Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  ...Visiting Hakku.. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

...Visiting Hakku..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tymon
Shinseigami, the Cosmic Overgod :: God of Gods, Balance and Reality
Tymon

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 22
Kekkei Genkai : Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman-Beastkin/Black Blood Hybrid
Character Info (Highlight):

...Visiting Hakku.. Empty
PostSubject: ...Visiting Hakku..   ...Visiting Hakku.. Icon_minitime1January 15th 2010, 4:56 pm

Khrona would warp outside of Hakku's office, feeling a bit out of place to have a new... Kage. He had been partners with Maze for so long that having a new one was like him starting all over... Reverting back to his shell. He lowered his head, grabbed an arm, then knocked on the door shyly, thinking <My fear... It's coming back...>
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ...Visiting Hakku..   ...Visiting Hakku.. Icon_minitime1January 15th 2010, 5:01 pm

-The door cracked open, and Hakku's eye was revealed through the door. She caught a glimpse of Khrona, and spoke.-
"Khrona is your name was it not?"
-She opened the door the rest of the way and walked by her desk. She bowed to acknowledge his presence, looking back up at him. She was cool and levelheaded as usual.-
"Did you wish to see me?"
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ...Visiting Hakku..   ...Visiting Hakku.. Icon_minitime1January 15th 2010, 5:08 pm

Khrona averted his gaze from her, looking at the floor, but not even at her feet. "Yes... I... I... Just needed to...." His head began to twitch slightly as he backed out of the office "... Nothing..." His body turned extremely slowly, then he began to walk away...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ...Visiting Hakku..   ...Visiting Hakku.. Icon_minitime1January 16th 2010, 11:41 am

"Wait, Khrona.."
-She said outwardly.-
"What is it? Do you wish to become acquainted with me? I wouldn't hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ...Visiting Hakku..   ...Visiting Hakku.. Icon_minitime1January 16th 2010, 11:49 am

Suddenly, several sword, scythe and razor blades would shoot from Khrona's body, filling the entire hallway. Misery and Despair's upper torsos were jutting out of his back, Misery glaring at Hakku while Despair simply did not look at Hakku. Khrona stopped for a moment "... Don't... Come Near... i'm sorry... It is nothing..." Khrona froze there, head twitching still.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ...Visiting Hakku..   ...Visiting Hakku.. Icon_minitime1January 16th 2010, 11:53 am

-Hakku noticed a head come from Khrona and it looked right at her. Hakku then realized why Khrona may not want to associate with her. All the things he had were supernatural, and she had weapons of an exorcist. It became obvious as to why he would be frightened.-
"I see, I apolygize. It seems we naturally conflict."
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ...Visiting Hakku..   ...Visiting Hakku.. Icon_minitime1January 16th 2010, 12:03 pm

Khrona could hear her thoughts, knowing that she had it all wrong... If only she could read his mind... "... But... I wish..." Misery and Despair would stare at Khrona with a questioned expression on their faces. Khrona would lower his head. "... I'm scared..." He looked to Misery, then to Despair, and then they both looked back at Hakku.

Misery: Look, lady. It's not your fault. You're new. Khrona doesn't warm up so easily to newbies. If you hadn't noticed, he's a little bit insane. Heh heh heh...

Despair: Yes, quite... We are his weapons... As our dreadfully wonderful lives go on, we all love each other more... We are connected in more ways than just our technician-weapon way... I'm afraid that you, on the other hand...

Misery: ... You make his insanity come back. You make him scared. You make his soul unstable. Someone new in his village of equal power to him that he's never met or knows nothing about? HA. Laughable that you'd even consider making friends with us~!

Despair: ... What Misery means to say is... We don't exit this village much... We've known everyone ever since the merging of the major villages... Khrona has warmed up to them all... But since you're new...

Misery: .. Heh. Since you're new...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ...Visiting Hakku..   ...Visiting Hakku.. Icon_minitime1January 16th 2010, 12:36 pm

"...Khrona's not used to me."
-Feeling something bypass her mental telepathic barriers, Hakku knew Khrona was in her thoughts.-
"I see."
-She answered. However, she began to think something else from what she said, knowing Khrona was going to hear it. " Your fear is natural. Its common for people to fear what isn't natural to their everyday lives. I can think of much to say, but I will say this: I hope to someday work my way to becoming an acquaintance of yours. I don't have friends, so I wouldn't think of forcing myself unto you." After standing silently for a few seconds, Hakku turned around and went back into her office.-
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ...Visiting Hakku..   ...Visiting Hakku.. Icon_minitime1January 16th 2010, 1:08 pm

Khrona's eyes would dart in several different directions, hearing Hakku's thoughts... "... I don't... know..."

Misery: .. Heh. Do we kill her?

Khrona started walking abruptly "... No..." was all he said before he shrouded himself in his coat, warping elsewhere...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ...Visiting Hakku..   ...Visiting Hakku.. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

...Visiting Hakku..
Page 1 of 1