Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Am I.....Corrupt Enough? I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Am I.....Corrupt Enough?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xzystins

Xzystins

Village of Residence : Hidden Dusk Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Kekkei Genkai : Universal Energies/Space-Time Continuum Dominance

Character sheet
Character Race: Pure Psion
Character Info (Highlight):

Am I.....Corrupt Enough? Empty
PostSubject: Am I.....Corrupt Enough?   Am I.....Corrupt Enough? Icon_minitime1March 22nd 2010, 2:50 pm

*Deva Path stood near random scenery Chronogan active as always. It'd been awhile since he'd become apart of this new...village. So, he thought he'd join a team or something. The other five paths were off looking for Kham so that they can get their ring weapons as well. He waited for Hakku.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Am I.....Corrupt Enough?   Am I.....Corrupt Enough? Icon_minitime1March 24th 2010, 8:58 am

-Hakku digitally warped into the area, standing a few meters behind This Xzystins' body. From Rozalyn's memories, she was able to identify who this man was, and spoke as such.-
"Xzystins, correct?"
-Her uncertainty was because this body wasn't exactly Xzystins, so Hakku would ponder on the matter.-
Back to top Go down
Xzystins

Xzystins

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Am I.....Corrupt Enough?   Am I.....Corrupt Enough? Icon_minitime1March 24th 2010, 5:32 pm

*Deva turned his head, pulling off the hood of his black cloak and looking at Hakku.*

"Something like that, but for simplicity's sake, yes. You can call me Xzystins. I assume, you need members for this, team of yours. What needs to be done?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Am I.....Corrupt Enough?   Am I.....Corrupt Enough? Icon_minitime1March 25th 2010, 12:18 am

-Hakku brooded on the question. When she tested Hebi, she simply made him demonstrate his skill through battle. However, it is clear from Rozalyn's memories that Xzystins possessed the skill, so she had to make his test based around something other than skill, like his kindness. Hakku pointed at the vacant space beside Xzystins, sketching the outline of a humanoid. Once she was finished, a dull looking person materialized beside Xzystins.-
"I would like for you to keep him unharmed for the next 5 minutes (8 of your posts). You cannot use your abilities to manipulate him, nor can your abilities be within 5 meters of him, or he will instantly become corrupt and disperse. He is far from intelligent, and moves very sluggish. He also possess no power what so ever."
-Hakku's gloves, Hack, materialized onto her hands.-
"Now,"
-She stabbed her finger into the ground, creating a fissure that began trailing towards the dull guy.-
"Begin!"

(You rp the dull guy as well, and keep the restrictions in mind when using him or before acting.)
Back to top Go down
Xzystins

Xzystins

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Am I.....Corrupt Enough?   Am I.....Corrupt Enough? Icon_minitime1March 25th 2010, 12:16 pm

((5 meters? So, I assume that Hakku must be standing quite the distance away from us then.))

*Xzystins looked at the humanoid and gave off a huge sigh.*

"I can tell this is going to go horribly wrong. I guess, it can't be helped. Regroup."

*Deva ran forward, getting as far away from the humanoid as he needed to be before casting Regroup, teleporting the other 5 paths to his position. The other 5 paths spread out as Deva used his brief flame tutorial to activate his storm flame, mixing the flame with his Psychokinesis and touching the ground in front of him, creating a huge fissure of his own. Deva's fissure was in the path of the one Hakku created, although his was deeper because he used Psychostorm energy (Yes Im lazy, so this is what Im callin it dammit) to delete the matter completely. When Hakku's fissure merged with Deva's, it would follow the new fissure's course instead, veering completely off path and away from the humanoid. The humanoid, seeing the "pretty" colors emitting from Deva from when he used Psychostorm, began to slowly trudge himself towards Deva, fascinated. Though, Deva and the other paths were far enough away that they wouldn't have to worry about the 5 meter rule for now.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Am I.....Corrupt Enough?   Am I.....Corrupt Enough? Icon_minitime1March 25th 2010, 3:43 pm

-She side flipped to avoid the fissure heading her way, landing on the air as if it were solid land. Her lips began to move rapidly as she chanted an incantation, causing several hundred phoenix feathers to rain from the sky, only these flaming feathers were blue. It was non other than Hakku's rain flame projected into the sky, since she had activated her dying will before appearing here. This rain phoenix feathers were weakening all that came near them, making it a pretty overwhelming force.-
Back to top Go down
Xzystins

Xzystins

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Am I.....Corrupt Enough?   Am I.....Corrupt Enough? Icon_minitime1March 27th 2010, 1:45 pm

*Deva path merely threw a hand in the air, letting a Time mist appear several dozen miles above the fighters and blanket the area. When the rain feathers came into contact with the mist, they will be auto-paradoxed. The feathers also wouldn't weaken the mist at all, as the mist is still Time, which is meta-phsyical, meaning is can't be affected by the same things other energies are affected by. And because paradoxing is dependent on size and nothing else, the feathers were embarrassingly easy to paradox. With the feathers no longer a threat, Dragon path opened both hands summoning a Cerberus Frost Wyvern, and a Light Dragon. Both went airborne, the Wyvern opening its mouth and firing rapid beams of A0 (Absolute Zero) at Hakku trying to freeze her. Deva figured, if they can force Hakku to go on the defensive, she won't have time to attack the retard.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Am I.....Corrupt Enough?   Am I.....Corrupt Enough? Icon_minitime1March 27th 2010, 11:58 pm

(Time dominance is so broken...is it possible to tone that down?)

-After witnessing the time paradox, Hakku began to wonder how to bypass it.-
"Module Adaptation."
-She said as she merely sidestepped and weaved between the AO beams, letting one purposelly freeze her arm. Once frozen, her body adapted to the AO, keeping it from affecting her body anymore. The frozen arm shattered, and a new one grew moderately quickly in its place. The binary energy in her body naturally broke down any remaining substances from the AO that were embedded into it by Xzystins. She made her move towards Xzystins, moving quick enough to leave afterimages, which were dispersed by the avoided beams. She had an idea on how to deal with his time manipulation, but it would only be an idea until she actually tested it.-
"....."
-Diamond spires began to jut out of the ground, beneath both the primitive humanoid and the six paths of Xzystins.-
Back to top Go down
Xzystins

Xzystins

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Am I.....Corrupt Enough?   Am I.....Corrupt Enough? Icon_minitime1March 29th 2010, 1:23 am

(Don't really see how, as paradoxes and such are as basic as it gets. Though, I'll try and think of something.)

*The ground trembled as the paths scattered, Asura Path's hand detached from his arm and flew towards the humanoid. The hand, which was attached to a chain, grabbed the humanoid and reeled him towards Asura. Seeing as how Hakku said abilities couldn't be used whatsoever, Xzystins had Asura protect the humanoid, seeing as how Asura had no abilities whatsoever. He was a cyborg. No abilities, no powers, just gadgets and things of that nature. Dragon Path summoned another dragon, this one known as a Goliath Dragon. It was a few dozen feet in size, slightly bigger than a house to be exact. Because it was female, it had smaller wings, no where near the wing size of a male dragon. The dragon opened its mouth and Asura dropped the humanoid inside, disappearing from sight as the creature closed its mouth. The four paths regrouped, as Psion and Preta Paths were impaled by the spires. Naraka would call forth the Arbiter of Death. AoD opened its mouth and wipsy tendrils came out slithering towards the fallen paths. Deva Path took a step forward and casted Hastega on himself and the rest of the group.*

"Time's ticking...."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Am I.....Corrupt Enough?   Am I.....Corrupt Enough? Icon_minitime1March 29th 2010, 11:19 pm

-Once the Dragon carrying the mentally challenged humanoid vanished from sight, Hakku, held up her hand. She really didn't feel like chasing down the dragon just to put this artificial creature in harms way, only for Xzystins to protect it. His loop hole on her challenge was legit, and with that Hakku conceded.-
"Hmm, seems you found an, alternative, way out of the predicament I bestowed upon you. Because of that, there is no need to continue this trial, you pass the entrance test."
Back to top Go down
Xzystins

Xzystins

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Am I.....Corrupt Enough?   Am I.....Corrupt Enough? Icon_minitime1March 30th 2010, 2:53 am

*Deva raised an eyebrow and and sent the rest of the paths away. Folding his arms, Deva took a look around.*

"Really, well alright then! Um...what now?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Am I.....Corrupt Enough?   Am I.....Corrupt Enough? Icon_minitime1March 31st 2010, 12:56 am

"If you would wish to obtain an anti-akuma weapon, then you could head towards the Dusk Tower, at the end of Dusk village. I have to head over there regardlessly, so I assume we could both benefit from this."
-As she spoke, she turned away, heading towards the Dusk Tower.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Am I.....Corrupt Enough?   Am I.....Corrupt Enough? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Am I.....Corrupt Enough?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Village In The Dusk :: The Dusk Order :: Order; Mission House :: Registration Hall :: Mission Debriefing Room :: Teams :: Team Corruption-
Jump to: