Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  My Techs 'n Stuff... I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

My Techs 'n Stuff...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anya

Anya

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Telekenisis/ Sonar/ Sound Manip/ Darkness Manip/ Bat Control

My Techs 'n Stuff... Empty
PostSubject: My Techs 'n Stuff...   My Techs 'n Stuff... Icon_minitime1October 21st 2009, 4:09 pm

Mmkay. So. I do lots of shit. LOTS, GOT THAT?~
...So heres a list for your viewing pleasure.

Teleknises: Using Telekenisis I can freely control movement of matter..micro and macro; move, lift, agitate, vibrate, spin, bend, break, or impact..(googled the def)

Mind Warp:

Somewhat like telepathy, Mind Warp can invade the mind of unprotected minds of others. But instead of simply reading thoughts and memories, Narcissa can warp them. Memories, thoughts, feelings....he can change them all. But that is but an aspect of Mind Warp....Again, like Telepathy Mind Warp can move objects and such. But instead of simply moving objects, it, well, warps them. There are two diffrent ways of 'warping' an object in this case, however. The first tearing one object, whatever size, (bigger size, more chakra) from its dimension, then brining it back in the dimension at the desired place. The second 'warping' of an object would be to change the molecular structure of said object. Like turning a puppy into an alligator. This second 'warping' takes a bit more chakra, and of course bigger objects take more to warp unless you only warp parts.

Darkness-

Burst- Burst of darkness chakra is lasted at opponent

Shot- Dark chakra is concentrated into tip of finger and is blasted at opponent.

Night Rain- Obsidian rain falls over battle field weighting opponent down as they get wet.

Fallen Arch- Traps opponent in genjustsu were it make them think the themselves is the opponent and any damage done to fake opponent is transfered to real opponent

Bringer Of Dakrness- Creates an illusion of complete darkness over the battlefield. Causes confusion. Lasts until the user realizes it is only genjutsu.

Maquillage- By touching the face of any person, the user can change their face to become and identical.

Moon Fall- Many Half moon discs that move at users commaned.

Magic Hats- Seven giant top hats appear to hide the user. They have tranportational propreties, and the user can move around under them freely along with whatever else is under them.

Sword Box- A box forms around the user, many swords impaling it. It absorbs all (weaker) attacks, then opens and lets the attack and the swords fly back while the user remains unharmed.

Knife tricks- Multiplys a knife by *inserts number hear* to use against enemy. Dissapears after hits something.

Seperation- If user is wearing the bands (arms, hands, legs, stomach, neck, feet), user can seperate parts the bands are on and still have controll of seperated part.

Darkness Orb- Creates an Orb of Darkness energy that can be maipulated easily by the user. Has an extreme amount of force, it feels like being hit by a wrecking ball. The bigger it's size the slower it is, the smaller the size the faster it is.

Dark Barrier- The user can make them make appear anywhere around themselves, at any size (Big or Small). They will remain for a while and will deal damage to foreign objects or people as long as they are touching the barrier itself.

Dark Tsunami- A tsunami of darkness energy. Will seep away some of the opponents chakra (approx 1/12th if hit)

Deaths Door- A door appears infront of the user, accting as a vaccum and sucking up the oncoming attack. Can onoly take so much before dissapering.

Sound-

Umph- A blast of sound blasts from the speakers located in her boots, making a large wave fly up, affecting any one that happens to be too near...

Wolf Whistle- A whistling style commonly used by truckdrivers and such, the piercing sound is formed into wolf shape, very hard for the naked eye to see, and proceeds to attack the opponent.

Tuning: Allows the user to hear conversations/almost any sound in a 100 mile radius, making it extremmly useful for easvedroppping and such/

Rythm Notes: Much like lette bombs, Rythm notes can be attactched to anything and alomst everything, exploding in a blast of sound at a pitch that can deafen the ears.

Tone Deaf: Will make the user deaf for a period of time, enhacing their other abiliteis, while nullifying the effects of any sound attacks directed to harm by use of hearing.

Amplification: Can amplify the nearby sounds by 1000x on occasion, potentailly causing damage to the opponents ears while causing enough noise to distract them for the most part.

Theme: The speakers in her boots utter tones everytime she walks, letting her use the sound as an attack. The sound can obviously be turned off. Whil the theme is activated, the users speed is increased.

Sound Manip: Lets the user manipulate any sound in the nearby area as an attack.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: My Techs 'n Stuff...   My Techs 'n Stuff... Icon_minitime1October 21st 2009, 4:23 pm

Sonar:
Since Im literally 'blind as a bat'... I have to use sonar to know my way around, just like the bats do. Sonar can be used to:

-In emitting high-pitched sounds and listening to resultant echoes, the process used in radar technology, I am able to locate prey and nearby objects.

- By using Sonar I am able to communicate with my bat friends and send them instructions.

- Sonar waves can scramble the brain of others temporarily, making the brain send instructions to the wrong parrts of the body, making enemy movement very diffucult.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: My Techs 'n Stuff...   My Techs 'n Stuff... Icon_minitime1October 21st 2009, 4:38 pm

Bats:
My Techs 'n Stuff... Bat-big

First off, they obviously see well in the night. They are also able to suck small amounts of chakra- 1/24th- from a person everytime their bitten. If the body is dead, they can drain it completely.

Bats are natural reservoir for a large number of zoonotic pathogens including rabies,severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS), Henipavirus (ie. Nipah virus and Hendra virus) and possibly ebola virus. Their high mobility, broad distribution, and social behaviour (communal roosting, fission-fusion social structure) make bats favourable hosts and vectors of disease. Many species also appear to have a high tolerance for harbouring pathogens and often do not develop disease while infected.

Which bascially means....~
They bite you, you could be in some serious shit. There is always a dice roll when a bat manages a bite to determine what happens.

1- Nothing
2- Heniparvirus
3-Nothing
4-Rabies
5- SARS
6-Nothing

Other info on Meh Bats:

Some species prey on vertebrates: these are the leaf-nosed bats, and the two bulldog bat (Noctilionidae) species, which feed on fish. At least two species of bat are known to feed on bats: the Spectral Bat, also known as the American False Vampire bat, and the Ghost Bat. One species, the Greater Noctule bat, catches and eats small birds in the air. Two species of Vampire bat feed from mammals—often livestock—while the third feeds from birds. 100 Vampire bats can drain the blood from 25 cows easily.

So yeah. BEWARE MEH BATS, FOOL. D<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Techs 'n Stuff...   My Techs 'n Stuff... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

My Techs 'n Stuff...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: The Omnidex :: Artist's Corner :: Storyboard :: Character Development And Design :: Character Creation :: Skills :: Abilities :: Techniques-
Jump to: