Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  KKKKKKKKKKKKKhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrooooooonnnnnnaaaaa!!!! I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

KKKKKKKKKKKKKhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrooooooonnnnnnaaaaa!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zanika Niyame

Zanika Niyame

Village of Residence : Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : Hobby-I love toshop for new clothes and stuff.
Kekkei Genkai : Eyes of elements

KKKKKKKKKKKKKhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrooooooonnnnnnaaaaa!!!! Empty
PostSubject: KKKKKKKKKKKKKhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrooooooonnnnnnaaaaa!!!!   KKKKKKKKKKKKKhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrooooooonnnnnnaaaaa!!!! Icon_minitime1March 31st 2010, 8:39 pm

Zan would be standing outside the tavern awaiting Khrona to appear.
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Shinseigami, the Cosmic Overgod :: God of Gods, Balance and Reality
Tymon

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 22
Kekkei Genkai : Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman-Beastkin/Black Blood Hybrid
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: KKKKKKKKKKKKKhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrooooooonnnnnnaaaaa!!!!   KKKKKKKKKKKKKhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrooooooonnnnnnaaaaa!!!! Icon_minitime1March 31st 2010, 8:49 pm

Khrona coughed, Misery and Despair sitting on his 2 overly large wings "... What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Zanika Niyame

Zanika Niyame

PostSubject: Re: KKKKKKKKKKKKKhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrooooooonnnnnnaaaaa!!!!   KKKKKKKKKKKKKhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrooooooonnnnnnaaaaa!!!! Icon_minitime1March 31st 2010, 9:07 pm

"Well I just wanted to treat you to dinner is all,seeing as it looks like you don't have a lot of free time I just thought I catch you and treat ya with a nice hot meal and evening."^_^ Smile
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: KKKKKKKKKKKKKhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrooooooonnnnnnaaaaa!!!!   KKKKKKKKKKKKKhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrooooooonnnnnnaaaaa!!!! Icon_minitime1March 31st 2010, 9:10 pm

Khrona was shocked. So shocked, that he actually dropped Misery and Despair from his wings.

Misery: OW, you BITCH. The hell did you do that for?

Despair would float down gentle "My... That was rather unexpected..."

Khrona folded his wings and sat next to her "... Well. Thank you. No one's ever really done this for me before..." Khrona smiled.. which was odd for him, but, whatever. "What is your name?" he could easily read her mind, yet he didn't want to at the moment... For whatever reason.
Back to top Go down
Zanika Niyame

Zanika Niyame

PostSubject: Re: KKKKKKKKKKKKKhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrooooooonnnnnnaaaaa!!!!   KKKKKKKKKKKKKhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrooooooonnnnnnaaaaa!!!! Icon_minitime1March 31st 2010, 9:17 pm

Zan would blust "Um...Zanika Niyame...and what will you have my treat." still blusting at Khrona.
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: KKKKKKKKKKKKKhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrooooooonnnnnnaaaaa!!!!   KKKKKKKKKKKKKhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrooooooonnnnnnaaaaa!!!! Icon_minitime1March 31st 2010, 9:25 pm

Misery got up, scoffing, then sat down somewhere next to Despair.

Khrona looked at the menu "... I don't exactly need to eat, you know... I'm not really human anymore. If I were to eat or drink anything, it would be purely for the taste, which, even that, I can replicate. Besides, I think it's just enough being here with you. You must have called me for something other than this...?"

Misery snarled "Despair! Who does that girl thing she is, anyway!? Why doesn't he tell her that he doesn't need to eat, or even be here!? UGH."

Despair smiled "Oh, what a morbidly cute thing this is..."
Back to top Go down
Zanika Niyame

Zanika Niyame

PostSubject: Re: KKKKKKKKKKKKKhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrooooooonnnnnnaaaaa!!!!   KKKKKKKKKKKKKhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrooooooonnnnnnaaaaa!!!! Icon_minitime1March 31st 2010, 9:37 pm

"Uh....well... uh....(clears throat) I just wanted to tell you that.....I'm....uh...How can I put this,,,uh....well I'm just going to come out and say this...I am really interested in you....like really interested in you." her face redden after she said this X would be at the bar turning red with rage X~"Are you fucking serious....this guy Zan could do better." he said to himself but loud enough for Khrona's soul partners to hear him say this.
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: KKKKKKKKKKKKKhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrooooooonnnnnnaaaaa!!!!   KKKKKKKKKKKKKhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrooooooonnnnnnaaaaa!!!! Icon_minitime1March 31st 2010, 9:41 pm

Khrona gasped "EH!? Really? Interested in... ME? No one's been interested in me before, except for my 2 soul partners over there... May I ask why?"

Misery looked to X, scoffing "The hell are you?"

Despair smiled gloomily "... Hello, I am Despair a la Discord. Dreadful pleasure to meet your acquaintance.. Who might you be...?" she'd ask X.
Back to top Go down
Zanika Niyame

Zanika Niyame

PostSubject: Re: KKKKKKKKKKKKKhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrooooooonnnnnnaaaaa!!!!   KKKKKKKKKKKKKhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrooooooonnnnnnaaaaa!!!! Icon_minitime1March 31st 2010, 10:15 pm

"I don't know I guess the way you are....your eyes are what really interest most of all and your hair it's so pretty."

X~"My names Xaver but you can just call me X and nothing more lady got it?"
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: KKKKKKKKKKKKKhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrooooooonnnnnnaaaaa!!!!   KKKKKKKKKKKKKhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrooooooonnnnnnaaaaa!!!! Icon_minitime1March 31st 2010, 10:21 pm

Khrona was a bit flustered... Was she flirting with him? Hm. It wasn't often that he left the village, or rather, any confining place, but it was nice that he left... This time... "... Really? I think you're pretty..."

Misery sneered "Xaver, huh? Well, wanna guess what my name is? I'll give you a hint; it's what I'm about to make your life full of." Misery cracked her knuckles.

Despair nodded "Oh, X? What a horridly lovely name... Again, nice to meet you!"
Back to top Go down
Zanika Niyame

Zanika Niyame

PostSubject: Re: KKKKKKKKKKKKKhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrooooooonnnnnnaaaaa!!!!   KKKKKKKKKKKKKhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrooooooonnnnnnaaaaa!!!! Icon_minitime1March 31st 2010, 11:02 pm

She would blust at Khronas' response and then says "Your cute as well and I would like to get to know you a lot better than I do."

X~"Let me guess hell or misery and you want to know where I got the name X and it's not because of my real name?"
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: KKKKKKKKKKKKKhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrooooooonnnnnnaaaaa!!!!   KKKKKKKKKKKKKhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrooooooonnnnnnaaaaa!!!! Icon_minitime1April 1st 2010, 8:17 am

Khrona scooted close to her "Really? You would? That sounds nice... I'd like to get to know you better, as well!"

Misery sneered "Misery des Gloomi. Don't forget it. And not that I really care about your name, I assume you're gonna tell me anyway..."

Despair turned to X, keeping her gloomy smile on her face "I would find it horridly lovely to hear the story of your name, X..." She waited with anticipation for the story.
Back to top Go down
Zanika Niyame

Zanika Niyame

PostSubject: Re: KKKKKKKKKKKKKhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrooooooonnnnnnaaaaa!!!!   KKKKKKKKKKKKKhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrooooooonnnnnnaaaaa!!!! Icon_minitime1April 1st 2010, 1:17 pm

As Khrona got closer Zan couldn't help but look into his and get lost in them for they were so wonderful to her that every time she'd look at him she would fall head over heels and would try not to get lost in his eyes but this time was different she couldn't draw herself away this time "Beautiful"

X would have a very evil look on his face as he would say "I got the name X because about four hundred years ago I destroyed 45 villages and on all the bodies I left the letter X carved on their backs,faces,arms,legs,and any where I could."he would begin laughing evilly.
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: KKKKKKKKKKKKKhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrooooooonnnnnnaaaaa!!!!   KKKKKKKKKKKKKhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrooooooonnnnnnaaaaa!!!! Icon_minitime1April 1st 2010, 6:42 pm

Khrona flailed his arms around cutely "Bwaaaah~!! Stop thaaat..." He was quite embarrassed... "Hmmm... You're part of my village, correct?"

Misery smirked "Heh. That sounds pretty badass. I love a lot of bloodshed and shit. You're my kinda guy. I would do that... Hell, Khrona, Despair and I would massacre a whole planet if we had the chance... Hahahaha... We've gotta do that someday... Maybe if you aren't a candy-ass, you can come and kill things with us?"

Despair clapped her hands "My, that sounds dreadfully delightful...! It is so nice to meet new people..."
Back to top Go down
Zanika Niyame

Zanika Niyame

PostSubject: Re: KKKKKKKKKKKKKhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrooooooonnnnnnaaaaa!!!!   KKKKKKKKKKKKKhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrooooooonnnnnnaaaaa!!!! Icon_minitime1April 1st 2010, 6:50 pm

Zan would be speechless for a moment but would say "Yes I'm a dusk shinobi"she would embrace him with a hug of her own and would be blusting at the moment at she would listen to his heart beat and his lungs take in air she would feel a feeling she hasn't felt in a long time but she didn't know what it was because she hasn't felt it in a long time.

X~"Sound like a plan but only if I can leave an X on all their bodies and do away with their organs." he said with the same evil look on his face as before.
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: KKKKKKKKKKKKKhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrooooooonnnnnnaaaaa!!!!   KKKKKKKKKKKKKhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrooooooonnnnnnaaaaa!!!! Icon_minitime1April 1st 2010, 6:55 pm

Normally, Khrona's blackened heart doesn't beat, and he doesn't usually breathe since he does not have to, but he gasped a bit once she hugged him. Normally, he would have gone crazy. He hates being touched by beings other than Misery, Despair, Megaera, Chroma or Maze, but somehow he felt differently for this girl. He was shocked, but then after a while, he slowly came to hug her back. "Eh... Eh?" He was thoroughly confused as to why he was hugging her, or letting her touch him, but he didn't really care at the moment. "Hey, if you're a shinobi of my village... You're gonna be under my wing from now on, okay?" He literally expanded his wings a bit and wrapped her around in them, smiling still.

Misery snickered "Hell, if there's anything LEFT, you can do that... That is, if we don't need the bodyparts or organs for ourselves. You don't wanna know what we do with that sort of stuff... Heh heh heh..."

Despair nodded happily, yet drearily "Oh yes, such horrible fun we have... My, I miss it..."
Back to top Go down
Zanika Niyame

Zanika Niyame

PostSubject: Re: KKKKKKKKKKKKKhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrooooooonnnnnnaaaaa!!!!   KKKKKKKKKKKKKhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrooooooonnnnnnaaaaa!!!! Icon_minitime1April 1st 2010, 7:07 pm

"So warm" she would say as khronas' wings wrapped around her she would look up at Khrona and sees him smiling "wow you have a smile that lights up the room."She would say this as she blusted once more.

X~"Let guess you guy save them and later when you get hungry you put them on the grill and cook'em then ya eat them and when there's a human that you like and can draw yourself to save them so you eat them alive and listen to them scream at the top of their lung while you eat and eat them till nothing is left but bones and carnage,if they are lucky." he would say this as drool came from his mouth and dripped to the floor below them.
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: KKKKKKKKKKKKKhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrooooooonnnnnnaaaaa!!!!   KKKKKKKKKKKKKhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrooooooonnnnnnaaaaa!!!! Icon_minitime1April 1st 2010, 7:13 pm

Usually, Khrona's body is ice cold... His heart must be actually pumping blood this time around. Huh. This girl could do wonders. "... So. Yeah. You and I are gonna be reeeaaaal close, okay?"

Misery started laughing "Yo, guy, it sounds like you know how to party. Heh heh. I like that in ya."

Despair chuckled a bit "What a terribly joyous occasion... Misery doesn't like too many people, you know..."
Back to top Go down
Zanika Niyame

Zanika Niyame

PostSubject: Re: KKKKKKKKKKKKKhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrooooooonnnnnnaaaaa!!!!   KKKKKKKKKKKKKhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrooooooonnnnnnaaaaa!!!! Icon_minitime1April 1st 2010, 7:29 pm

"Sure thing" she would then kiss Khrona on the lips to show that she think she understands by what he meant by 'real close' but would then withdraw from what she was doing because she didn't know if he meant it 'like that'.

X~"Yeah this gonna be grea..."he would look over at the two and his face would turn red as he would say "Do you dorks see what I see because I think I'm seen things?"
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: KKKKKKKKKKKKKhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrooooooonnnnnnaaaaa!!!!   KKKKKKKKKKKKKhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrooooooonnnnnnaaaaa!!!! Icon_minitime1April 1st 2010, 7:38 pm

Khrona pulled away at first, since he had never been kissed before... Not once in his life. Well, maybe occasionally by Misery or Despair in the privacy of their home, but... Still... Not by a stranger. He was happy about it, just not comfortable yet. "Teehee... Um... Thank you..."

Misery slowly looked over to Khrona and that girl, and suddenly a fiery hate burned in her belly "WHAT. THE. FUCK!?!?" Misery jumped up and ran over to them, but then ran back to X with a blade extended from her hand "And call me a dork again and I will KILL you!" The blade retracted into her palm and she ran over to split Khrona and Zan up. "YO, KHRONA, THIS TRIFLING WHORE TRYING TO MAKE A MOVE ON YOU? YOU KNOW I'LL KILL HER." Numerous scythe blades and sword blades jutted out of Misery's body, pointing at Zan. "Look, girlie, whoever you are, you can't TOUCH Khrona like that, GOT IT?"

Despair floated over to where Misery was making such a fuss "Oh, my... Seems as though she likes Khrona... I did not expect it to go so far... How morbidly cute, yet saddening to the soul to see..." Even Despair was slightly jealous about this. In a flash, a wall of Rejection came between Khrona and Zan, which was produced by her, and Rejection forced away anything and everything that got near it. Despair made her way closer to Khrona, as well, giving a dark, saddening look to Zan.
Back to top Go down
Zanika Niyame

Zanika Niyame

PostSubject: Re: KKKKKKKKKKKKKhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrooooooonnnnnnaaaaa!!!!   KKKKKKKKKKKKKhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrooooooonnnnnnaaaaa!!!! Icon_minitime1April 1st 2010, 7:49 pm

Zan would be shocked and afraid at the same time as to how protective Khronas' soul partner are she would say to both misery and despair"Sorry sometimes I can't control my feelings when I around him...it's like he puts me in a trans and I can't help myself when he's in the same area as me....well what I'm saying is I might be in love with Khrona is all."

X~would come flying over there to where everyone was totally pissed at what she just said "ARE YOU SERIOUS ZAN THIS...THIS...THIS GUY HAS WON YOUR HEART ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS LADY I THINK YOU HAVE LOST IT NOW!" He said this as red as an apple in the face steam coming from his nose and ears "And get those DAMN weapon out of her FAce Before I rip them from your flesh."
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: KKKKKKKKKKKKKhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrooooooonnnnnnaaaaa!!!!   KKKKKKKKKKKKKhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrooooooonnnnnnaaaaa!!!! Icon_minitime1April 1st 2010, 9:00 pm

Khrona laughed, for he enjoyed such random discord and chaos "Awww, this is so cuuute. They're just like this because they've been with me so loooong. Don't worry, I love you guys~!" Khrona would hug Misery and Despair. "And you, too, Zan~!"

Misery sneered, some of her soul energy flaring up around her body "Look, punk, I dunno who the hell you think you're talking to, but I will DAMN sure bring down this entire CITY if it gets rid of YOUR ASS."

Despair sighed "What woeful sorrow this is... Before Misery destroys everything in sight, I believe we must be on our way now..." Despair's cloakwould begin to wrap around Khrona and Misery "... Dreadfully nice to meet you both..." she would say, unsmiling and with woe all over her face.

Khrona glanced at Zan, sending her a thought with his mind "Any time you want to see me, just call, okay?" and with that, he and his partners were gone, warped away by Despair's dimensional cloak.
Back to top Go down
Zanika Niyame

Zanika Niyame

PostSubject: Re: KKKKKKKKKKKKKhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrooooooonnnnnnaaaaa!!!!   KKKKKKKKKKKKKhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrooooooonnnnnnaaaaa!!!! Icon_minitime1April 1st 2010, 9:09 pm

Zan would send him one final thought- meet me in the garden at mid-night and we could talk a little more alone and she would turn to X and say "Nice one Hotshot you'll rip them from her flesh...slick one there."

X~"whats that suppose to mean?"
"you know ?"this would continue as they left the tavern.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KKKKKKKKKKKKKhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrooooooonnnnnnaaaaa!!!!   KKKKKKKKKKKKKhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrooooooonnnnnnaaaaa!!!! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

KKKKKKKKKKKKKhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrooooooonnnnnnaaaaa!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Depthsroot :: Tavern-
Jump to: