Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  A Message.... I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

A Message....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kama

Kama

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Kekkei Genkai : Raikogan

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

A Message.... Empty
PostSubject: A Message....   A Message.... Icon_minitime1December 12th 2009, 4:27 pm

*As I came back from my visit with Tatsu, I shot through the clouds towards the hospital, passing over buildings and other things as I went. However, as I came over the tavern, I would look down, and with my Raikogan activated, spot something very pecular. It was a person, who had just exited the tavern, and what caught my attention was his strange aura that was glowing around him and in him. However, as I looked closer, I noticed that it was his nervous system, a system that could only have belonged to one of my kin, or one like them. However, as I made to fall down towards him, he seemed to shift, as suddenly I felt a jolt, as the scenery suddenly transformed around me, going form the sky and clouds to a large open vacuum, like space, but with the exception of that there was gravity. Lightning zoomed everywhere, as also large planets and stars were seen in the distance. I stood there for a moment not believing what I was seeing*

A Message.... Wallpaper_Para_Dimension_by_Taiya00

*It was in this moment that something stirred about, as a figure walked out of nowwheres. He was completely dark, totally black, except for his eyes, which were in activation of Raikogan. The figure was larger than me, but not by much, as a voice floated across the area*

A Message.... Raikogangenjutsu

A task has been set before you....your clan you must restore, rebuild....you must gather them.....

*The voice stopped, as the area around us flashed, showing the old Kento plantation, and also a few other areas. I would try to walk forwards to speak, but as soon as I took a step, the figure vanished, except for his eyes, which stayed where they were floating and watching me*

I....who are you...?

*There would be silence, as suddenly the eyes closed, as everything suddenly vanished, and as the scenery rearranged itself so that I would suddenly realize that I was on the ground outside the tavern, looking at a tree, where the eyes had been. I looked around, a little confused, as I had been in the sky before. I then looked around too to see where the figure had went, but soon found that he was no wheres to be found*

Genjutsu.....

*I muttered under my breath, seeing as I had just been caught in it by someone. I wondered about the message that the person had offered me. It was not one of warning, more of guidence. I would shrug, knowing that I'd be thinking about it all the way back to the hospital, as I then took Storm Mode, taking to the skys towards the hospital again*
Back to top Go down

A Message....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Depthsroot :: Tavern-
Jump to: