Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Juri's Stuff I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Juri's Stuff

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Juri's Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Juri's Stuff   Juri's Stuff Icon_minitime1November 17th 2009, 12:09 pm

Genjustu List

Flower ninja art maximum cutting:The user will cast an illusion which surrounds the target in flower petals and darken the surroundings around them.

Genjustu Flower Petal Escape: When trapped inside of a genjustu or wishing to appear trapped juri uses this justu to dissolve his body into many flower petals which then consume his enemy's body.

Illusion Bell Needles: By attaching the bells to senbon and throwing them at the target juri can get the target to dodge and subsequently ignore the bells. additionally the target may believe the bells are actually designed to lull them into a false sense of security. in actuality juri has attached to the bell which allows him to ring them.

Demonic illusion hell viewing technique:this justu causes the target to see a horrifying vision first an imaginary circle of leaves will spin around and envelop the target falling away shortly after,after a short period the illusion will begin.

Deomnic Illusion tree binding death:with this justu juri can make him self disapper allowing him to approach his target unnoticed once completed a tree and roots will grow at the target's feet and restrict their movements once the opponent believes that they are captured juri can then appear above the opponent from the tree;s trunk and do some action.

Deomnic Illusion tree binding death explosion:after using Deomnic Illusion tree binding death the tree that trapped the opponent explodes.

Divine Intervention Judgement of the Pantheon: With this juri can summon living statues of the Gods, who each have the power to do two things One is use the attack named for them For example Amaterasu uses Amaterasu The second is to use the power of what they represent Example Amaterasu has the power of the sun The target is chained while being judged, so that they cannot escape.

Water Fall justu:This justu causes a pool of water to fall from any were I chose it to the name is just for show.

Last edited by Juri on January 13th 2010, 2:14 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Kekkei Genkai : Raikogan

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

Juri's Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juri's Stuff   Juri's Stuff Icon_minitime1December 7th 2009, 3:06 pm

Hum....cleaning time.....

FIRST OFF, Tsukuymoi is only achieved by a Mangekou state Sharingan, which you don't have.....

SECOND....Every sharingan wielder who has Mangekou state sharingan DOES NOT (unless this has changed) have Tsukuymoi, each Mangekou is unique to each person. (and even if this has changed, you don't have mangekou in the first place) SO, please remove any word pertaining to TSUKUYMOI!!!! Thank you......

THIRD, I'll let you know that your genjutsu can and probably will be block by a lot of different things....also to let you know, that unless otherwise stated, your genjutsu will only be placed on someone if a proper dice roll. Your Genjutsu, especially on your level, is not, I REPEAT, not instantainous.....meaning, no you cannot point at someone and put them under genjutsu.....YOUR NOT ITACHI.......

LAST, although there may be many other things that other people or myself say, that last technigue:

Quote :
Dragon of the hidden leaf: It appears as a white dragon that goes right through you and almost kills you and takes half of your chakra.

There is no possible way at your level that you could remove half of someone's chakra if this hit.....Take Kham for example....there is no way you could remove 1/2 of his chakra just like that......you would probably die if that happened.....anyways, no......

SO, please resubmit........
Back to top Go down
Aizu Uchiha

Aizu Uchiha

Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Kekkei Genkai : Sharingan

Character sheet
Character Race:

Juri's Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juri's Stuff   Juri's Stuff Icon_minitime1December 7th 2009, 3:37 pm

Oh boy, another uchiha =]
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

Juri's Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juri's Stuff   Juri's Stuff Icon_minitime1December 9th 2009, 2:02 pm

I don't have a problem with uchiha's (mostly).....a uchiha just needs to be unique in what they can do, not the same as every other uchiha......

Anyways, please edit....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Juri's Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juri's Stuff   Juri's Stuff Icon_minitime1December 9th 2009, 2:17 pm

Ok I see what you mean but I don't see what wrong with my stuff.
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

Juri's Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juri's Stuff   Juri's Stuff Icon_minitime1December 9th 2009, 2:47 pm

........ Shocked

Ok, according to the rules, a uchiha character can only start with normal sharingan, if that. You have to earn the Mangekyou by killing your best friend. So, as Tsukyomi is a MS only technique, you would not be able to use it.

Second, everyone starts out on the bottom, and moves up as a genin. Ok, your a chuunin now, thats great an all, but there is no way you can point at someone and put them under genjutsu, or take half their chakra away in one move (as used by Kham example before). Now, say if you were to achieve a higher rank, say, Jounin for example. You might be able to induce genjutsu easier, and possibly take chakra away, but even at Jounin, half is a lot. Another thing that I also noticed is that you should be starting out with a single tomo Sharingan, as that's what you normally start out with, and then build that up by practicing and gaining tomo.....

Another thing is that maybe you could do is change the taking half chakra away to "Starts to drain chakra slowly" and change the almost kills you part to "slowly tires you out"......which would be much more acceptable than what is posted......

Guess what I'm trying to get at here with the moving your way up is that if we let everyone just post whatever powerful powers they want, everone would be use huge, unregulated, and possibly and most undoubtedly god-hacked abilities.....I'm not saying thats what you doing, but according to the rules, you have to start out low, and build upon that with STORY DEVELOPEMENT!!!!!!!! :cheers:

SO, please edit when your on next.....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Juri's Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juri's Stuff   Juri's Stuff Icon_minitime1December 11th 2009, 1:21 pm

Ok there ya go all done changeing I hope now I can keep the rest.
Back to top Go down
Jin

Jin

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : -4
Hobbies / Interests : Fight Gaint Robots
Kekkei Genkai : Moon stone

Character sheet
Character Race: ninja

Juri's Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juri's Stuff   Juri's Stuff Icon_minitime1December 11th 2009, 1:45 pm

you think you the greatest
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

Juri's Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juri's Stuff   Juri's Stuff Icon_minitime1December 11th 2009, 3:46 pm

Juri's Stuff Approvalkakashi_thumbs_up-1
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 5
Kekkei Genkai : Tamashii Okami

Character sheet
Character Race: Lycan

Juri's Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juri's Stuff   Juri's Stuff Icon_minitime1December 11th 2009, 3:49 pm

Wow why does everyone have there own seal of approval?
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

Juri's Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juri's Stuff   Juri's Stuff Icon_minitime1December 11th 2009, 3:53 pm

cuz we are KOOL!!!! Rolling Eyes I donno.....this one just fits with me Very Happy ......and I have a couple others like it.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Juri's Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juri's Stuff   Juri's Stuff Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Juri's Stuff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: The Omnidex :: Artist's Corner :: Storyboard :: Character Development And Design :: Character Creation :: Skills :: Abilities :: Techniques-
Jump to: