Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  A Moment of Reflection I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

A Moment of Reflection

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nekki Ientaru

Nekki Ientaru

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Kekkei Genkai : Doragon Heki

A Moment of Reflection Empty
PostSubject: A Moment of Reflection   A Moment of Reflection Icon_minitime1March 13th 2010, 2:50 pm

~Nekki would enter the Tavern and would sit at a table by a window and would then order a cup of green tea before she would begin to look out the window. She would then begin to reflect on all she has done recently which included obtaining a zanpakuto, learning about digimon and gaining one, training with a digimon known as Flamdermon, and having a battle or two. Although Nekki would have a slight depressing aura around her as while she had done quite a lot for the short amount of time she had been in Vescrutia she has yet to get any information on her brother Blaze Ientaru. She would sit and continue to look out of the window wondering how she should look for him.~

"I need to run into someone who has met Blaze-onii."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Moment of Reflection   A Moment of Reflection Icon_minitime1March 21st 2010, 11:32 am

"Nagase would walk into the tavern and take a quick glance for Zeik. She figured since he wasnt here then he would show up once he was done with Hollow. Mother told her before that "Your dad is suck a lush. Every time we spoke that wasnt "I love you" he had to get a drink" So she figured after dealing with Hollow he would show up"

Hmm im sure it wont be long

"Nagase walked further into the tavern and pick the closest seat to he door. She told the waited not to bother her and set while she was here. Her eyes had such sternness that the waiter scurried off dropping two of his orders on the floor. Nagase could feel that some one in this tavern had a troubled presence surrounding them. Nagase tried to ignore it,but she knew the girl was going to try and talk to her"
Back to top Go down
Nekki Ientaru

Nekki Ientaru

PostSubject: Re: A Moment of Reflection   A Moment of Reflection Icon_minitime1March 21st 2010, 11:38 am

~Still sitting down thinking to herself Nekki would hear the waiter drop his tray and would look up and notice Nagase sitting by the door. Nekki would notice Nagase was from the Chaos Village like herself and decided to ask if she had any clues on he brother. Nekki would stand and walk over to the table were Nagase was sitting but would not sit down herself.~

"Excuse me Miss my I please ask for a moment of your time?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Moment of Reflection   A Moment of Reflection Icon_minitime1March 21st 2010, 11:43 am

"nagase turned to face the girl who was obviously the one who was going to talk to her. Nagase thought to first ignore her..but she didnt wish to mess up the time space continuum but not helping her"

What is it you need

"nagase didnt dive into the girls mind to make this quick..she honestly wasnt in a rush. She just realized she doesnt have any friends"
Back to top Go down
Nekki Ientaru

Nekki Ientaru

PostSubject: Re: A Moment of Reflection   A Moment of Reflection Icon_minitime1March 21st 2010, 11:48 am

~Nekki would sit down opposite from Nagase before she would begin to speak.~

"First off my name is Nekki Ientaru thank you for taking your time to talk to me. I was wondering if you had any idea on a person named Blaze Ientaru."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Moment of Reflection   A Moment of Reflection Icon_minitime1March 21st 2010, 12:07 pm

is he related to you?

"Nagase would place her hand on the girls finger for only a moment. Nagase would begin surfing the information highway that is time"

Why do you seek this person?
Back to top Go down
Nekki Ientaru

Nekki Ientaru

PostSubject: Re: A Moment of Reflection   A Moment of Reflection Icon_minitime1March 21st 2010, 12:09 pm

"I looking for him because he is my brother we use to live together but he soon ran away from home because he did not want to be a tool for are clan to use when ever they feel like. I as able to leave from home and I want to once again meet with him."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Moment of Reflection   A Moment of Reflection Icon_minitime1March 21st 2010, 12:23 pm

"Nagase would heave a heavy sigh and she prepared to usher the bad news to the young girl"

That will not be happening. Your brothers time lined ended after facing a shinobi known as Arashi. Who in a battle drained him of his energy until he met his death and before you ask Arashi can be found in Hell. Since his time line ends after meeting..something called...A... Im sorry it's too foggy.

"Nagase would quench her eye as she begins to ponder what was blocking her vision of this A person"

..I hop you find peace

"Nagase turn to face the door as she awaited Zeik's arrival
Back to top Go down
Nekki Ientaru

Nekki Ientaru

PostSubject: Re: A Moment of Reflection   A Moment of Reflection Icon_minitime1March 21st 2010, 12:32 pm

~Nekki would sit in her seat for a few minutes taking in what was said by Nagase. Although her face remained plain with no emotions her mind was racing with many thoughts. After another moment of thinking Nekki would take a deep breath in and the breath out. Although this was sad news Nekki was raised not to let the death of anyone affect her judgment on things.~

"So Blaze-nee died but his killer suffered the same fate then there is no reason to over react, thank you for being telling me the truth....I'm sorry I did not catch you name."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Moment of Reflection   A Moment of Reflection Icon_minitime1March 21st 2010, 1:22 pm

"Nagase face begin to slump as she thought about the pain her father most feel"

It's Nagase Hellgate. What do u plan to do now?
Back to top Go down
Nekki Ientaru

Nekki Ientaru

PostSubject: Re: A Moment of Reflection   A Moment of Reflection Icon_minitime1March 21st 2010, 1:25 pm

"That is a good question it would be a waste of time to go back home to my clan so I think it would be very nice to stay hear. But if I may ask why do you yourself seem sad Nagase-dono?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Moment of Reflection   A Moment of Reflection Icon_minitime1March 21st 2010, 2:41 pm

"Nagase didn't plan on having a so called heart-warming moment so she calls for the cowardly waiter to bring her a glass of water"

I do not wish to have this conversation

"The waiter brings nagase her water but due to his shakiness drops the glass. Nagase would open a small darkslit and allow the glass o far though there and into her hands via darkslit"

...The service here sucks

"Nagase would lift the glass to her face in the same fashion that her father would drink his sake. However nagase didnt actually drink the water"
Back to top Go down
Nekki Ientaru

Nekki Ientaru

PostSubject: Re: A Moment of Reflection   A Moment of Reflection Icon_minitime1March 21st 2010, 2:48 pm

"I'm sorry I did not mean to cause any displeasing feelings. Also are you waiting for someone hear since you have not come hear for the service."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Moment of Reflection   A Moment of Reflection Icon_minitime1March 21st 2010, 2:53 pm

I was waiting for Zeik..However I'm left to believe he is taking his sweet time with Hollow

"Nagase stood to her feet and let her hands fall into her incredibly large sleeves and headed towards the door"

Until next time young one.

"Nagase continued walking out the tavern. She figured she would go get some training in instead in waiting for her slow father"
Back to top Go down
Nekki Ientaru

Nekki Ientaru

PostSubject: Re: A Moment of Reflection   A Moment of Reflection Icon_minitime1March 21st 2010, 3:00 pm

"Yes take care Nagase-dono."

~Nekki would slowly stand up and would walk out of the tavern heading off to decide what to do with her life now that there was not much hope of seeing her brother again. Although she would leave with a still plain but refreshed look on her face because she would no longer have to worry about were her brother was because she knew he was in a safe and peaceful place. Nekki would then walk out the door of the tavern and head of to a certain location.~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Moment of Reflection   A Moment of Reflection Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A Moment of Reflection
Page 1 of 1