Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Oh la la~! I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Oh la la~!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Oh la la~! Empty
PostSubject: Oh la la~!   Oh la la~! Icon_minitime1November 8th 2009, 3:36 pm

Grave walked threw Serenity Hall bobing his head up and down to the beat of his music threw his headphones...It had been a long time since Grave came to this place but nothing had changed. Grave stopped his walking and put his arms out in front of him as he started to gather the reishi in the area giving his spiritual pressure more power.
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Hobbies / Interests : Reading and Writing
Kekkei Genkai : Kurayami Eye

Character sheet
Character Race: Half Demon
Character Info (Highlight):

Oh la la~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh la la~!   Oh la la~! Icon_minitime1November 8th 2009, 3:39 pm

Feeling the energy after leaving my battle with Legion I would appear in a tree still badly wounded.
"Yo Grave-san."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Bigmike01107
Anonymous

Oh la la~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh la la~!   Oh la la~! Icon_minitime1November 8th 2009, 3:48 pm

Grave looked over to Arashi and let out a sigh seeing his wounds, "Who kicked your ass this time Arashi?"
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

Oh la la~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh la la~!   Oh la la~! Icon_minitime1November 8th 2009, 3:50 pm

"Don't know did not ask for his name."
I would then hop down from the tree as my body begins to flow with green chakra healing my wounds as I walk over to Grave.

"So what are you doing hear and not asleep."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Oh la la~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh la la~!   Oh la la~! Icon_minitime1November 8th 2009, 3:54 pm

Grave returned his attention to the reishi he was gathering staying focus. "I'm going to activate my Bankai for Getsuma..."
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

Oh la la~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh la la~!   Oh la la~! Icon_minitime1November 8th 2009, 3:56 pm

"Well this is going to be fun to watch."

I would then jump back a few feet giving him some space so he could activate his bankai. While waiting in the tree my body would continue to heal and then I wait to see his bankai.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Oh la la~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh la la~!   Oh la la~! Icon_minitime1November 8th 2009, 5:14 pm

Grave smiled as his drew Getsuma from it's sheath. The reshi Grave gathered would spiral around Getsuma and Grave's hands.."Bankai..." The spritual pressure and reshi where realeased blowing everything that happen to be around Grave away. "So this is it..." Grave looked at him self in his new Bankai form and studied himself....."Cool~"

Oh la la~! Mk-VAYNE
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

Oh la la~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh la la~!   Oh la la~! Icon_minitime1November 8th 2009, 5:18 pm

I would hop down from the tree and look over Grave and his new bankai.
"Well this look interesting I wonder what it can do."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Oh la la~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh la la~!   Oh la la~! Icon_minitime1November 8th 2009, 5:27 pm

"Only one way to find out.....You done healing?"
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

Oh la la~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh la la~!   Oh la la~! Icon_minitime1November 8th 2009, 5:29 pm

"Yep I can use medical jutsu now so healing is not problem for me now."

I would then jump a few feet back and then draw Yaksha and then blade would then glow with demonic energy as I take a battle stance waiting for Grave to make the first move.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Oh la la~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh la la~!   Oh la la~! Icon_minitime1November 8th 2009, 5:32 pm

Grave looked toward Arashi.."You sure your ready? Your not in bankai or anything.." Grave pouted."Your not taking me seriously.
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

Oh la la~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh la la~!   Oh la la~! Icon_minitime1November 8th 2009, 5:40 pm

"I know I'm not in bankai but the only way to better understand Yaksha is to use her in real battle which makes me completely serious about this because of the danger."

I would not smile about this but show Grave a very serious look showing him that I did for a fact understand the dangers of this battle.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Oh la la~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh la la~!   Oh la la~! Icon_minitime1November 8th 2009, 6:26 pm

"Alright then...."With such highly unexpected speeds to both Grave and Arashi Grave giving choppy afterimages of himself as his appeared in front of Arashi and swung his claw like hand at Arashi trying to haymaker him into the distance.
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

Oh la la~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh la la~!   Oh la la~! Icon_minitime1November 10th 2009, 9:09 pm

As the claw came crashing down toward my wing would move in and block the claw hardening the feathers on my wing.
"Nice very fast my Kurayami Eye almost can't keep up with you shadow."

I would then swing my blade upward and release a large wave of demonic energy that could drain Grave of his energy if it made contact. Although if Grave tried to move he would feel tendrils of dark energy holding him in place so the blast can hit.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Oh la la~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh la la~!   Oh la la~! Icon_minitime1November 10th 2009, 9:20 pm

Try as he might the force of which the claw was coming at Arashi was to great for him to just block. The claw would bash threw Arashi's frail wings (in comparison with the claw) and absorbing his demonic energy blast thing storing the drained energy into the jewel in the center of the claw only adding to the force in which Arashi got smacked sending him clean across the landscape.
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

Oh la la~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh la la~!   Oh la la~! Icon_minitime1November 10th 2009, 9:34 pm

"What the hell it can absorb attacks."

I would dig Yaksha in to the ground to slow me down as I fly across the area. I would then stop and then rub the side of my wings which would fold up so it could be healed. I would then look at Grave in his bankai and then look down at Yaksha.
"Crap learning the release command on your own is some hard stuff."

As I retake my battle stance Yaksha would slowly begin to glow black with demonic energy. A light voice would then begin to echo in the back of my head.

"Co....rrupt.......soul.......Corrupt."

I would shake my head not understanding the words in the back of my head. I would then sign causing a large wave of lighting bolts to rain down from the sky toward Grave.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Oh la la~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh la la~!   Oh la la~! Icon_minitime1November 10th 2009, 9:44 pm

"Holy hell it can absorb attacks...to then" Grave raised his hand to lightning as his claw absorbed the energy into it's jewel. The jewel began to give off a radiant glow. The sword in Grave's other hand began to glow with the black and blue colors of Grave's Armanoes energy's.And as the jewels glow dimmed the sword grew brighter. "Yo Arashi....I don't know what this is but you better stand back now..."
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

Oh la la~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh la la~!   Oh la la~! Icon_minitime1November 10th 2009, 9:55 pm

I would move back a few more feet and Yaksha would begin to surge with demonic energy.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Oh la la~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh la la~!   Oh la la~! Icon_minitime1November 10th 2009, 10:18 pm

The process of what seemed to be energy conversion was still new to Grave and was extremely unstable. Grave's entire body began to pulse out an over flow of Grave's energy's..."Shit shit shit no good!!!" In a desperate attempt Grave threw his sword to the ground....BAD IDEA! The moment the sword stabbed the ground and massive explosion of Grave's Armanos energy blasted threw the entire 10-mile radios not only turning the area into an frozen ice tundra...the landscape cracking with dark chakra, Every living thing was frozen and shattered only adding to the snowy weather....If Arashi didn't do some uber cool defense jutsu he was dead and if he lived he was buried under heaps of snow "......H....HOLY CRAP!!"
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

Oh la la~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh la la~!   Oh la la~! Icon_minitime1November 10th 2009, 10:24 pm

From the snow a large blast of black energy would erupt from the snow. I would then slowly rise from the ground coated in demonic energy which destroyed all of the ice before it hit me. I would then slowly look up at Grave as Yaksha surged even more. I would then hold the blade in front of me as it began to float in front of me.
"Those are some petty strong moves Grave-san, and I think I was able to figure out my release command."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Oh la la~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh la la~!   Oh la la~! Icon_minitime1November 10th 2009, 10:28 pm

Grave walked over to his blade threw the snow and pulled it from the ground. "You did huh? Then why not try it out?"
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

Oh la la~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh la la~!   Oh la la~! Icon_minitime1November 10th 2009, 10:33 pm

"I guess you are right."

I would then close my eyes and then blade slowly begins to spin and glow black.

"Corrupt the soul from with in Yaksha."

The blade would then slowly grow in length and soon a large blade would appear on the end of the blade on side taking the form of a scythe. I would then grab the transformed Yaksha and it would then surge with a strong more controlled amount of demonic energy.

"So this is Yaksha shikai."
Oh la la~! 0db96a623dfb11357667e41a7b74eafe

Last edited by Arashi Kuragari on January 9th 2010, 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Oh la la~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh la la~!   Oh la la~! Icon_minitime1November 10th 2009, 10:35 pm

Grave dusted the few snowflakes that had fallen on him off his shoulder. "Nice Shikai Arashi.."
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

Oh la la~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh la la~!   Oh la la~! Icon_minitime1November 10th 2009, 10:39 pm

"Thanks so do you want to continue this little training session."

I would move back a few feet and then begin to spin the dual scythe with amazing speed and skill. I would then stop and the scythe would rest on my shoulder waiting to hear Graves answer.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Oh la la~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh la la~!   Oh la la~! Icon_minitime1November 10th 2009, 10:51 pm

"Nope~!" Grave powered down from his Bankai and returned Getsuma to it's hilt. "Sorry Arashi this was about me...plus look around." Grave pointed to the area around him that was now a winter wonderland. "You don't want none of this ^^" Grave laughed as he walked off and flash stepped home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oh la la~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh la la~!   Oh la la~! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Oh la la~!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Provinces of Hell :: The Kingdom of Chaos :: Southern Chaos :: Serenity Hall-
Jump to: