to exterminate those on Vescrutia. Unfortunately her attempt had ended in defeat, but she was only at 25% of her power. If she was at 100% then things would have been much different. She would await for the arrival of her Captain commander for debriefing... on the inside soifon was rather pissed off.--
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

Kenpachi Zaraki

Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Hobbies / Interests : Fighting and Killing
Kekkei Genkai : Shinigami Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Return of The Captains   The Return of The Captains Icon_minitime1May 18th 2010, 2:49 pm

*Kenpachi came in moments later with his arms crossed and a slight smile on his face. After his little tussle with Kham he couldn't wait until he was at full strength to fight him again! He could care less for this meeting, he just hoped that they would let the Vescrutia dudes come on their turf into the seireti next.*
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

Cool Points (LOL) : 5
Kekkei Genkai : Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: The Return of The Captains   The Return of The Captains Icon_minitime1May 18th 2010, 3:12 pm

"My my... I thought this was handled?"

*Kyoraku walked in the room and stood in his designated place, he adjusted his hat slightly and looked at soifon who looked rather angry. He was going to speak, maybe some flirtatious comment of sorts. But maybe now was not the time. He just sighed and awaited Yamma-jii*
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

Village of Residence : soul society
Cool Points (LOL) : -1
Kekkei Genkai : Soul reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Return of The Captains   The Return of The Captains Icon_minitime1May 18th 2010, 3:16 pm

*Gin would enter right behind Shunsui as he would look at everybody that was there he would then go take his place in line wondering why this meeting had been called up*
Back to top Go down
Genryūsai S. Yamamoto

Genryūsai S. Yamamoto

Kekkei Genkai : soul reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Return of The Captains   The Return of The Captains Icon_minitime1May 19th 2010, 8:43 am

(All captains should post in here.)

-Head captain Yamamoto would come walking into the building where his captain were. His feelings towards there hideous failure were hidden by his outward demeanor-

"Soi Fon report!"

-Head captain said with a serious undertone. He walked over to his chair and took his seat. From there he directed his attention to one of his most trusted shinigami-

"I assume this matter has been dealt with?"
Back to top Go down
Soifon

Soifon

PostSubject: Re: The Return of The Captains   The Return of The Captains Icon_minitime1May 19th 2010, 10:33 am

--Soifon stood unwavering, she was prepared for any verbal lashing the captain commander had to dish out. But she just couldnt wrap her head around the fact that she lost, she being the fastest and kenpachi and komamura lost, them being two of the most physically strong. The next time it would be different.--

"Captain... As you can see, Komamura is no longer present because he perished in combat when he was fighting two Shinobi. Both of whom possessed Zanpakuto. He sent you a butterfly no doubt on his battle report."

--Soifon would try to avoid stating her failure herself...--

"Kenpachi also failed to best one of the shinigami leaders in battle, however he escaped with his life."
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: The Return of The Captains   The Return of The Captains Icon_minitime1May 19th 2010, 10:42 am

*Kyoraku raised his eyebrow in intrigue before adjusting his twin zanpakuto at his side, he was amazed that out of all of the captains to perish it was Komamura... one of the strongest.*

"Escaped? That's awfully unlike you Zaraki."

*He turned his head slightly to Kenpachi in a cool relaxed fashion. He knew that yamma-jii was inwardly enraged.*
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: The Return of The Captains   The Return of The Captains Icon_minitime1May 19th 2010, 11:18 am

*Gin would turn his head to the head captain he would see how angry he was he would then glance at Kenpachi and soifon*

"Well this is a shock to captain's losing to a few Shinobi how said"
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

Kenpachi Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: The Return of The Captains   The Return of The Captains Icon_minitime1May 19th 2010, 12:29 pm

*Kenpachi chuckled to himself it was obvious that Soifon was more embarrassed than he, and he wasn't even embarrassed in the least bit. For he knew that he would be the only one to stand up to 'Kham' the second time around, he couldn't wait for his rematch.*

"It's unlike me... cuz it ain't true. If you're gonna rat someone out then you might as well tell all Soifon. The fight between me and the leader Kham ended in a tie, but just rest assured in the fact that no one else here can stand up to him. Soifon lost to two Shinobi that didn't even possess Zanpakuto!"

*He laughed on the end of his statement, it was pitiful, he would have decimated them.*
Back to top Go down
Soifon

Soifon

PostSubject: Re: The Return of The Captains   The Return of The Captains Icon_minitime1May 19th 2010, 12:31 pm

--Soifon resolved in herself, her head sunk a bit before glaring at Kenpachi with a piercing gaze.--

"That is indeed true Commander, but it is obvious that these Shinobi are stronger than we anticipated. My humblest apologies..."
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: The Return of The Captains   The Return of The Captains Icon_minitime1May 19th 2010, 12:37 pm

*Kyoraku sighed at the result of the combat report, he was just hoping for the result that allowed him to not fight at all in the end of everything.*

"I was hoping that I wasn't going to have to cross blades with that Zeik Hellgate... I suppose there is no helping it now."
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: The Return of The Captains   The Return of The Captains Icon_minitime1May 19th 2010, 1:41 pm

"I'm sure that these Shinobi are nothing to worry about they don't seem that stong even tho they have zanpakuto"

*Gin would look at Shunsui and ask I thought you of all people would wont to fight someone of high caliber am I wrong*
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Return of The Captains   The Return of The Captains Icon_minitime1May 19th 2010, 6:32 pm

-Mayuri would enter the room and would bow to Yamamoto before speaking. This was not a real formal bow but a simple one much to be expected from Mayuri. While he did not care about being late he would act as if he did so not to anger the Head Captain.-

"I apologize for the lateness Head Captain Yamamoto but I have been obtaining quite a lot of information about these Shinobi and how to combat them."
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

Kenpachi Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: The Return of The Captains   The Return of The Captains Icon_minitime1May 28th 2010, 2:15 pm

"HA, you think we need some fancy ass gadget to end this punks? Think again..."
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: The Return of The Captains   The Return of The Captains Icon_minitime1May 28th 2010, 2:23 pm

*Kyoraku would sigh as he usually does, casually turning his head towards Yamma-jii amongst all the ruckus and havoc that usually occurs at these meetings. He would much rather be flirting with Nanao or someone... or maybe talking with rangiku, anywhere but here.*

"What do you think Yamma-jii?"
Back to top Go down
Kuchiki Byakuya

Kuchiki Byakuya

Cool Points (LOL) : -3

PostSubject: Re: The Return of The Captains   The Return of The Captains Icon_minitime1May 28th 2010, 2:24 pm

*Byakuya would walk into the meeting place and take his seat bowing and apologizing to Yamamoto before listening to the others*

"I'm sorry for being late Captain, I had family business to attend to."
Back to top Go down
Genryūsai S. Yamamoto

Genryūsai S. Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: The Return of The Captains   The Return of The Captains Icon_minitime1May 28th 2010, 8:04 pm

(Gin is being stripped of his powers for lack of rp skills.)

-Yamaoto would slam his stick to the ground. An action he had been doing all to much in the past few meetings-

"You children should be ashamed of yourself. All this squabbling about a failure!"

-The head captains eyes seemed to be a tad bit more open then normal, but they gleamed with nothing more then rage and disgust for his underlings failure-

"The retsu in my guts tells me these shinobi will be bringing the battle to my front, something I did not want to happen. If you children couldn't fend yourselves against there underlings how do you plan to fight there leaders?"

-The head captains eyes would enter a normal state-

"Soi fon. I want constant watch over everything going on in both our world and theirs. Mayuri..what did you make of that child your toyed with?"

-The head captain didnt wish to know the details of mayuri's hideous experiments,but he hoped something useful came out of them-
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Return of The Captains   The Return of The Captains Icon_minitime1May 28th 2010, 9:22 pm

"Well from my experiments I was able to find that unlike us shinigami who freely use are retsu in battle these not all these shinobi can use it. These shinobi have virtually no Spiritual Pressure the ones we meet earlier must have had some special means of obtaining it which must come along with their zanpakuto. There abilities are powered by what is known as chakra which can take the form of different abilities whether elemental or others that need to be furthered studied. Although form my study if the girl I captured I learned that these shinobi's chakra flows out of the body from multiple chakra point though out there body. While I have already made a diagram of where every chakra point is located there size makes it hard to adapt them to our fighting method. Although I have been working on a device that can be massed produced and place around the Soul Society that will constantly drain the chakra from these chakra points with out draining retsu from our soul chains that we uses to draw out retsu."
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

Kenpachi Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: The Return of The Captains   The Return of The Captains Icon_minitime1May 29th 2010, 9:27 am

"Just another bullshit way to use cheap tricks to defeat a foe if you ask me... I don't need any shit like that. I'm out of here."

*Kenpachi brushed past Mayuri on his way out of the door.*

"Hesitate to give me a call old fart..."
Back to top Go down
Genryūsai S. Yamamoto

Genryūsai S. Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: The Return of The Captains   The Return of The Captains Icon_minitime1May 29th 2010, 12:44 pm

-Genryūsai Had neither the time nor the need to deal with the insolence that was Kenpachi. His more trusted members would speak for him on matters like that. He was more interested in the device mayuri had spoke of-

"I want this device up and running in two days time. I'll hear not of anything other then yes sir from you Mayuri"
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Return of The Captains   The Return of The Captains Icon_minitime1May 29th 2010, 9:45 pm

"You insignificant primate of course you can't grasp my intellectual know how."

-Mayuri would glare at Kenpachi as he would leave out of the door still wondering how such a primitive monkey could have ever found his way among the ranks of the Captains which Mayuri felt as and insult being seen under the same rank of Captain a such a man like Kenpachi Zaraki. Mayuri would then turn his head back toward the Head Captain.-

"Under stood Head Captain Yamamoto I will begin finishing the devices and will place them all around the Soul Society to be activated on your call."

-Mayuri would turn and leave out of the room heading back to his lab to finish his devices for the up coming war.-
Back to top Go down
Retsu Unohana

Retsu Unohana

Village of Residence : None
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : N/A

PostSubject: Re: The Return of The Captains   The Return of The Captains Icon_minitime1May 31st 2010, 10:18 pm

Retsu Unohana, with her usual calm grace, strode into the hall before bowing to her Captain Commander, Yamamoto-sama. There were quite a few opinions of what she had just heard swirling about her head, mostly detached comments or distant opinions. She had to tread lightly, for it would do no good to cause anger among those gathered... Something that Kenpachi-san obviously hadn't learned.

"I apologize, and ask forgiveness for my late arrival. I had been collecting herbs within the southern regions of the Rukongai." Bowing her head, Unohana said no more. She was usually quiet, and that was just always how she had been. Her blue eyes swept across the room to meet the other captain's, acknowledging them as her equals. Their recent failure had been disappointing, but it was certain that they'd all recover. Hopefully, they didn't try to do anything rash during the next battle to try to make up for things. More than likely, it would end badly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return of The Captains   The Return of The Captains Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Return of The Captains
Page 1 of 1