Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Mission: A Disturbance I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Mission: A Disturbance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Mission: A Disturbance Empty
PostSubject: Mission: A Disturbance   Mission: A Disturbance Icon_minitime1April 25th 2010, 6:39 pm

Mission name: A Disturbance
Required number of people: 2
Recommended rank: Jounin-Sanin
Description: A strong energy signature has been located near the Volcanic Plains. Come to Hakku's Dusk Order office for more details.
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 15
Hobbies / Interests : The sound of a bullet piercing flesh
Kekkei Genkai : Sight Guise

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Mission: A Disturbance   Mission: A Disturbance Icon_minitime1April 25th 2010, 6:48 pm

(( I WANT IN!))

*Cross appeared, he walked in the place with his hands behind his head. He needed to get out more so he sat in some random chair and kicked his feet on some random surface waiting for Hakku.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mission: A Disturbance   Mission: A Disturbance Icon_minitime1April 25th 2010, 11:47 pm

{Hebi would appear in the building coming from his training session with Taomin in better controlling his Anti-Akuma which would be sealed in the of twin skull bands one around each wrist which had a band connecting them that move under Hebi's sleeve but it could be easy to tell the band connect at his back under his shirt.}

Hisssss

"I'm sorry for being late Hakku-dono is it still possible for use to go on this misson. Asks Ace."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mission: A Disturbance   Mission: A Disturbance Icon_minitime1April 25th 2010, 11:54 pm

-Hakku looked at the two who just entered; Cross and Hebi. Hebi was only a special Jounin, but since she knew how he worked on the battlefield, she would let it slide. She tried to put on a smile for the two.-
"Cross, Hebi. It seems this mission will go easier than planned. Something has been creating Akuma around the village, and when Helvaska had finally found the said Akuma, they fled into Vescrutia. I need for you two to track down those Akuma and exorcise them. Any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mission: A Disturbance   Mission: A Disturbance Icon_minitime1April 26th 2010, 12:02 am

{Hebi would simply shake his head no as he would look over at the one known as Cross. Hebi could tell this person was strong with both his Anti-Akuma and normal abilities and was a little egger to see what he could do on the battle field.-
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission: A Disturbance   Mission: A Disturbance Icon_minitime1April 26th 2010, 12:14 am

"Fine... Let's just get this shit over with."

*Cross said as he continued to sit. He was a solo-act... what this other guy did didnt matter*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mission: A Disturbance   Mission: A Disturbance Icon_minitime1April 26th 2010, 2:13 pm

-Hakku quickly snapped around.-
"Wait!"
-There was a moment of silence. She was surprised that she felt something for these two, but she wasn't sure what it was.-
"I forgot to mention. Akuma, are probably different than your standard demon. The only way you can injure them is with your innocence. You could alternatively destroy them with overwhelming powers, but it takes a substantial amount of energy to do so. And please, do your best not to get hit. Akuma's energy based attacks can poison your body, and there is no known cure that the moment."
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission: A Disturbance   Mission: A Disturbance Icon_minitime1April 26th 2010, 5:06 pm

*Cross nodded in agreement with Hakku's statement, any intel on an unknown enemy is good to have.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mission: A Disturbance   Mission: A Disturbance Icon_minitime1April 26th 2010, 7:49 pm

-She waved to Cross and Hebi as a sign that she was finished.-
"Make sure you gather intel on them as well. It should prove useful."
-And off they would go, to the Volcanic plains.-
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission: A Disturbance   Mission: A Disturbance Icon_minitime1April 26th 2010, 8:26 pm

*with that, cross left to the volcanic plains*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission: A Disturbance   Mission: A Disturbance Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Mission: A Disturbance
Page 1 of 1