Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Looking For the Alchemist Jazz Fudo I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Looking For the Alchemist Jazz Fudo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Looking For the Alchemist Jazz Fudo Empty
PostSubject: Looking For the Alchemist Jazz Fudo   Looking For the Alchemist Jazz Fudo Icon_minitime1April 2nd 2010, 12:21 pm

-=Alaude would be once again sitting at the darkest section of the Tavern and would have a cup of black coffee on the table. He had heard of there being another alchemist in the Village of Chaos and was very interested in meeting him. Alaude would begin to ad cream and sugar to his coffee as he would begin to wait.=-
Back to top Go down
Jazz

Jazz

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Alchemy

PostSubject: Re: Looking For the Alchemist Jazz Fudo   Looking For the Alchemist Jazz Fudo Icon_minitime1April 2nd 2010, 12:27 pm

<^Busting threw the doors of the tavern Jazz would make his way over to the bar looking very gloomy. He was still depressed about the whole thing about his alchemy book getting burned.^>

Sir one tall~! glass of hot coco please..

<^Jazz sat down on one of the bar stools and noticed Alaude sitting next to him.^>

Oh hello..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking For the Alchemist Jazz Fudo   Looking For the Alchemist Jazz Fudo Icon_minitime1April 2nd 2010, 12:28 pm

"Greetings you would not happen to be Jazz Fudo would you?"
Back to top Go down
Jazz

Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Looking For the Alchemist Jazz Fudo   Looking For the Alchemist Jazz Fudo Icon_minitime1April 2nd 2010, 12:35 pm

Ya that's me.

<^The bartender would set Jazz's ordered coco in front of him. Jazz would pick it up and took a sip only to make an displeased expression afterward.^<

Yuck....it's cold...

<^ Setting the glass back down on the counter Jazz would clap his hands and then would touch the large mug his coco was on. The drink would began to boil letting out steam. Jazz would pick the mug back up and took yet another sip.^>

Ahh much better..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking For the Alchemist Jazz Fudo   Looking For the Alchemist Jazz Fudo Icon_minitime1April 2nd 2010, 12:37 pm

"Ah so you are an alchemist my name is Alaude Nightwing and much like yourself I am and alchemist also."

-=Alaude would say this and would then take a sip of his coffee.=-
Back to top Go down
Jazz

Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Looking For the Alchemist Jazz Fudo   Looking For the Alchemist Jazz Fudo Icon_minitime1April 2nd 2010, 12:41 pm

Is that so~? Well good to see I'm not the only one around.

<^Putting his mug down Jazz would hold out his hand to Alaude for a handshake.^>

Nice to meet you.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking For the Alchemist Jazz Fudo   Looking For the Alchemist Jazz Fudo Icon_minitime1April 2nd 2010, 12:43 pm

-=Alaude would shake Jazz's hand and would notice the transmutation circles on his hands and would look for a second before withdrawing his hands picking back up his coffee=-

"So if I may ask what is you specialty with your alchemy?"
Back to top Go down
Jazz

Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Looking For the Alchemist Jazz Fudo   Looking For the Alchemist Jazz Fudo Icon_minitime1April 2nd 2010, 12:49 pm

Mostly water based alchemy. So know making stuff boil or freeze. What about you Alaude?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking For the Alchemist Jazz Fudo   Looking For the Alchemist Jazz Fudo Icon_minitime1April 2nd 2010, 12:56 pm

-=After hearing the question directed toward himself Alaude would stop drinking and place his cup down.=-

"Well my alchemy is very unique it is not something many if no one else can do."

-=Alaude would clap his hands together and would then place them in his pockets while black lighting would lightly spark from them. After a moment Alaude would pull his hand out of his pockets would erupt two long metal swords that Alaude would place on the bar for Jazz to look at. Alaude would also pull out his pocket book which contained a lot of very detailed formulas and equations regarding the bending and reshaping of darkness and placed it on top of the swords.=-

"My alchemy allows me to transmute the darkness around me."
Back to top Go down
Jazz

Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Looking For the Alchemist Jazz Fudo   Looking For the Alchemist Jazz Fudo Icon_minitime1April 2nd 2010, 1:10 pm

The transmutation of darkness? I've never of such a thing. Truly a marvel...your power. To do such a thing people would think you'd have a Philosopher's Stone in your blood.

<^Jazz took a sip of his coco.^>
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking For the Alchemist Jazz Fudo   Looking For the Alchemist Jazz Fudo Icon_minitime1April 2nd 2010, 1:22 pm

"No I have no Philosopher's Stone of any kind my parents spent their lives researching and working to harness this power using me to test out this power and I was able to master it. Although there is still much to be learned from this type to alchemy."

-=Alaude would then take a nice long sip of his coffee before speaking again.=-

"So where is your pocket book that contain your formulas for alchemy I would really like to see what you have written in it."
Back to top Go down
Jazz

Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Looking For the Alchemist Jazz Fudo   Looking For the Alchemist Jazz Fudo Icon_minitime1April 2nd 2010, 1:55 pm

<^Jazz would slowly began to cry pounding his fist on the table.^>

Ahh~!!!. My book...my book~!! Ahh~!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking For the Alchemist Jazz Fudo   Looking For the Alchemist Jazz Fudo Icon_minitime1April 3rd 2010, 5:10 pm

"I see something bad happened to your book, well if you want you could head over the Library they have many books that talk a lot about different forms of alchemy. Or if you want you could copy some of my older notes which have the basic aspects of alchemy."

-=Alaude would then pat Jazz on the back to cool him down since he was kind of making a seen in the Tavern.=-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking For the Alchemist Jazz Fudo   Looking For the Alchemist Jazz Fudo Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Looking For the Alchemist Jazz Fudo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Depthsroot :: Tavern-
Jump to: