Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Just Chillin' I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Just Chillin'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Just Chillin' Empty
PostSubject: Just Chillin'   Just Chillin' Icon_minitime1February 13th 2010, 1:59 pm

Lin would walk into the tavern and order a strawberry soda and go to a table and sit hoping to see some familiar faces but would love to meet someone new.
Back to top Go down
Elric

Elric

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Alchemy Manifestation

Just Chillin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Chillin'   Just Chillin' Icon_minitime1April 3rd 2010, 3:02 pm

Jin would walk into the tavern and see his brother and walk over to him and say "Lin I have some very Important news to tell you."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Just Chillin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Chillin'   Just Chillin' Icon_minitime1April 3rd 2010, 3:07 pm

Lin would at Jin and tell that he was serious about this and says "Sure thing whatsup bro?" this would be weird to Lin because he and his brother would always argue win they are around eachother butthis time was different he knew his brother was serious about what ever he found out.
Back to top Go down
Elric

Elric

Just Chillin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Chillin'   Just Chillin' Icon_minitime1April 3rd 2010, 3:11 pm

"I've found out this....we have a sister and she lives in the Dusk village....Now I don't know who she is but I know she's there in your village I can feel her and I know you have been as well."Jin would look at Lin his face still serious.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Just Chillin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Chillin'   Just Chillin' Icon_minitime1April 3rd 2010, 3:17 pm

Lin would put his soda down on the table and his voice when from the normal playful to dead serious as he then said "I Know that but I can't seem to find her it's like she all over the place everytime I try to pinpoint her charka it moves and she gone from the spot the second I get there....."Lin would place his head on the table as he looked at Jin thought the soda bottle."So what are we gonna do about this?"
Back to top Go down
Elric

Elric

Just Chillin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Chillin'   Just Chillin' Icon_minitime1April 3rd 2010, 3:22 pm

"Well first off we are gonna have to look even harder by looking together as a team if you haven't notice this by now that we seem to have a connection that improves our sensing ability?"he would then take a seat and order a cherry soda and waited for Lin to respond.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Just Chillin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Chillin'   Just Chillin' Icon_minitime1April 3rd 2010, 3:26 pm

"Yeah sure thing but this is gonna be a challenge if she keeps moving Like this we'll never fine her."Lin would pull out the have picture he had in his shirt pocket of their 'parents' "So Juden and Ty had a kid huh?"
Back to top Go down
Elric

Elric

Just Chillin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Chillin'   Just Chillin' Icon_minitime1April 3rd 2010, 3:33 pm

"Yeah they did and from what I've seem to know is that she has the same hair color as Tiku,not the blonde thou but red.."Jin would say this to his brother as he took a sip of his soda.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Just Chillin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Chillin'   Just Chillin' Icon_minitime1April 3rd 2010, 3:38 pm

"So a red head huh that narrows it down to about 50 women in the village...unless nah couldn't be?....could it?"Lin would look to the ceiling to show that he though he new who she was.
Back to top Go down
Elric

Elric

Just Chillin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Chillin'   Just Chillin' Icon_minitime1April 3rd 2010, 3:41 pm

"Spit it out will ya!"Jin would have a large vain on his head showing that he was running out of patience with Lin
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Just Chillin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Chillin'   Just Chillin' Icon_minitime1April 3rd 2010, 3:45 pm

"Well there is one possible suspect and her name is Zanika Niyame she just join a few weeks(days) ago and has advance to chuunin already...but that's just a hypothesis."he would take another sip of soda.
Back to top Go down
Elric

Elric

Just Chillin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Chillin'   Just Chillin' Icon_minitime1April 3rd 2010, 3:48 pm

"Well there is another thing if she does what Juden did after very battle to her opponents then that confirms it."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Just Chillin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Chillin'   Just Chillin' Icon_minitime1April 3rd 2010, 3:55 pm

"The kiss of forgiveness.....well I don't know that but I'll ask around."Lin would stand up and motion Nese to follow for they where leaving she would get up and they would begin to walk toward the door as Lin would say "Nice Talking to ya bro and good luck." with that said Lin and Nese would walk out of the tavern very cool lie.
Back to top Go down
Elric

Elric

Just Chillin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Chillin'   Just Chillin' Icon_minitime1April 3rd 2010, 3:58 pm

Jin would get up and leave the monry on the table for the drinks and would walk out of the tavern with his hands in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just Chillin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Chillin'   Just Chillin' Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Just Chillin'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Depthsroot :: Tavern-
Jump to: