Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  My Past, and Future I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

My Past, and Future

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

My Past, and Future Empty
PostSubject: My Past, and Future   My Past, and Future Icon_minitime1May 11th 2009, 10:33 pm

*coming out of the riceball shop, i run to the cemetery*
WHERE ARE YOU! SHOW YOUR FACE DAMNIT!
is that anyway to talk to your mother?
*polaris comes down in human form and stares at me*
My Past, and Future Polari11
mother or not...you have some explaining to do
i dont have to explain anything to my son
*i roll up my sleeve, revealing the mark*
YOU DO WHEN IT INVOLVES THIS!

Last edited by Kai Ishidate on May 19th 2009, 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My Past, and Future   My Past, and Future Icon_minitime1May 12th 2009, 6:14 pm

*polaris laughs and holds out her hand at me*
do not disrespect me, kai...
mother...please...just explain what this is. because of this, i almost killed amuro and mirage
and this concerns me...why?
THEY'RE YOUR FUCKING CHILDREN!
calm that tone
*seiken appears and i take my reverse rebirth stance*
...make me...

Last edited by Kai Ishidate on May 21st 2009, 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My Past, and Future   My Past, and Future Icon_minitime1May 19th 2009, 7:29 pm

*polaris smirks as she releases wave after wave of seinaru at me. i stand there, taking each blast as it does nothing to me. she creates her spear and dashes in, swinging fiercely. i block with my left arm, making a deep gash in it. midnight pours out of the gash, slowly wrapping around polaris. with that, i punch polaris square in the face. she gets sent skidding across the gound. she rolls and stands to her feet. i start walking towrds her, my wings popping out of my back. when i speak, its half normal and half demonic*
you have no idea what you've done...
i know exactly what i've done...that dark voice inside you kai...it's not yours. you must fight it
i like it mother. the power it grants me is phenomenal
*polaris's wings spread full length before releasing massive amounts of seinaru missiles at me. seiken floats to my finger tip and spins rapidly. it deflects the missiles into the air. i laugh as i get close enough to polaris to stab her in the shoulder, pinning her to a tree*
and YOU are the legendary Ishidate? HA! what shame on our clan name
do not claim the ishidate as you clan! you are not my son! you are nothing but a demon. YOU...ARE...NOT...KAI!
now you claim your child? a few seconds ago you didnt care
i only said that to get you released! kai never would've released you if he knew i'd get hurt trying to tame you
YOU CAN'T TAME THE WRATH OF HELL!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My Past, and Future   My Past, and Future Icon_minitime1June 4th 2009, 11:39 pm

...kyokyu...shukei...tyorinzhao!
*as i say these words, my body collapses. i scream in pain as my soul splits. the two souls create beacons of light that shoot into the sky and spiral around. the lights fade and myself and another entity are kneeling on the ground. we both stand up*
My Past, and Future Kai_de10
DAMNIT! how do you know that?
heheh...mama didnt raise no fool
*i charge my chakra as i take a new state*
My Past, and Future Demon_11
SHIIN! we'll settle this once and for all!
you...cant...beat me, boy!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My Past, and Future   My Past, and Future Icon_minitime1July 11th 2009, 6:59 pm

*as the battle rages, shiin and i put craters in the ground all around the cemetery. i punch at him with full force, he blocks and twists my arm behind my back. he slams my head to the ground and laughs maniacally*
foolish boy. you seriously dont think you could win this go-nowhere war, do you?
you're nothing but trouble, shiin
me? trouble?
*shiin laughs and slams my head into the ground once again. he steps on my back and charges a midnight blast aimed for my head*
ive saved your life countless times. i wish to think you owe your life to the darkness within you!
i'll never cave!
YOU CANT CAVE TO SOMETHING THATS A PART OF YOU! YOU ONLY ACCEPT IT!
*he puts the blast closer to my head and i feel the intensity of it*
you can accept your fate or i could kill you now
fate? heh, i learned a long time ago that fate was a bunch of nonsnese
*seinaru and midnight blasts shiin away. it begins to spiral around each other and fuse, changing a sort of silverish color. i warp behind shiin and grab him by the neck*
back into your place
i won't stay there
...i know
*as shiin is absorbed, i collapse. polaris looks to me and smile*
its almost time for you to go that next step. that man, shinta urashura, will be impressed when you can master it
*she smiles and warps me back home*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Past, and Future   My Past, and Future Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

My Past, and Future
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Provinces of Hell :: The Kingdom of Chaos :: Southern Chaos :: Cemetary-
Jump to: