Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  The 4th Part of Gaki's Test: 20 Fights? I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

The 4th Part of Gaki's Test: 20 Fights?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The 4th Part of Gaki's Test: 20 Fights? Empty
PostSubject: The 4th Part of Gaki's Test: 20 Fights?   The 4th Part of Gaki's Test: 20 Fights? Icon_minitime1January 17th 2010, 11:37 pm

*The portal would lead here as I stepped out and looked around*
Sazan:What a dreary place.....I LOVE IT HERE!!!!!
Yeah, yeah....
*I would say, waiting for Khrona, as I also looked around, not wanting to be attacked without being on guard*
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Shinseigami, the Cosmic Overgod :: God of Gods, Balance and Reality
Tymon

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 22
Kekkei Genkai : Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman-Beastkin/Black Blood Hybrid
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: The 4th Part of Gaki's Test: 20 Fights?   The 4th Part of Gaki's Test: 20 Fights? Icon_minitime1January 17th 2010, 11:41 pm

Khrona would laugh "I love it here, too~!" He said as he exited the portal. "Misery and Despair love it here, too. We need to visit more often... It's so awesome." Khrona sighed, falling backward. "Yeah, so... I guess some monsters should be appearing at any minute... Just make sure none touch me, or you fail. They'll be coming from the forest, so, ya know... Keep your guard up, I guess." Khrona would sigh, taking in the full effects of the rain...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The 4th Part of Gaki's Test: 20 Fights?   The 4th Part of Gaki's Test: 20 Fights? Icon_minitime1January 17th 2010, 11:45 pm

OK.....
*I would say, considering that protecting Khrona would be pretty easy. I just snapped my finger, as A layer of Frozen Reality and a layer on top of that of Distorted Earth made a in passible dome around Khrona, fashioned with windows and drinks so he wouldn't get bored*
That'll keep them out for a while...
SazanThings never go the way you want them....and that won't keep them out forever, considering what we saw earlier....
*I was silent, as I stretched my mind out, ready to face whatever came*
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The 4th Part of Gaki's Test: 20 Fights?   The 4th Part of Gaki's Test: 20 Fights? Icon_minitime1January 17th 2010, 11:52 pm

Khrona laughed "Wonder what we'll see now, eh~? Oh, my... Sounds like something big coming at 1 o clock... Do try to keep them intact, wouldja...?"

As Khrona spake, a big ass locust demon would topple trees over, towering over them with its massive body. It would lightly flap its wings, the trees surrounding it falling over as well.

The 4th Part of Gaki's Test: 20 Fights? Abadon-FFIX

It was an Abadon. The locust demon would spot Gaki, beginning to flap its wings once more, however this time quite fast and long, using its High Wind ability to try blowing away everything as well as harm Gaki.

Khrona: Daaaamn, it's an Abadon. Ha. His wings ALMOST compare to the awesomeness of mine... Well, not by a longshot, but, YA KNOW.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The 4th Part of Gaki's Test: 20 Fights?   The 4th Part of Gaki's Test: 20 Fights? Icon_minitime1January 18th 2010, 12:02 am

*I would display a 'please-shut-up-now' look on my face, as I kept myself facing towards the monster, making sure Khrona didn't see the look I would have given him*
Sazan: Damn, thats the first one....this is going to take a really long time, Gaki
Tell me about it...
*I would say, as I made a seal, as suddenly, many RD Clones appeared all around the bug, as they all thrust their hands towards it. The only thing that kept them from going poof, was that from their extended hands shot out Repulses, which was basically a VERY powerful blast of wind, each one moving at mach 5 or above, and with all the clones around it, the bug would have been smashed within a few seconds, reguardless of the wind it was using, since the Repulses were much stronger than the wind it was producing. As the wind shot towards me and Khrona, I would cause a repulse of my own to blast out full radius, keeping the wind away from me, and since Khrona was basically in an indestructible dome, he wouldn't feel a thing*
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The 4th Part of Gaki's Test: 20 Fights?   The 4th Part of Gaki's Test: 20 Fights? Icon_minitime1January 18th 2010, 12:36 am

Abadon would use its High Wind ability, flapping its wings at full power to make a wind of epic force and proportions come from it. At the same time, it would be digging into the ground with its massive claws, the wind from its High Wind ability only increasing the depth of the holy it dug. To increase the power, it would release its Virus Fly, making thousands of mini-Abadons come out and assist with their High Wind and clawing at the ground, as well, making this monstrosity completely submerged in a few seconds, despite its size. The Mini-Abadons would shoot from the ground and attack like parasites and also inflict Virus upon whatever they touched (which reminds me, gotta get the Status effect list up soon...)

Khrona would indeed notice the face, but didn't feel like doing much about it. "... Then again, I could always get him back for that face he gave me right now..." Energy started to flow around Khrona, then Abadon, but quickly faded "... Naaaaah. I'll just roll around on the floor for a little bit~!" Khrona began to roll within the dome...

Last edited by Khrona on January 29th 2010, 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The 4th Part of Gaki's Test: 20 Fights?   The 4th Part of Gaki's Test: 20 Fights? Icon_minitime1January 30th 2010, 9:29 am

*As the bug started to burrow and let out minions, I would leap into the air, as I started to float on a Reality Nimbus that appeared. I would also motion towards the ground, as the entire areas earth and ground was suddenly transformed into Distorted Earth, which was indestructible, and thus the bug who would be burrowed, would be surrounded by it, and touching it, it would feel the immense heat radiating from the Distorted Earth, possibly frying him, and his minions, some of which would be trapped underground, or fried from touching it. As this happened, large walls of Distorted Earth shot up all around the monster, thus caging him in even more, and the clones appeared around, creating some more Repulses, on all sides and above that would trap the monster in further. Any other minions that weren't trapped, or touching the ground would be suddenly hit by Distorted Lightning, which was shot from my Reality Nimbus, which I was standing on. As Distorted Lightning was basically Reality Destruction in lightning form, they would be destroyed in an instant*
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The 4th Part of Gaki's Test: 20 Fights?   The 4th Part of Gaki's Test: 20 Fights? Icon_minitime1February 15th 2010, 6:12 pm

Because of all of the distortion going at the Abadon in such a way, the giant insectoid would be felled, all of the Mini Abaddons being taken with it, however for one, Khrona outstretched his hand, which seemed to dissipate and then reform in front of it "This one's mine!" he would grab it, and his hand would reform, the Abaddon becoming a puppet. Despite all of the Mini Abaddons, they did not leave souls, for they were merely manifestations of the large one, and only it left a soul for Gaki to have. Khrona snickered "Good job, you've already killed one. Just 19 mooore~!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The 4th Part of Gaki's Test: 20 Fights?   The 4th Part of Gaki's Test: 20 Fights? Icon_minitime1March 29th 2010, 4:52 pm

((Wait, so did it, or didn't leave a seal for me....? And I don't have a Soul Partner anyways....))

Oh goody....
*I would say, as I brushed myself off, watching Khrona, as I then looked around, wondering what would come next. I kept my mental powers activate, making sure to scan around for anything that would come within the area*
Sazan:Oh, I wonder what wil come next....hum....I get to help next time too...
We'll see.....
*I would say, as I waited*
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The 4th Part of Gaki's Test: 20 Fights?   The 4th Part of Gaki's Test: 20 Fights? Icon_minitime1March 29th 2010, 5:38 pm

(It did leave a soul. But if you can't use it, Khrona will hold onto it for you until you can, then. XD)

What would come next from the trees would be 5 Ahriman. They did not look happy. Because the Abadon had been killed, they were quite furious, screeching wildly and keeping their Evil Eyes on Gaki.

The 4th Part of Gaki's Test: 20 Fights? FFT-Ahriman

They went on the offensive quite quickly, one using Halting Gaze, which stops the flow of space and time from whatever the beam from its eye touches, another beginning to charge up for the Blaster, which was a huge, gigantic beam that did massive damage and petrified whatever got in its way... Another would use Pointless Gaze, releasing a beam that would make whatever it hit lose all will to do anything at all for a period of time as well as stop all energy flow throughout whatever it hit, Another would use Dread Gaze, which shot a beam that would Addle the foe, making them forget any and all abilities they have temporarily, and the final using Vampiric Eye, which, just by looking at the foe, it would begin to suck out their very life essence slowly, as well as any energy they used or thrived within them. Quite a vicious attack, eh?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The 4th Part of Gaki's Test: 20 Fights?   The 4th Part of Gaki's Test: 20 Fights? Icon_minitime1March 29th 2010, 6:23 pm

((OK, thankz.....XD))

*The moment the monsters appeared, I would IT, having both sensed them, and seen them a minute or two before they appeared via prophetics. As I disappeared, a Distortion Field would appear, sealing the monsters off from reaching Khrona, and vise-versa...if Khrona didn't try to get in. As I then appeared, I would appear above all of them, making sure to avoid all of the monsters gazes, and picking a spot where I would be void of all of them. As I appeared them, I would make a few seals, as I would then release out 500 blades of Repluses. These I created by cutting a Repulse into smaller, thinner parts which would slice and dice things that were hit. As these were Repulses, they were extremely strong in and of themselves, and since these blades had been spread all around the area, it was very unlikely that the monsters wouldn't be hit, at least a few of them. IF would be hit, they would be slice a part into ribbons at best, leaving very little left. However, that wasn't the only thing that I did. The moment that I released the blades, I would then snap my fingers as Astral Energy spread around me. The Astral energy would then become hundreds of thousands of needles which would blast out everywhere in every direction, making sure to finish off any of the monsters that would have avoided the Repulse Blades. The very moment then that the Astral Needles would have been released, I would then IT away again, hiding and watching the result, making sure to stay hidden from the monster's sight*
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The 4th Part of Gaki's Test: 20 Fights?   The 4th Part of Gaki's Test: 20 Fights? Icon_minitime1March 29th 2010, 8:19 pm

The Ahrimans would act quickly, for their sight was unmatched... since their eyes covered the majority of their bodies. One would cast Firaga, making a MASSIVE explosion of pure fire between all of them, making them all spread out around the area extremely fast, thus giving them more vision of the entire field. The explosion would allow them to avoid the Repulses, since they were out of the immediate area... And if they were still coming, they could be subdued via the Binding Circle. Anything within the Binding Circle that was not a physical thing would be subdued and sealed and such. Twas only a matter of getting Gaki, himself in teh Binding Circle, for even warping out was not an option when within the Binding Circle. The Binding Circle was very powerful, indeed. Once the attacks were subdued, the circles would shatter, taking the remainder of the attacks with them. Then one Ahriman would continue with the Vampiric Gaze, whilst another used Stare, which would slowly petrify whatever it looked at, which was mainly Gaki. So, not only would his energy be drained from afar, but also his body would become petrified slowly as well for as long as teh Ahriman looked at him. The other 3 were on guard, ready to use the Binding Circle once more if need be, or any other attack that would protect the other 2 Ahriman...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The 4th Part of Gaki's Test: 20 Fights?   The 4th Part of Gaki's Test: 20 Fights? Icon_minitime1March 29th 2010, 8:35 pm

*Now, since I was out of view, hiding somewhere, where I will not tell, the various sights wouldn't affect me until I became visible again. However, all became still again, there would be a sudden explosion, as suddenly the field became dotted with portals, many surrounding the monsters, but others other places too, so not one part of the field was untouched. From some of the portals poured out Astral energy, which would became like swarms of insects, seeking out the monsters relentlessly. From other portals pours out many many green tinted chakra arms and hands. These were the energy eating hands of Sazan, who wouldn't be denighed a chance of a feast, and thus anything that came into contact with them would be drained of their energy very quickly. Whatever portals that didn't have Astral energy or Sazan's hands pouring from them would be portals leading into deep space, which would suck in all surrouding objects and monsters with massive power. All this combined would be much for the monsters to deal with, as the portals were EVERYWHERE. I, meanwhile, would continue to stay hidden, for the time being*
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The 4th Part of Gaki's Test: 20 Fights?   The 4th Part of Gaki's Test: 20 Fights? Icon_minitime1March 30th 2010, 1:56 pm

(... I wanna use Roulette, but if I do, there's a chance that you might die, so I don't wanna use it. XDD)

As such, the Ahrimans, having nowhere to go, would be all defeated and blah blah blah.

Khrona sucked his teeth a bit "Hmmm... So that's 6 Souls you've defeated, eh...? 14 more, Gakiiii..."

And once that was said, something else appeared... In fact, 2 things appeared. They were Mimics. Two different kind of Mimics, but still Mimics all the same.

The first looked like a mere treasure chest with an infinite void within it and infinitely long arms protruding from the inside...
The 4th Part of Gaki's Test: 20 Fights? Mimic-ffix

And the other looked like distorted and shattered space with an orb in the midst of it.

The 4th Part of Gaki's Test: 20 Fights? MimicA_%28FFX%29

Khrona stared at the Mimics, knowing of what power they had because of the Final Fantasy Grimoire... He felt as if he should tell Gaki... Nahhh, he can handle them~! There are only 2~!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The 4th Part of Gaki's Test: 20 Fights?   The 4th Part of Gaki's Test: 20 Fights? Icon_minitime1April 1st 2010, 12:18 am

((Thats comforting....))

*As the two monsters appeared, I would quickly appear far in front of them, as I hit the ground. Instantly, the entire fields ground became Distorted Earth, which would then spring up on all sides of the monsters, trying to incase them at extreme speeds, crush them, and at the same time, melt them down into nothing, as Distorted Earth burned hotter than molten earth/magma. As the DE did as it was doing, I would continually watch, ready to counter attack, and to watch and see what these things did against my attacks*

Sazan: Weird looken things, arn't they....wonder how their energy tastes....

Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The 4th Part of Gaki's Test: 20 Fights?   The 4th Part of Gaki's Test: 20 Fights? Icon_minitime1April 1st 2010, 7:00 pm

The energy Mimic merely shattered the space containing the Distorted Earth, allowing that space to be used as one of the floating shrapnel around it, totally fallen to its will and void of its original power and control. More or less, the energy mimic had become larger now because of the fact that there was more shrapnel floating around and under its power. The chest Mimic, however, reached inside of the infinite void within itself and pulled out a Mirror Item, that being the Mirror Phoenix Down, that is. And the special ability of Mirror Items is to do the opposite of what original items did. So, since a normal Phoenix Down revived people from the dead, a Mirror Phoenix Down would instantly kill them. The Mimic would fling it, trying to have it seek out and destroy Gaki. Mirror Items are so much fun.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The 4th Part of Gaki's Test: 20 Fights?   The 4th Part of Gaki's Test: 20 Fights? Icon_minitime1April 1st 2010, 11:51 pm

*Since the Chest Mimic did nothing whatsoever to block, or take down the Distorted Earth that was around it, separate from the other energy Mimic, the Mirror that it had thrown would hit the inside of the wall, which was rapidly now being made smaller. The Mirror would then be deflected off of the wall, and be shot back at the Mimic, who was about to be crushed anyways by the Distorted Earth dome which was rapidly closing in all around it. Meanwhile, I would notice the effect that the Energy Mimic was taking, and decided to take quick action*

Sazan:Oh, let me, let me, PLEASSSSSE??

No, not now Sazan....
*I would say, as I quickly formed a few more seals. The first thing I did was to set a Distortion field between the two Mimics so that they couldn't help eachother whatsoever. The second thing I did was to open about 100 portals all around the Energy Mimic, all of the portals leading into deep space, and all of the portals would quickly start to suck all the energy away from the Energy Mimic from all around it. There was little escape from such a thing, however, I stood by, keeping careful watch, as I was going to make sure these monsters stayed contained*
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The 4th Part of Gaki's Test: 20 Fights?   The 4th Part of Gaki's Test: 20 Fights? Icon_minitime1April 2nd 2010, 6:38 am

Easily, the Energy Mimic would distort and shatter the portals, making them totally useless whatsoever. There wasn't much, if anything, that could stop it so long as it was in this form... It could shatter and distort whatever it wished, then make that part of its body by breaking its dimensional structure/reality/spacial/time thingy. Yeah. Anyway, the energy Mimic became larger, once again.

As for the Chest Mimic, it would merely spew out Dark matter, which was an item in the Final Fantasy world (if you could get your hands on it, which the Mimic could do since it had infinite access to all items), having the Dark Matter handle the Distorted Earth, hopefully subduing and destroying it, or at least cancelling it out. The Mimic would then take out a Mirror Grimoire Stone. What was great about the Mirror Grimoire Stone was that it did the opposite of what an actual Grimoire Stone did... Which was to fully restore all energies and such used throughout the body. Thus, a MIRROR Grimoire Stone would instantly deplete all known energies within the body of all enemies.. Because once it was shattered, it would seek out the enemy, since when the original was shattered, it sought out all allies, no matter where they were, thus it was not far fetched for it to seek out the enemy... Gaki. It would try to start to crush the stone...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The 4th Part of Gaki's Test: 20 Fights?   The 4th Part of Gaki's Test: 20 Fights? Icon_minitime1April 2nd 2010, 11:47 pm

*As the Dark Matter started to take down the Distorted Earth (DE), I would carefully watch, as I realized what the Mimic was starting to do. I would quickly resort to something I wasn't sure would work, but still, I had to try it. I would quickly activate the Third Trance, the Trance of Wrath. While in this Trance, my mind would put constant stress and tension on all other minds around, and thus both of the Mimics, and even Khrona, if was still there. However, as this happened, I would continually focus a huge part of my mind towards the chest Mimic, as I tried to totally disrupt it using my negative mental powers, which would easily leave a city of people brain-dead if I focused hard enough, which I was focusing very hard right now. Hopefully it would be enough to totally crush the Mimic, and stop it from doing what it was doing. As for the other Mimic, the energy one, hopefully the same thing would happen, as it was also being partially focused upon*

Sazan: Sooner or later I'm going to force myself to help....
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The 4th Part of Gaki's Test: 20 Fights?   The 4th Part of Gaki's Test: 20 Fights? Icon_minitime1April 3rd 2010, 8:21 am

The Energy Mimic technically had no mind until it was actually in the form of something... And having a pressure put on it, it would take the form of Gaki. Thus, it would attain Gaki's powers, as well. Since it was Mimicking Gaki in his current state, it would be hoped that it could parry such a force of his mind with its own mind... The only problem was that the energy core of the Mimic protruded from the chest... As if it were meant to be attacked... coughcough. It would also use this mind... trance... thingy... to try to parry the abilities of Gaki once more that were heading toward the chest Mimic, of whom was about to totally destroy the Mirror Grimoire Stone, which would leave Gaki powerless if it did.

Khrona was completely unaffected by the mental ability of Gaki because.. Well.. Khrona's mind cannot be invaded by mental forces... One because his own was so overpowering and insane that it just overpowered the mental abilities of others, and another because of his Insanity Static going throughout his head constantly, which in turn made any sort of mental ability instantly nullified once it went into Khrona's head... So, Khrona couldn't even feel it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The 4th Part of Gaki's Test: 20 Fights?   The 4th Part of Gaki's Test: 20 Fights? Icon_minitime1April 4th 2010, 8:52 am

Ah...why don't you just die.... *I would say under my breath, as I continually pushed with my mind, finding that the Mimic was...well....Mimicing me...? Yeah. However, thats when Sazan started to speak again*
Sazan: My TURN!!!! Even you won't see this coming boy...
Wait, Sazan, NO!! *Too late, my eyes turned a malicious green, as the same colored energy of Sazan would start to flow around my body, as it bubbled and frothed. However, the next thing that hit me was very unexpected. I felt a second mental force rise out of me, one that now doubled my mental power and drive. The next moment, the Mimic, the energy one, would be hit by dual the force of before, and thus, it would quickly be overriden, and driven to the point of insanity, and then death. But there was something else. Because of Sazan's nature, a energy eating one, his mental attacks also had the same effect. SO, the moment that the Energy Mimic would be hit by the second mental force, it would have the majority of its energy quickly drained and downed by Sazan. Nasty stuff. Also, because I had placed a Distortion Field between the two Mimics, and because the other Mimic hadn't taken it down, the Energy Mimic wouldn't have been able to protect the other from any attacks, as it separated them totally, like dimensionally. Thus, if the first mental attack wasn't enough to kill it, the second, dually powerful one would have, and all of its energy would also be consumed rather quickly from this one as well. Thus, if all worked in my favor, Both Mimics would be destroyed, and that gem thing wouldn't have been destroyed.

However, I knew that thingscould work out in a funny way, like last time, and thus I was going to make sure that that gem wasn't destroyed. I would notice the energy core protruded from the Chest of the Chest Mimic, and this I knew had to be important to it. Thus, aside from all the mental attacks, and what not, I would snap my fingers as suddenly, a spark of Distorted Lightning would erupt right next to the Energy Core, and since DL was actually Reality Destruction in the form of lightning, the energy core would probably be destroyed almost instantly, as it would had its Reality Destroyed.

As I then watched to see what happened, I would also think about how Sazan was doing what he was doing. I wanted to ask him, but I decided now wasn't the time*
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The 4th Part of Gaki's Test: 20 Fights?   The 4th Part of Gaki's Test: 20 Fights? Icon_minitime1April 4th 2010, 7:39 pm

(I'm not gonna make this easy for you. XD)

At the very moment that Gaki finished, what popped out of the ground would be a Basilisk... However this was a snake one instead of the Bug one.

The 4th Part of Gaki's Test: 20 Fights? ANACONDAUR

It would hold the already cracking gem in its mouth, since Gaki did nothing to get rid of that, then use its Space-Time Vorpal ability to move through and rend the very fabric of space and time to 'dig into the ground' so to say... Goood stuff. It had been slithering around throughout the fight with the mimics, and it knew about what the Mimics were trying to do beforehand... From numerous bends in space and time came petrifying gases... The Stone Breath, which would petrify whatever came within the gas on contact.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The 4th Part of Gaki's Test: 20 Fights?   The 4th Part of Gaki's Test: 20 Fights? Icon_minitime1April 28th 2010, 3:53 pm

*Being psychic and also having Prophetics, which allowed me to see slightly into the future at all times, I would have known about the Basilisk, and also felt its mind around the field, especially now. Now, as the Basilisk had shot out of the ground, it would have had to burrow through Distorted Earth, which was all over the field, and which was totally indestructible, not to mention BURNING hot, meaning even if the thing could somehow burrow through it, it would be fried on contact. And because the Distorted Earth was reality distorted with Distortion Energy, it would make it all the more difficult to 'reality distort' through it burrowing like thing that the Basilisk did, or tried. Thus, it the Basilisk's movements would be hindered if not stopped, and also the Basilisk would be fried alive if it was to stay in contact with the DE for very long, which it was doing.

As it struggled to get the gem, which it would through the DE, I would suddenly appear in front of it, resinating Distortion and Reality Destruction so that the Petrifying gas stuff wouldn't be able to reach me. As I appeared, a large blast of Astral Energy would be fired off like a pulse, trying to make the Basilisk go braindead with the emmense mental power fired against its probably unprotected mind. As I appeared, Sazan's energies along with my own would cover the gem, and if it even successfully touched it, it would be forcefully and instantly teleported elsewhere, so that the Basilisk or other monster couldn't use it. If the Astral Energy didn't stop the monster, than the Reality Destruction would destroy it which radiated from me, so either way, there wasn't much the Basilisk could do, being he was surrounded*
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The 4th Part of Gaki's Test: 20 Fights?   The 4th Part of Gaki's Test: 20 Fights? Icon_minitime1April 29th 2010, 6:34 am

Even through all of this, the Basilisk had the ability Space-Time Vorpal, which allowed it to rend and move through the fabric of space and time at will. As such, even if the gem was coated in the energies, if the Basilisk took it from earlier in the timeline, it would not... However, the Basilisk was more worried about moving out of the way of the mind thingy through the space-time streams. It slithered through one, then proceeded to exit out of one above Gaki, slicing through lots of them in an attempt to take him into the space-time stream and long him there forever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 4th Part of Gaki's Test: 20 Fights?   The 4th Part of Gaki's Test: 20 Fights? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The 4th Part of Gaki's Test: 20 Fights?
Page 1 of 1