Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  I Followed Kham And Stuff. - Page 2 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

I Followed Kham And Stuff.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Retsu Isakuru

Retsu Isakuru

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Rikiddo Chisso

Character sheet
Character Race: Sub-Zero Human
Character Info (Highlight):

I Followed Kham And Stuff. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Followed Kham And Stuff.   I Followed Kham And Stuff. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 19th 2010, 6:33 pm

*Retsu would hear Kham's statement about being called for later so he would turn and leave out of the prison. While leaving he would look at the ring and place it on his finger and then create a floating disc of ice and leave the prison to find something to keep him busy until he was summoned.*
Back to top Go down
Jason

Cool Points (LOL) : 0

PostSubject: Re: I Followed Kham And Stuff.   I Followed Kham And Stuff. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 19th 2010, 7:01 pm

*Xedon would sigh it felt like he was being ignored so much first when he went to see kham at his house he left and then he spent all day looking for him and finally got here and he went off again. was he just that annoying? he would put his hands in his pocket and walk out his face plain and eyes seemgly lifeless*

I guess I'll show myself the door
Back to top Go down
Xzystins

Xzystins

Village of Residence : Hidden Dusk Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Kekkei Genkai : Universal Energies/Space-Time Continuum Dominance

Character sheet
Character Race: Pure Psion

PostSubject: Re: I Followed Kham And Stuff.   I Followed Kham And Stuff. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 28th 2010, 4:21 pm

((Aight I'm back, I had to go to New Jersey to visit my sick aunt [and thus, wasted my b-day]. So what do I do now?))
Back to top Go down
Tajsa

Tajsa

Cool Points (LOL) : 8
Hobbies / Interests : Girl Stuff
Kekkei Genkai : Phoenix Carbon Infusion

Character sheet
Character Race: Demi-God

PostSubject: Re: I Followed Kham And Stuff.   I Followed Kham And Stuff. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 28th 2010, 4:29 pm

((Agh, how's ur Aunt? Hope she's okay... But you can do one of many things here. You have your Storm Flame ring, and what I was hoping that you'd do (if I can guarantee more activity from you) is that you can bring your other paths to get analyzed as well, then you can work and get them each a specific box weapon and higher ranked ring))
Back to top Go down
Xzystins

Xzystins

Village of Residence : Hidden Dusk Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Kekkei Genkai : Universal Energies/Space-Time Continuum Dominance

Character sheet
Character Race: Pure Psion

PostSubject: Re: I Followed Kham And Stuff.   I Followed Kham And Stuff. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 28th 2010, 4:56 pm

((Well, before last week, I only met my aunt once. And she was the biggest asshole I've ever met. But that was years ago. Now she got Alzheimers, Dementia, and Kidney failure, so I kinda just forgot about all that shit from the past. I hope she gets better tho. On another note, sure, I'll bring the other paths in.))

*As Deva path received his storm ring, nodded at Kham and stepped back, letting Dragon Path appear into view. Of course, Dragon Path was a summoner, and could spam summons like crazy. He also had the ability to summon the other paths who weren't present. One hand seal later and all six paths were present, standing somewhat close knit. Each of them with silver hair covered up by the hood of their black coats. The paths wait for Deva paths signal so that they may go see Kham.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Followed Kham And Stuff.   I Followed Kham And Stuff. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

I Followed Kham And Stuff.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2