Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Wishing to Join Medusa - Page 2 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Wishing to Join Medusa

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Wishing to Join Medusa - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishing to Join Medusa   Wishing to Join Medusa - Page 2 Icon_minitime1April 28th 2010, 7:46 pm

{Hebi would move from behind Eruka and would face Mizune with a very insane filled smile which he was once again copying from Khrona.}

"Hey calm down you do what you can to stay alive in this world."
Back to top Go down
Eruka Frog

Eruka Frog

Village of Residence : Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : None

PostSubject: Re: Wishing to Join Medusa   Wishing to Join Medusa - Page 2 Icon_minitime1April 28th 2010, 7:46 pm

Eruka shuddered as Hebi went behind her "Gekoooo!?!?! Eeeeeh! Don't use me as a shield!!!"

Suddenly, Medusa said "Enough. You are accepted, snake man."
Back to top Go down
Mizune

Mizune

Village of Residence : Village of Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 1

PostSubject: Re: Wishing to Join Medusa   Wishing to Join Medusa - Page 2 Icon_minitime1April 28th 2010, 7:47 pm

Mizune scoffed "You're lucky. Punk."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wishing to Join Medusa   Wishing to Join Medusa - Page 2 Icon_minitime1April 28th 2010, 7:53 pm

{Hebi would simply stick his snake tongue out at Mizune as he would hear Medusa speak and would quickly turn and drop his his knees taking on a more serious face.}

Hissss

"Thank you Medusa-sama we shall make sure to serve you well. Say Kobura."
Back to top Go down
Eruka Frog

Eruka Frog

PostSubject: Re: Wishing to Join Medusa   Wishing to Join Medusa - Page 2 Icon_minitime1April 28th 2010, 8:01 pm

Eruka snickered "Welcome, Hebi-chan... Glad to have you... WORM!"

Medusa sudden started to talk again "... But... Hebi... You must prove your worth to me. I'll need you to do something for me to gain my trust..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wishing to Join Medusa   Wishing to Join Medusa - Page 2 Icon_minitime1April 28th 2010, 8:03 pm

"What ever you wish Medusa-sama."
Back to top Go down
Eruka Frog

Eruka Frog

PostSubject: Re: Wishing to Join Medusa   Wishing to Join Medusa - Page 2 Icon_minitime1April 28th 2010, 8:15 pm

Medusa continued "Good... You and Mizune are to do 2 things for me... Go infiltrate Shibusen and get me top secret information... And also, go get me a monster from this Final Fantasy realm... Any one will do fine. Just... Bring me one."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wishing to Join Medusa   Wishing to Join Medusa - Page 2 Icon_minitime1April 28th 2010, 8:24 pm

"Understood Medusa-sama."

{Hebi would then rise and look over at Mizune with a unhappy look on his face but would shake it off because he could not disobey Mizune.}

Hissss
"We are ready to leave whenever you are Mizune-dono. Say Kobura."
Back to top Go down
Mizune

Mizune

Village of Residence : Village of Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 1

PostSubject: Re: Wishing to Join Medusa   Wishing to Join Medusa - Page 2 Icon_minitime1April 29th 2010, 6:27 am

Mizune scoffed. She wasn't exactly fond of Hebi since this display, right now, but had to do everything she could for Medusa. "Alright then, Medusa-sama..." She glaed at Hebi "You, Snake Boy. We're getting that monster first. Come on." Mizune then started to walk slowly out of the door.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wishing to Join Medusa   Wishing to Join Medusa - Page 2 Icon_minitime1April 29th 2010, 5:30 pm

{Hebi would simply nod and fallow behind Mizune out of the door wondering what monster they would run into. While walking out the door Kobura would hiss into Hebi's ear and Hebi would lightly laugh.}

"I agree Kobura this should be fun."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wishing to Join Medusa   Wishing to Join Medusa - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Wishing to Join Medusa
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2