Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Looking for Medusa~? I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Looking for Medusa~?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eruka Frog

Eruka Frog

Village of Residence : Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : None

Looking for Medusa~? Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Medusa~?   Looking for Medusa~? Icon_minitime1November 19th 2009, 2:42 pm

Midway of running from Zita's castle, Eruka hopped on Otama Jackson, letting him carry her all the way to the Graveyard, and hopefully Bloom followed her. Eruka jumped off of Jackson and petted him.

"Medusa-sama... What do I do?"

No answer. It seemed as though Medusa was busy right now... Hmph. Just better wing it. She waited for Bloom...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Medusa~?   Looking for Medusa~? Icon_minitime1November 19th 2009, 2:48 pm

*Bloom appeared as a bolt of lightning, her blond hair shimmering in the light. She gripped her sword Bliss, scouting the area with her eyes.*
"Hmm, so the graveyard? Didn't know snakes lurked out here...So,, your a witch right? What is it that you can do?"
Back to top Go down
Eruka Frog

Eruka Frog

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Medusa~?   Looking for Medusa~? Icon_minitime1November 19th 2009, 2:52 pm

Eruka prodded her fingers together "Well... Frog magic and such... I can change into a frog at will... Oh, and I have very very potent Arithmetical magic that allows me to set up my magic and enhance the magic of other witches anywhere so long as the coordinates are correct... But my specialty mostly lies in bombs. My frog bombs... Which make huge explosions, even though they are so small.. Well, they aren't small anymore..." Eruka stopped prodding her fingers "But, yeah, I guess we should look around, huh~? I'll start over here, okay!?" Eruka hopped on Otama Jackson again and floated to some random place in the graveyard, hoping for Medusa to respond...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Medusa~?   Looking for Medusa~? Icon_minitime1November 19th 2009, 2:59 pm

*Bloom reached her hand out towards Eruka, like she had something to say. She gave up, but looking around, feeling out of place in the graveyard, she followed after Eruka.*
Back to top Go down
Eruka Frog

Eruka Frog

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Medusa~?   Looking for Medusa~? Icon_minitime1November 19th 2009, 3:12 pm

Eruka started to slow down on Jackson, looking over her shoulder just slightly to see if Bloom was still following... She gulped when she saw that she was "Geko... She won't let me have any privacy, huh...? Geko geko... Ooooh..." Eruka hatched an idea, pointing dramatically in an arbitrary direction "HEY!!! WHAT'S THAT OVER THERE!!!???!?" hoping to have Bloom go off in that direction and see what it was so that Eruka could try to contact Medusa again...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Medusa~?   Looking for Medusa~? Icon_minitime1November 19th 2009, 3:21 pm

*Bloom would look in the other direction, and curious about finding something Medusa related, she went. It was only for about traveling in that direction for about 5 seconds when she stopped, and turned to Eruka.*
"If its something over here, then why are you still over there...."
Back to top Go down
Eruka Frog

Eruka Frog

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Medusa~?   Looking for Medusa~? Icon_minitime1November 19th 2009, 3:36 pm

Eruka's mouth twitched a bit "... Ge... Geko..." Suddenly, she had Otama Jackson speed off into the direction she pointed, not stopping until she was a good, long ways away from Bloom "Medusa-sama!? Medusa-sama!? What should I do...?"

Medusa finally spoke to Eruka "Eruka... I am busy right now... Geko. But do not fret... We shall help you. Take the girl to the Black Swamp of Kaerei... If you do not know the coordinates, I will send them to you. After that, we will let out a monster or two to fight for us... And if the monster is taken out, then you will fight. If you start to lose... Just say that you were 'possessed' for a small portion of time. That should keep them all on a wild goose chase for a while, wouldn't you say? Now... Do not contact me for a while..." Medusa then fell silent.

Eruka nodded "Yes, Medusa-sama!.. Wait... did Medusa-sama say 'Geko?'" But it didn't matter right now. She then turned to Bloom again "Awww... It looks like there is nothing over here! Oops, guess I just goofed, geko~! Well, it doesn't look like there is anything in this graveyard... Maybe we should go somewhere else, Geko geko?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Medusa~?   Looking for Medusa~? Icon_minitime1November 19th 2009, 3:47 pm

*Bloom fell dead silent and began to walk towards Eruka. Once she was standing right in front of her, Bloom began to pinch and pull at Eruka's cheeks like she had originally intended for both amusement and irritance.*
"So soft...and how many times do I have to say I don't know about this villages sites?"
Back to top Go down
Eruka Frog

Eruka Frog

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Medusa~?   Looking for Medusa~? Icon_minitime1November 19th 2009, 3:53 pm

Eruka let out a cute "Gekoooo..." and a teardrop, before pulling away "Gekogeko... Okay, okay... I will guide you then gekori... Buu.." She rubbed her cheeks and got back on Otama Jackson, darting off to the Black Swamp "I bet Medusa would be somewhere swampy, where snakes and reptiles would live geko... Let's go there!" And once Eruka was out of Bloom's range of hearing, she would mutter "Geko... You will pay for pinching my cheeks, geko gekori! Bleeeeh... Medusa-sama, I hope you're right..." With that, she disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Medusa~?   Looking for Medusa~? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Looking for Medusa~?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: The Outskirts :: The Pale Forest :: The Graveyard-
Jump to: