Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Requesting khrona presence I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Requesting khrona presence

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raven

Raven

Village of Residence : Village of Reality
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : ice & shadow manipulation

Requesting khrona presence Empty
PostSubject: Requesting khrona presence   Requesting khrona presence Icon_minitime1October 20th 2009, 7:25 pm

As we're walking into khrona's dominion simca stopped as she receives a chilling feeling and seeing that i try to run away quickly but as i am i was tripped by simca and as I'm on the ground she drags me to his office's door by my ankles. she stops and knocks on the door and as she does that i stand up and fix my hair and hat as i await and answer or response
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Shinseigami, the Cosmic Overgod :: God of Gods, Balance and Reality
Tymon

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 22
Kekkei Genkai : Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman-Beastkin/Black Blood Hybrid
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Requesting khrona presence   Requesting khrona presence Icon_minitime1October 23rd 2009, 2:02 pm

A drop of flesh falls from the ceiling, quickly splattering on the ground and forming into Khrona. It was a perfect copy of him used by altering the DNA of that small piece of his flesh. His eyes seemed to gleam in the darkness of this place, as did his insane smirk "Hi there. What's... up?"
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Requesting khrona presence   Requesting khrona presence Icon_minitime1October 23rd 2009, 2:12 pm

"uumm well {kneels down on one knee quickly and says} I'd like to be your apprentice, y'know like learn under your teachings. i know I'm week and this is so sudden but can u at least think about it" looking over to simca to see how well she was holding up i see her shaking underneath the kages fierce looking exterior, probably thinking about the rumors of the things he does to people he doesn't like
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Requesting khrona presence   Requesting khrona presence Icon_minitime1October 23rd 2009, 2:23 pm

Khrona's head rotated degrees, now being sideways, still staring at the two from the shadows, the smirk quickly turning into a frown "Hmmm... Let me see..." Khrona's wings expanded, releasing a large gust that should knock them back quite a way, even from the tiny flap, then they would proceed to wrap around the entire area, Khrona's gleaming eyes and mouth able to be seen on them from everywhere. They started to speak "You really are weak... Maybe a little fine tuning...." "If I help..." "What will you do...?" "Maybe you'll DIE!" "Or maybe you'll prevail..." "Or perhaps..." They all now said in unison very gently and quietly "I can take you... Under my wing... On my team..." Khrona's wings twitched, all of the faces snickering a bit, still staring at Raven "Well... You may join my team, little... Gilbert. I will take care of you..."
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Requesting khrona presence   Requesting khrona presence Icon_minitime1October 23rd 2009, 2:35 pm

ravens head raising up immediately not because of how surprised he was to be accepted into the team but that khrona knows his real name already when the last time he told somebody was years ago. standing up nonchalantly in unison with simca. i bow and say" is there anything u would like for me to do now, master. a mission,a fight nothing would be out of the question. u tell me to jump i say how high."
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Requesting khrona presence   Requesting khrona presence Icon_minitime1October 23rd 2009, 2:44 pm

Khrona's eyes dimmed and narrowed, looking quite sinister. His wings quickly retracted into his back and he walked closer, into the light so that Raven could see his body as a whole as a sliver of light shined on his face, only illuminating his evil looking eyes even more "I want you..." He began to say quite devilishly... "... To go get me some steak and coffee. Make that steak Sirloin, dash of pepper, lightly saute it and make is well done. I like my coffee black, lots of sugar and cream, whipped, stirred and on a floating saucer. And don't forget to bring me a barrel of sugar cubes, just in case. Make it snappy, Raven! Chop chop!" Khrona clapped his hands as he said that chop chop, telling him to hurry it up.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Requesting khrona presence   Requesting khrona presence Icon_minitime1October 23rd 2009, 2:52 pm

{sigh} as khrona's telling him his order raven's jaw drops for a split second and then as khrona finishes his blasts out the door to the street and begins to fly to the market to buy all the stuff--1 minute later-- raven runs back in the door and begins creating all of the stuff--4 minutes later-- [thinking- sigh finally finished...then a thought popped in his head what if it took to long and he throws it on the ground or he doesn't like it and tells me to do it again *gulp*] walking back into khrona's office he unfold the platter that holds all the food and tea that krona has requested he then brings in a heavy barrel of sugar cube and stands waiting for his next order
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Requesting khrona presence   Requesting khrona presence Icon_minitime1October 23rd 2009, 3:00 pm

Khrona was trying to balance on a spiked ball for some reason, when Raven popped back in with the stuff. Khrona blinked, then extended his hand to take it "Hmm..." Khrona shoved the entire plate in his mouth, devouring everything on it, clean. A few seconds later, he would spit out the plate back at Raven, then commence with sipping his coffee. He would grab the sugar barrel and begin to eat them nonstop, taking breaks to sip his coffee "Weeeeeelll... I guess since you put me in a good mood with your labor... I can send you on a mission...? Or train you...? Or... What do you want, little Raven~?"
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Requesting khrona presence   Requesting khrona presence Icon_minitime1October 23rd 2009, 3:12 pm

simca covering her eyes as I watch khrona eat (DESTROY) everything on his plate and in the barrel. then as she heard khrona's question right before i answered she blunt and loudly answered "mission!!" so i just shrugged my shoulders and agreed with her.
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Requesting khrona presence   Requesting khrona presence Icon_minitime1October 23rd 2009, 3:28 pm

Khrona nodded "Hmmm... a mission, eh? Hm. I guess it would be a good way to collect souls for you... Okay, what the hell? You can go on a mission... besides... Some errands of mine need to be run..." Khrona waved his hand a bit "So yeah, you know that land of eternal rain? I need you to go there and bring me back the soul of a Kappa. If you do that, I will gladly rank you up to the next level and train you. Gonna take it?"
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Requesting khrona presence   Requesting khrona presence Icon_minitime1October 23rd 2009, 3:46 pm

happy to get her first mission ever she runs out the office happily, leaving me in the room with khrona. then i start to countdown from 5 seconds" 5..4..3..2..1.." as i say one she runs back into the office and says"how exactly would we get there"
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Requesting khrona presence   Requesting khrona presence Icon_minitime1October 23rd 2009, 3:54 pm

Khrona shakes his head "Oi... Weellll~!" His finger becomes really long, sharp and pointy and he begins to write on his hand, carving out a map into his skin. He doesn't seem to mind the pain. Once he is done, he tears off the skin on his hand and it grows bigger, turning square like paper. Khrona's hand then forms back to normal and he says "There, a map. Now, off with you to get me that kappa~! You can keep all of the souls you collect along the way, though. Now shoo!"
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Requesting khrona presence   Requesting khrona presence Icon_minitime1October 23rd 2009, 4:42 pm

taking a hold of the map i start to read it but as i start i feel a tug on my shirt, it happened to be simca looking down to hear i see simca starry eyed and excited as i put a smirk on my face she begins to run as fast as she can while dragging me out to the gate leaving the village.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Requesting khrona presence   Requesting khrona presence Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Requesting khrona presence
Page 1 of 1