Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  After Training Toast I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

After Training Toast

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sirus

Sirus

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Rinsei (Druids Power/Druingan)

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

After Training Toast Empty
PostSubject: After Training Toast   After Training Toast Icon_minitime1February 20th 2010, 10:01 pm

*After having trained with Kham, I, Kham, and Kuwa would come strolling into the tavern, as I took a seat on a bar stood, ordering some root beer, as I waited for the other two to come and sit down*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: After Training Toast   After Training Toast Icon_minitime1February 20th 2010, 10:05 pm

-*Kham walked in with his hands behind his head, he nodded to the bar-keep who knew he wanted the usual. He sat down next to Sirus and waited for Kuwa to enter*-

"You guys accomplished a lot today..."
Back to top Go down
Kuwa

Kuwa

Kekkei Genkai : Raikogan

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: After Training Toast   After Training Toast Icon_minitime1February 20th 2010, 10:06 pm

*I would walk into the tavern last, slumping down on a seat next to Sirus, as I folded my arms on the counter, and rested my chin on them, staring at the wall. When the bartender asked what I wanted, I asked for a Firewhiskey...strong stuff. I would then take a swig, as, as then took my original place with my chin on my arms, on the counter, staring at the wall. I wouldn't say anything in response to what Kham said, just stare at the wall*
Back to top Go down
Sirus

Sirus

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: After Training Toast   After Training Toast Icon_minitime1February 20th 2010, 10:08 pm

*Ignoring Kuwa, I would turn towards Kham, smiling* Yes, indeed, we did didn't we...? It was fun, learning from you, X-san.... *I would smile, as I took a drink of Root Beer, setting it down again* Never really had a sensei before....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: After Training Toast   After Training Toast Icon_minitime1February 20th 2010, 10:20 pm

-*the barkeep layed in front of kham 20 Italian beef sandwiches, Kham dug in. Being the guardian of a planet gave him a planet sized appetite. He devoured the sandwiches*-

"It has it's benefits... but Since your in my mafia family, you can call me 'boss'"

-*Kham turned to Kuwa*-

"Get over it kuwa... it happens to the best of us"
Back to top Go down
Kuwa

Kuwa

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: After Training Toast   After Training Toast Icon_minitime1February 20th 2010, 10:39 pm

*I would just turn my head towards Kham a little, my eyes narrowed, as I then downed the rest of the Firewhiskey, and sneezed, causing the nearest table behind us to go up in flames, as I turned my head, and set my chin back down again, staring at the wall, and saying nothing*
Back to top Go down
Sirus

Sirus

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: After Training Toast   After Training Toast Icon_minitime1February 20th 2010, 10:42 pm

Hum, alright Boss.... *I would say smiling. I would give Kuwa a frown, as I then looked at the table that was on fire. The Druingan activated, as the flames then went out, and the table grew back to the way it was before the burning. I then looked back at Kuwa, as a spike would grow out of the top of his bar stool, spiking him in the butt for the rude behavor. My eyes would then return to normal, as I turned back to Kham* So, may I ask why this Mafia Family was created....what purpose it serves....?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: After Training Toast   After Training Toast Icon_minitime1February 20th 2010, 10:48 pm

"Come on Kuwa... lighten up, I hardly ever have been driven to the situation where I have to use that ability of my Bankai anyway."

-*I said with my mouthful of food, I swallow hard and begin to answer Srius' question while picking up another sandwhich*-

"Well, no doubt you've heard the rumors going around that Hisoka's brother is the new Twilight Village joint Kage with myself. Except he's a lazy bum and doesn't do anything. Anywho, with his arrival came the knowledge of these new powers and these rings. So instead of serving under him and being his subordinate, I decided to be better and make my own mafia family. But I'm sure there are rival families that come along with this as well just like in movies I just havent located the threats"
Back to top Go down
Kuwa

Kuwa

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: After Training Toast   After Training Toast Icon_minitime1February 20th 2010, 10:56 pm

*As the spike stuck into my butt, I would give a yelp, as I shot into the air, clutching my bottom, and giving Sirus a look like I wanted to kill him, as I then stood, rubbing my bottom, trying to see if there was any lasting damage. I would then sit back down, hearing Kham, I would give him another look, this one more of a curious look wondering if he was telling the truth or not. Either way, I would sit back down, ordering some butter beer this time, as I sat sipping it, in continued, but less depressed silence*
Back to top Go down
Sirus

Sirus

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: After Training Toast   After Training Toast Icon_minitime1February 20th 2010, 10:58 pm

*I would smirk at the look Kuwa gave me, as I listened to Kham, quite interested in this Mafia Family* Yes, I have heard of him...but never met him. Who else do you have then....? *I would say, being quite interested in whom Kham had gathered and who else would be my 'Mafia Siblings' of sorts*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: After Training Toast   After Training Toast Icon_minitime1February 20th 2010, 11:03 pm

"Uh... let me see"

-*Kham said as he scarfed down another sandwhich, he began to think all of whom either sought him out or he scouted out he had never stopped and thought about it*-

"Well whether he likes it or not, Cross is in the family. TJ is an honorary member, there's Marta, Grave, Sheng, Retsu, Xyzsnts, Xedon, you two, Zeik is an honorary member, Orca, Nagase, and lastly Nathan"

-*He said Nathan's name as if he were a burden with an exasperated sigh of anguish. Kham then turned to Kuwa*-

"And by the way, that is a very true statement that I said earlier. I like to draw out battles as long as possible and using the eye of Aegis ends things too quickly, but it seemed like the best option to prevent me from getting injured"
Back to top Go down
Kuwa

Kuwa

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: After Training Toast   After Training Toast Icon_minitime1February 20th 2010, 11:24 pm

*I would turn towards Kham, listening to him list off the members and then what he said about the Aegis. I wouldn't smile, although I felt a little better. But there was something else*

Nathan is part of this group....?

*I would ask, watching Kham*
Back to top Go down
Sirus

Sirus

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: After Training Toast   After Training Toast Icon_minitime1February 20th 2010, 11:27 pm

Wow thats a big family.... *I would look towards Kuwa* Ah, Nathan, I remember him....he and Sanoske were training not to long ago when Sano asked me to help.....very interesting person.... Otherwise I haven't met many of these people of whom you speak....but I would definitely like to... *I would say smiling*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: After Training Toast   After Training Toast Icon_minitime1February 20th 2010, 11:53 pm

-*Kham scarfed down another sandwich and turned to Sirus*-

"That's the plan... I have some stuff that I need my subordinates to take care of something anyway for me."

Last edited by mahk-x on February 21st 2010, 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kuwa

Kuwa

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: After Training Toast   After Training Toast Icon_minitime1February 21st 2010, 12:13 am

*I would turn back to my Butter Beer without another word. I was deep in thought now, the current conversation placing me there. I would continue this, the rest of the conversation not even reaching me, as I continued to think*
Back to top Go down
Sirus

Sirus

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: After Training Toast   After Training Toast Icon_minitime1February 21st 2010, 12:14 am

Well, good....I'm excited for that.... *I would say, taking another swig of Root Beer, as I looked back at Kuwa, and then faced Kham again* You spoke earier of the things I would have to achieve....you spoke of Bankai, which I have achieved, but you also spoke of something else....eh, box weapons...what are they...?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: After Training Toast   After Training Toast Icon_minitime1February 21st 2010, 12:44 am

-*Kham nodded as he reached in his back pocket with one hand and scarfed down another sandwich with the other. He pulled out a small cube and tossed it up and down*-

"These things? Inside they have weapons that take on the flame attribute of the user. I'd open it in here but it might scare people"

-*Kham said as he tossed it up and down*-

"But they come in three types, animal, weapon and storage type."
Back to top Go down
Sirus

Sirus

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: After Training Toast   After Training Toast Icon_minitime1February 21st 2010, 1:06 am

Animals and Weapons I can understand...but Storage....? It sounds like a place where you would focus extra energy or something....what are they used for...?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: After Training Toast   After Training Toast Icon_minitime1February 21st 2010, 1:10 am

-*Kham finished his 20 sandwiches. It was on to a beverage to top it all off. He nodded towards the Barkeep who brought out a mountain dew*-
"Storage boxes store phenomena... for example, they can store reserve chakra. Or a rain cloud or a gyser of water. The possibilities are endless."
Back to top Go down
Sirus

Sirus

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: After Training Toast   After Training Toast Icon_minitime1February 21st 2010, 1:33 am

Ah, I see, Oyadama-san... *I would say, as I started to think up what I could get with these boxes, and how many questions were now poping into my head too* Well, how many boxes can one have....and where do you get them...Oyadama-san...?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: After Training Toast   After Training Toast Icon_minitime1February 21st 2010, 11:05 am

"You can have as many as you want, and you get them from my prison in the sky to the west above the clouds"
Back to top Go down
Sirus

Sirus

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: After Training Toast   After Training Toast Icon_minitime1February 21st 2010, 12:16 pm

Hum...interesting... *I would say, as I looked down at my empty glass. I would then suddenly think of something, something I had not thought of before* You said you started your own Mafia family....and that this Valerio has one as well....we aren't going to have to fight them too, are we....?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: After Training Toast   After Training Toast Icon_minitime1February 21st 2010, 1:44 pm

"I don't plan on associating myself with him at all. Valerio is a lazy shiftless bum, just like his brother who does things with only himself in mind. Brining these new abilities and getting us involved with these 'rings' poses more problem that it does good. Someones going to have to defend the planet.... again"

-*Kham finished his drink. He burped*-

"And that's going to be Weapon X..."

-*kham's eyes glowed, his pokemon Lucario was sending him a mental signal. He was wanted at home. He rose from his seat and slammed a wad of cash on the table then walked over to Kuwa and patted him on the back*-

"When you're ready to get your box weapons just go to the Prison. You cant miss it... I'll see you guys around"

-*And with that, Kham walked out the door and disappeared in a gust of wind*-
Back to top Go down
Kuwa

Kuwa

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: After Training Toast   After Training Toast Icon_minitime1February 21st 2010, 7:00 pm

*I would continue to sit there motionless, as I received the pat, which was quite comforting. I would nod, as I continued to stare at my drink, mulling things over*
Back to top Go down
Sirus

Sirus

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: After Training Toast   After Training Toast Icon_minitime1February 21st 2010, 7:03 pm

Domo-arigato, Oyadama-san... *I would say, bowing as Kham left. I would then stand next to Kuwa, looking at him. His quietness was unusual, it reminded me of my own self, how I once was* Kuwa-san, lets get those box weapons over with, huh...? *I would say, walking towards the door, as I expected Kuwa to follow, so that we could go find the giant Sky prison of Kham's*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Training Toast   After Training Toast Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

After Training Toast
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next