Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Relaxing at the Tavern I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Relaxing at the Tavern

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Relaxing at the Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Relaxing at the Tavern   Relaxing at the Tavern Icon_minitime1March 30th 2010, 7:47 pm

-=Alaude would walk into the Tavern and would then sit down at a table that was in the darkest section of the Tavern. He would then order a cup of black coffee and a large sushi platter, although as the waiter left Alaude would frown noticing how the waiter was staring at his scared face.=-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Tavern   Relaxing at the Tavern Icon_minitime1March 30th 2010, 8:23 pm

Linomaru would walk in and see the boy sitting in the darkest part of the Tavern and would walk over to him and notice that he's from the Chaos village and kinda sees the dark Ora that surrounded him and a smile would come across his face "Hey, I'm Linomaru Hugo Chunnin of the Dusk and you're new what's your name pal."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Tavern   Relaxing at the Tavern Icon_minitime1March 30th 2010, 8:34 pm

"Hmmm Alaude Nightwing Genin of the Chaos nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Tavern   Relaxing at the Tavern Icon_minitime1March 30th 2010, 8:37 pm

"Wow what has you in such a bad mood of mood-nest Alaude Nightwing?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Tavern   Relaxing at the Tavern Icon_minitime1March 30th 2010, 8:45 pm

"Nothing really you could call this my normal aura."

-=The waiter would then appear with Alaude's coffee and sushi and Alaude would begin to add cream and sugar to his black coffee. He would then begin to stir the coffee while taking a salmon roll and eat it.=-

"Now it there anything you wanted from me Linomaru Hugo?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Tavern   Relaxing at the Tavern Icon_minitime1March 30th 2010, 8:47 pm

"Well I just wondering do you want to fight me,cause I would love to see what a black alchemy user is like to fight."^_^Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Tavern   Relaxing at the Tavern Icon_minitime1March 30th 2010, 8:52 pm

"Sigh"

-=As Alaude sighed he would finish his other 5 pieces of sushi and would stand up holding his cup of coffee in hand. He would then take a quick sip before he would speak.=-

"Fine where shall we meet."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Tavern   Relaxing at the Tavern Icon_minitime1March 30th 2010, 9:00 pm

"Cool in the joint training field" I made the post its on the post stream on the left hand side of your computer screen it's called I wants to fight.see you there
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Tavern   Relaxing at the Tavern Icon_minitime1March 30th 2010, 9:06 pm

((I'm not a new member so I know where everything is.))

-=Alaude would nod after being given the location would leave to money for the food and coffee and would then begin to walk out of the Tavern and would then stop at the door and look at Linomaru.=-

"Fine I shall see you soon."

-=Alaude would the leave out the Tavern still sipping of his cup of black coffee.=-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Tavern   Relaxing at the Tavern Icon_minitime1March 30th 2010, 9:12 pm

Lin would notice that he give him the wrong directions and would go chasing after Alaude to tell him that it was in the Battles area not the training area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Tavern   Relaxing at the Tavern Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Relaxing at the Tavern
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Depthsroot :: Tavern-
Jump to: