Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  And we return... - Page 2 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

And we return...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Akazuki Law
Phantom of the Depths
Phantom of the Depths
Akazuki Law

Village of Residence : Abandoned the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : Aian/Jisei no Sougon Souran

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

And we return... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And we return...   And we return... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 19th 2009, 7:37 pm

"It works well. Still getting the hang of it, but well."
/=He landed on the ground, releasing his control over everything his gravity control affected. He looked into the dark area where Crona was blasted in, wondering..=\
"I'd hate to be your child..."
Back to top Go down
Mederei

Mederei

Village of Residence : Geko!
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Acid/Poison, Spirits, Vectors, Frogs and Snakes, Absolute Arithmetic

PostSubject: Re: And we return...   And we return... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 19th 2009, 11:12 pm

Mederei frowned at the mention of 'her child' "Crona... Is nothing to be concerned about. She must go through this training and these experiments, or else she will be weak and fragile... And we couldn't have that, now could we?" Mederei's eyes squinted "Well, mister Akazuki... What is it you plan on doing now? If you decide to take your leave, I will be able to contact you later... Do not worry about that." Mederei smirked, crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
Akazuki Law
Phantom of the Depths
Phantom of the Depths
Akazuki Law

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: And we return...   And we return... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 20th 2009, 2:39 am

"Well, now that I'm here, I suppose I'll see what my long lost cousin, Fuuma Tera, is up to."
/= He smiled at the thought, loooking at Medusa.=\
""You wouldn't happen to know where he is would you?"
Back to top Go down
Mederei

Mederei

Kekkei Genkai : Acid/Poison, Spirits, Vectors, Frogs and Snakes, Absolute Arithmetic

PostSubject: Re: And we return...   And we return... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 20th 2009, 2:52 am

Mederei had an expressionless face now "... Fuuma Tera?" She had a run in with him before... But just to make sure "Is he the one with the darkness and sound abilities? If so, I may have defeated him in combat looong ago..." She did, in fact, know where he was, but she didn't like where he was... in the hands of Arachne.
Back to top Go down
Akazuki Law
Phantom of the Depths
Phantom of the Depths
Akazuki Law

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: And we return...   And we return... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 20th 2009, 3:01 am

" So you met Fuuma huh?..."
/= His smile faded, and his eyes opened to a squint.=\
" Do you know his whereabouts? He must be a resident of this village if I'm not mistaken."
Back to top Go down
Mederei

Mederei

PostSubject: Re: And we return...   And we return... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 20th 2009, 3:22 am

Mederei scoffed "I know..." She thought about it for a moment. Maybe if this guy cared for his cousin, he would help her defeat Arachne to get him back... Just maybe... "... Of his whereabouts at the current moment. Why do you ask?" Her expressionless face became that horrible snake-like smile once more, the snake around her waist flaring up a bit...
Back to top Go down
Akazuki Law
Phantom of the Depths
Phantom of the Depths
Akazuki Law

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: And we return...   And we return... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 20th 2009, 3:37 am

"I just want to see how hes doing. Afterall, I thought he had died years ago before I felt his presence upon entering this village."
/=He yawned a bit, letting out a sigh afterward.=\
"It would have been up to him if it was a friendly visit or not. People don't just up and forgive you for killing their whole family, even if it was an accident."
Back to top Go down
Mederei

Mederei

PostSubject: Re: And we return...   And we return... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 20th 2009, 4:18 am

Mederei giggled a bit "Gekogeko.. Well, you see... Unfortunately, this Fuuma Tera you speak of has been captured by my evil sister, Arachne, who is trying to overthrow the world in insanity. I am trying to stop her so that the world doesn't fall into darkness and I can do as I please in peace... I'm SURE he will forgive you if you get him out of my sister's insane web..." Mederei's eyes gleamed "... Don't you think...?"
Back to top Go down
Akazuki Law
Phantom of the Depths
Phantom of the Depths
Akazuki Law

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: And we return...   And we return... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 20th 2009, 11:36 pm

"Don't give a damn if he forgives me or not."
/=Law said quite easily, as if he didn't have to think about it at all.=\
"He probably wants me dead for accidently killing the family...Although its not like him to go insane. He has, or had, a much more powerful mind than that. This Reality air must have fucked him up."
Back to top Go down
Mederei

Mederei

PostSubject: Re: And we return...   And we return... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 21st 2009, 12:01 am

Mederei frowned "Well. It would be bad if the same thing happened to you, am I right? It is almost impossible to resist insanity once Arachne spreads her web far enough... The spiders of her web will devour your soul without you even knowing... And your body will be hers for the taking." Mederei sat down, crossing her legs "Geko..."
Back to top Go down
Akazuki Law
Phantom of the Depths
Phantom of the Depths
Akazuki Law

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: And we return...   And we return... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 21st 2009, 11:12 am

/=Law scratched his head, sighing.=\
"Well well, such a dangerous person I suppose. I guess you haven't mad up a plan of beating her yet have you? Is it because shes stronger, than you?"
Back to top Go down
Mederei

Mederei

PostSubject: Re: And we return...   And we return... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 21st 2009, 11:45 am

Mederei scowled "Arachne is not stronger than I am... She has merely read from the Book of Eibon, the book that can grant any wish and do anything... This is the only reason why her power has increased so much... And yes, I do have a plan to get rid of Arachne... Not to say that I do not need help to carry out this plan... Geko geko... From Shibusen and the Reality, that is." Mederei began to rub her crystal ball "... And you, if you wish to do something about it..."
Back to top Go down
Akazuki Law
Phantom of the Depths
Phantom of the Depths
Akazuki Law

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: And we return...   And we return... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 22nd 2009, 2:02 pm

"I really could care less, as long as I get to have some fun~"
/=He smiled, facing Medusa with his eyes close. It may be obvious he might have other intentions, or things that he wants to do, but he wasn't so willing to just reveal them.=\
"So when are you carrying out this plan?"
Back to top Go down
Mederei

Mederei

PostSubject: Re: And we return...   And we return... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 22nd 2009, 2:49 pm

"We will begin once my operatives are finished with their missions... When they are through, I will be making a stop at Shibusen to have a little 'chat' with Shinigami and the Reality Kages..." Mederei began to giggle to herself before letting out a horrific and maniac cackle of... doom.
Back to top Go down
Akazuki Law
Phantom of the Depths
Phantom of the Depths
Akazuki Law

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: And we return...   And we return... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 11th 2009, 9:55 am

/=Law smirked, he had a feeling he wasn't going to be bored for a long time.=\
"Kages huh? I never did fight the reality Kages before. Any useful intel on them?"
/=Law always liked to have prior information. It perfect for establishing plans.=\
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And we return...   And we return... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

And we return...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Witch Province :: Meeting Hall :: Medusa's Hideout-
Jump to: