Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Gaining a Zanpakuto for Zekiri - Page 2 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Gaining a Zanpakuto for Zekiri

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Hobbies / Interests : Reading and Writing
Kekkei Genkai : Kurayami Eye

Character sheet
Character Race: Half Demon
Character Info (Highlight):

Gaining a Zanpakuto for Zekiri - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaining a Zanpakuto for Zekiri   Gaining a Zanpakuto for Zekiri - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 22nd 2009, 9:27 pm

"Well that's were Captain Akarui comes in."
I would then look over toward Akarui.

"So do you want to go into his mind as I group or just one of us go with Zekiri?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Bigmike01107
Zekiri

Zekiri

Village of Residence : Kingdom Of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Kikeri Strings

PostSubject: Re: Gaining a Zanpakuto for Zekiri   Gaining a Zanpakuto for Zekiri - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 10th 2009, 10:42 pm

*I would look back and forth between the two, kind confused about the going into my mind part, but I stayed silent*
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Cool Points (LOL) : -1
Kekkei Genkai : Hikari Yami Dark Matter & Azure Matter

Character sheet
Character Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Gaining a Zanpakuto for Zekiri   Gaining a Zanpakuto for Zekiri - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 11th 2009, 10:14 am

Nope just you two. *akarui would then wave his hand as the two of them were transported inside the mind of zekiri*
Back to top Go down
http://chaosninjas.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
Zekiri

Zekiri

PostSubject: Re: Gaining a Zanpakuto for Zekiri   Gaining a Zanpakuto for Zekiri - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 11th 2009, 12:07 pm

*I would appear within my mind with Arashi at my side* This is weird. I assume we have to find the spirit of my Zampakuto now? *I would look around, trying to see through the misty area, as there was fog everywhere*
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gaining a Zanpakuto for Zekiri   Gaining a Zanpakuto for Zekiri - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 11th 2009, 12:10 pm

"Yep that's right and since it is your mind you lead the way."

I would then stand and wait to see were would Zekiri go.
Back to top Go down
Zekiri

Zekiri

PostSubject: Re: Gaining a Zanpakuto for Zekiri   Gaining a Zanpakuto for Zekiri - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 15th 2009, 11:17 am

Ok, lets go. *I start to walk through the fog, wondering around, trying to peer through it as we went. I would see a soft glowing at I peered through it, so thats where I drifted to. The mist would suddenly change green, as a shape loomed out of the mist. I would stop suddenly, as the figure became visible* Are you....Iki? *I look over at Arashi* Is this suppose to be the spirit of my Zampakuto? *I look back at the figure, slighty disturbed. The figure would smile wickedly at me*

Gaining a Zanpakuto for Zekiri - Page 2 Iki

Iki: I am the great Iki, spirit of your Zampakuto, fear me....

*I would look at Arashi, not really knowing what to do, nor really liking where this was going*
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gaining a Zanpakuto for Zekiri   Gaining a Zanpakuto for Zekiri - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 15th 2009, 5:20 pm

"Yes that's the spirit of your Zampakuto."

I would take a moment to look over the spirit and its very demonic like body.

"Well now you have to communicate with your zampakuto spirit and then learn the release command for him."
Back to top Go down
Zekiri

Zekiri

PostSubject: Re: Gaining a Zanpakuto for Zekiri   Gaining a Zanpakuto for Zekiri - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 15th 2009, 7:18 pm

*I nod, as I look back to Iki* Um, ah, hi. Im Zekiri, well, you already know that....and your Iki? Oh, yeh, you already said that. *I laught nervously, as I look to Iki, wondering what his reaction would be. He just smiled, a little wickedly, and said nothing* Ok, well, I guess we now can combine our energies? *I quickly make a seal, which incase, releases some bluish chakra out around me. This mixes with the greenish mist all around, which is actually Iki's energy* Teather Iki! *I calling out the command phrase*

(Shikai Form)
Gaining a Zanpakuto for Zekiri - Page 2 Fantasy_Sword_2_by_Dracoart_Stock
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gaining a Zanpakuto for Zekiri   Gaining a Zanpakuto for Zekiri - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 15th 2009, 8:10 pm

"Well that did not take long now just need to let Captain Akarui know we are done."

I would then release a large burst of spiritual energy to signal Akarui.
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gaining a Zanpakuto for Zekiri   Gaining a Zanpakuto for Zekiri - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 15th 2009, 8:42 pm

*Akarui sensing the spiritual pressure of Arashi's would then have them both transport into the real world* So how does it feel zekiri?
Back to top Go down
Zekiri

Zekiri

PostSubject: Re: Gaining a Zanpakuto for Zekiri   Gaining a Zanpakuto for Zekiri - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 15th 2009, 9:44 pm

Um, Im not sure. *I hold up Iki, as tiny streams of bluish energy seems to escape it, but nothing really seems to be happening* Him, I wonder if I focus... *I quickly focus my energy into Iki, as I then slam the blade into the ground. As I do, there are puffs of smoke, in which two figures appear, each one recognizeable to me, and one of them to the other two. The bluish energy hits both the figures, as they both open their eyes and start to move*

(Figure one, Tenzoku)
Gaining a Zanpakuto for Zekiri - Page 2 Commission___Fate_St_Cloud_by_osy05

(Figure two, Kakato)
Gaining a Zanpakuto for Zekiri - Page 2 ANBU20kakashi

*The second would be most noticeably be Kama's body, or a reconstructed version. Both would have Raikogan eyes, as they looked around looking at me, and at Arashi and Akarui* Wow, those are my reconstructed bodies....its like its animating them. Quite odd. *I look at Akarui, wondering what he would think*
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gaining a Zanpakuto for Zekiri   Gaining a Zanpakuto for Zekiri - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 15th 2009, 9:47 pm

I would look in amazement at what just happened in front of my eyes although I did not really understand what just happened.
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gaining a Zanpakuto for Zekiri   Gaining a Zanpakuto for Zekiri - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 15th 2009, 9:56 pm

Zekiri exactly what do your powers do? *Akarui asking as he looked at the one that looks like kama and the fact that he has his raikogon eyes as well*
Back to top Go down
Zekiri

Zekiri

PostSubject: Re: Gaining a Zanpakuto for Zekiri   Gaining a Zanpakuto for Zekiri - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 15th 2009, 10:11 pm

These are bodies that I had reconstructed from samples of cells I was able to collect. I assume that the Zampakuto is able to project "life" into them as long as it is active, allowing them to move about without my direct command. With this projection, however, I believe it also gives them the ability to produce any jutsu that Im able to as well. *I had nodded to Tenzoku, as he held up his hand, as kikeri shot out of them, whipping them around, as they wrapped around some random boulder, which was then lifted and flung somewheres else, like a toy. Tenzoku then looked back to where Akarui was, his Raikogan flashing, as Kakato, the one who resembled Kama, remained motionless, looking at Arashi and Akarui with a look of sleepyness* Thats only an estimate though, figuring what I can see for now. *I smile at Akarui, hoping he really didnt know Kama, or at least recognize too much, given I had a bad feeling he did, the way he was looking at them*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaining a Zanpakuto for Zekiri   Gaining a Zanpakuto for Zekiri - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Gaining a Zanpakuto for Zekiri
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2