Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Oi, How's It Goin' There? I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Oi, How's It Goin' There?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Oi, How's It Goin' There? Empty
PostSubject: Oi, How's It Goin' There?   Oi, How's It Goin' There? Icon_minitime1December 13th 2009, 6:42 pm

Oh, I'd just be mindin' me own business... Or lack there of, I should say. Haven't had time to set up shop yet, ya know? ..Anyhow. Yeah. There I was, at the bar, just havin' a bit of the good ol' drink. I sort of wonda if someone else'd show up, eh? I mean, the bartender ain't that chatty, and somehow, I'm not all that surprised. I order another whiskey. Ah, the good ol' drink.
Back to top Go down
Ambrosia

Ambrosia

Village of Residence : The Reality Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : ...Chainsaws? Psh.

PostSubject: Re: Oi, How's It Goin' There?   Oi, How's It Goin' There? Icon_minitime1December 13th 2009, 6:50 pm

--*Ambrosia walked into the bar. Life presenting rather dull days at her, currently, she decided to have a little drink. She plopped down on a stool at the bar, spinning around a few times, before grinning mischievously at the bartender. "Chocolate milk, if you please~" The bartender gave her an odd look at the request for a childish drink, but slid one towards her nonetheless. Oh yes. Chocolate milk was her idea of a drink. A damn good one, at that. Eyes glowing, she greedily slurped at it, glancing around. Her eyes landed on the only person sitting at the bar. "Why hellooo there, how do ya do~" She asked with a flourish.*--
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oi, How's It Goin' There?   Oi, How's It Goin' There? Icon_minitime1December 13th 2009, 6:56 pm

Eh, lookie there. A girlie walked into a bar like this one? How odd. Ah, well, I ain't gonna be rude or anythin'!

"'Ello there, love. I'm jus' fine, thank-you! And you?"

I sort of turned toward 'er, gave 'er me full attention like a gentleman should, ya know? Ah! Even a tiny bit of whiskey burns, ya know that? Puttin' the glass down, with me eyes waterin', I asked,

"Got anything stronga, mister bartenda? Don't think I'm done jus' yet."
Back to top Go down
Ambrosia

Ambrosia

PostSubject: Re: Oi, How's It Goin' There?   Oi, How's It Goin' There? Icon_minitime1December 13th 2009, 7:00 pm

--*Ambrosia blinked, staring in awe. That guy had an awesome accent. British?..Scottish? Either way. "Oh-oh. I'm quite good as well~!..And I must say. that accent is mightily well...awesome. Just saying." Laughing to herself, realizing what she just said, she put out her hand. "The name's Ambrosia of the Reality. Who might you be, cool accent guy~?" She said with a kind smile. This guy seemed awesome. With an awesome accent. They'd get along quite well.*--
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oi, How's It Goin' There?   Oi, How's It Goin' There? Icon_minitime1December 13th 2009, 7:09 pm

"Thank-ya, love. I was sorta born inta tha whole accent thing. Mum was a britt, Dad was a britt... Well, sort of."

I smirked at that. No one really knew wha good ol' Dad was. That littl' bastard never told a livin' soul a damn thing 'bout where he was from.
But... What the bloody hell is 'The Reality'? Some sort a state 'r township? Oh, just go with it, Zen, ol' pal!

"Me name's Zenjiro, but call me Zen. I'm... I'm from the... Reality too."

Ah, a right terrible lier, you are, Zen! Come on, mate. ya can do better than tha!

"Haven't seen ya around before, love. Ya new ta town?"
Back to top Go down
Ambrosia

Ambrosia

PostSubject: Re: Oi, How's It Goin' There?   Oi, How's It Goin' There? Icon_minitime1December 13th 2009, 7:16 pm

--*Ambrosia pondered for a minute before giggling and responding "..Well. I haven't been out and around much until recently... But. I've still lived here nearly my whole life." She snickered. No one REALLY needed to know that her parents and her lived in hiding for..well. 15 years... Which also happened to be why she knew barely anybody. She shook her head and grinned. "But you're from the Reality too, eh? I haven't seen you around either. But I don't get out much. So that's no reason for anything." She laughed lightly, snapping her fingers in request for another chocolate milk, having drained her first in record time. Drinking chocolate milk at a bar at the age of 17. Oh yes. She was quite the awesome person.*--
Back to top Go down
Noah Enigma

Noah Enigma

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Kekkei Genkai : UltraViolet Light

PostSubject: Re: Oi, How's It Goin' There?   Oi, How's It Goin' There? Icon_minitime1December 13th 2009, 7:30 pm

☣️Noah walked around the village sipping a box of apple juice. His lava critter was quite strange, being able to transform into a living creature, or into a plushie like backpack. As Noah walked around he was dragging his lava critter in plushie form, as a child would drag their teddy bear places. As Noah looked around he spotted a restaurant or a bar in the matter Noah wasn't sure what a 'bar' was being curious he walked inside. Hearing the loud noises from obnoxious people Noah walked and spotted two people talking. And he was gripping his lava critter tightly desperately sipping apple juice.☣️
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oi, How's It Goin' There?   Oi, How's It Goin' There? Icon_minitime1December 13th 2009, 7:57 pm

Well now, haven't you gotten yourself a bit of luck, Zen ol' boy? Seems as though this one doesn't know 'er own town that well, eh?

"Er. I see..."

Takin' a sip o' me new whiskey, I noticed the little tike across the way. I practically spat out me drink at tha... What the bloody hell was a littl' guy like tha doin' here?!

"Oi! You there. Yeah, you little guy. What'cha doin' here?"
Back to top Go down
Ambrosia

Ambrosia

PostSubject: Re: Oi, How's It Goin' There?   Oi, How's It Goin' There? Icon_minitime1December 13th 2009, 8:05 pm

--*Ambrosia looked over at what..or rather; who Zen was yelling at. it was.. a little kid? In a bar?...sure. Why not. She smiled at the boy, wondering how the hell he got in here..When she noticed his plushie. "Aw~! How cuute~! A plushie~!" She accidentally let out, her "cutsey" instinct getting to her.*--
Back to top Go down
Noah Enigma

Noah Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Oi, How's It Goin' There?   Oi, How's It Goin' There? Icon_minitime1December 13th 2009, 8:08 pm

☣️Noah looked at the man, as his face began to turn red from loss of air from sipping the apple juice box too much in one sitting. As Noah flapped his arms his plushie critter flew a few feet away from Noah next to the two creepy people, as the juice box floated in the air by Noah's mouth holding the straw. As Noah quickly let the box go. He gave a happy smile.☣️
Back to top Go down
Ambrosia

Ambrosia

PostSubject: Re: Oi, How's It Goin' There?   Oi, How's It Goin' There? Icon_minitime1December 13th 2009, 8:23 pm

--*Ambrosia raised an eyebrow at the kid's odd behavior, but giggled and bent down to pick up his plushie. "Aw~ I love plushies~!" She said as she held it out and looked at it, beaming at the kid.*--
Back to top Go down
Noah Enigma

Noah Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Oi, How's It Goin' There?   Oi, How's It Goin' There? Icon_minitime1December 13th 2009, 8:25 pm

ಠ_ಠ
☣️Noah looked at the bitch that picked my plushie up with the most disturbing and terrifying face a child could ever think of. In Noah's eyes ultraviolet rays were being produced. As the critter turned life like, the critters head completely turned around to face the girls face as it exhaled a puff of smoke.☣️
Back to top Go down
Ambrosia

Ambrosia

PostSubject: Re: Oi, How's It Goin' There?   Oi, How's It Goin' There? Icon_minitime1December 13th 2009, 8:29 pm

--* "What the-Gah!" Ambrosia dropped the plushie in shock, waving her hand in front of her face. She sent the kid a frightened look. "What the heck is that thing? And-" She stopped dead as she took in the child's expression. What the hell sort of child would make such a face?She giggle nervously and turned her head. Whatta weird kid..*--
Back to top Go down
Noah Enigma

Noah Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Oi, How's It Goin' There?   Oi, How's It Goin' There? Icon_minitime1December 13th 2009, 8:44 pm

☣️As Noah watched as his critter puffed a smoke cloud into the woman's face, he quickly sprung into action, literally. As Noah leaped onto the bar table, he looked at the woman.☣️ "I'LL SAVE YOU!" ☣️What the woman didn't know was that she was breathing a deadly gas in from the attack Jasper exploded in her face. As Noah's hands glowed a strange color, her placed his hands in front of the woman.☣️ "Don't look at the light...." ☣️As Noah would concentrate the smoke strangely exited from the woman's nose and ears. The poisonous gas was gone.☣️ "You almost died...."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oi, How's It Goin' There?   Oi, How's It Goin' There? Icon_minitime1December 13th 2009, 8:50 pm

What the bloody....

"Oi! Kid! That ain't the way ta treat a lady! She was jus' trying ta help ya!"

I got up a' tha, a stricken look on me face. What did the littl' bugga jus' say? That she almost DIED?! I boxed 'im in tha ears for tha one...

"YOU DON'T GO BLOODY POISONIN' PEOPLE, YOU LITTL' BUGGA!"
Back to top Go down
Ambrosia

Ambrosia

PostSubject: Re: Oi, How's It Goin' There?   Oi, How's It Goin' There? Icon_minitime1December 13th 2009, 8:56 pm

--*Ambrosia just blinked. It had all happened..so..fast. And now she was highly confused. "..I nearly..died?..Thanks for...saving me..then." She said with a smile. She just thought the kid was joking around... until she heard about the poison. She paled considerably, and glanced at the supposed... 'plushie'. She shook her head, not even wanting to understand to situation. Instead, she just smiled at the kid. "I'm Ambrosia. What's your name, kid?" She asked kindly*--
Back to top Go down
Noah Enigma

Noah Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Oi, How's It Goin' There?   Oi, How's It Goin' There? Icon_minitime1December 13th 2009, 9:21 pm

☣️As the healing ended, Noah looked as the man stood up readying a punch. As Noah slashed his hand to the side of his ear. As the man's hand collided with Noah's it would slightly burn his hand yet nothing extreme. As Noah quickly let go of the man's hand he jumped and leaped on the ground. Looking at the lady he smiled saying his name.☣️ "Nice to meet you, names Noah controller of Ultraviolet light..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oi, How's It Goin' There?   Oi, How's It Goin' There? Icon_minitime1December 14th 2009, 11:07 am

..Bloody Hell. Somethin's a tad odd 'ere, don't cha think? I just sorta stood there, lookin' at me hand, makin' sure it was nothing serious an' all. Good thing they were so calloused from workin', eh?

"Yeah, well learn some betta manners there, Noah. Me name's Zen."

Still a little worried about that lad. He ain't gonna make it out there if he's goin' about all dramatic-like. Life's not like a book.
Back to top Go down
Ambrosia

Ambrosia

PostSubject: Re: Oi, How's It Goin' There?   Oi, How's It Goin' There? Icon_minitime1December 15th 2009, 5:34 pm

--*Ambrosia smiled nervously at the boy. Clearly, he was a weird kid. "The pleasure's mine..." She looked taken aback as Noah burned Zen's hand. What the hell? "You okay, Zen?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. Normally, she'd reprimand a child for such rudeness... but really. She doubted it would have any effect on Noah.*--
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oi, How's It Goin' There?   Oi, How's It Goin' There? Icon_minitime1December 15th 2009, 5:43 pm

"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine, love!"

I flexed me hand, just makin' sure it really wuz fine, ya know?

"See?"

Then I had a silly grin on me face to assure her I wuz okay,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oi, How's It Goin' There?   Oi, How's It Goin' There? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Oi, How's It Goin' There?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Depthsroot :: Tavern-
Jump to: