Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Zekiri's Tryout for Team Chaotic I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Zekiri's Tryout for Team Chaotic

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Hobbies / Interests : Reading and Writing
Kekkei Genkai : Kurayami Eye

Character sheet
Character Race: Half Demon
Character Info (Highlight):

Zekiri's Tryout for Team Chaotic Empty
PostSubject: Zekiri's Tryout for Team Chaotic   Zekiri's Tryout for Team Chaotic Icon_minitime1October 14th 2009, 9:36 pm

In another flash of wind me and Zekiri would appear in a large open field with some trees in the back ground. I would then hop a few feet back and give Zekiri a moment to catch his breath.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Bigmike01107
Zekiri

Zekiri

Village of Residence : Kingdom Of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Kikeri Strings

PostSubject: Re: Zekiri's Tryout for Team Chaotic   Zekiri's Tryout for Team Chaotic Icon_minitime1October 14th 2009, 9:38 pm

*I would look around, wondering where we had appeared to, and then would look at Arashi* Hello, um....I didnt catch your name, are you Arashi-sama that Akarui sensei metioned? *I would look around, sizing up the battle field, as I knew it would become*
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zekiri's Tryout for Team Chaotic   Zekiri's Tryout for Team Chaotic Icon_minitime1October 14th 2009, 9:41 pm

"That's right Arashi Kuragari at your service so are you ready to start this tryout."
Back to top Go down
Zekiri

Zekiri

PostSubject: Re: Zekiri's Tryout for Team Chaotic   Zekiri's Tryout for Team Chaotic Icon_minitime1October 14th 2009, 9:49 pm

Sure. *I nodded, and assuming that Arashi wanted me to start, seeing it was a test of my skills, I would activate the Raikogan eye behind my patch, as I looked Arashi up and down, and flexed my fingers. I then thrusted my hand forward, sending a good 500 kikeri strings at Arashi, making an almost solid wall of kikeri strings that shot at him. With my other hand behind me, I would send a large portion of lightning kikeri into the ground, making them spread out everywhere underneath the battle ground. I would then watch, and track Arashi to see what he would do, as I activated my nerve manipulation, making my stats raise quite considerably, but not noticeable yet to Arashi*
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zekiri's Tryout for Team Chaotic   Zekiri's Tryout for Team Chaotic Icon_minitime1October 14th 2009, 9:58 pm

As the wall kikeri strings moved toward me I would smile and then run full force toward them although as I go close my feet would charge with wind chakra. I would then stop almost 5 to 6 feet away from the wall and then jump high into the air over the wall of kikeri strings. I would then use Shadow Scythe sending multiple blades of darkness toward Zekiri.
Back to top Go down
Zekiri

Zekiri

PostSubject: Re: Zekiri's Tryout for Team Chaotic   Zekiri's Tryout for Team Chaotic Icon_minitime1October 14th 2009, 10:02 pm

*I would quickly bring my other free hand up over my hand, and would pass it down across my chest, as kikeri strings shot over the top of the blades dragging them through the wall of kikeri that I had shot. I would also make a seal, as I twist my forward hand, as quite a few of the kikeri would transform into long flexable razor sharp sword blades, each curving upwards towards Arashi as he was above the wall of kikeri. I would force a little energy, making the sword kikeri shoot towards Arashi much faster than the other kikeri were moving, trying to catch him by surprise*
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zekiri's Tryout for Team Chaotic   Zekiri's Tryout for Team Chaotic Icon_minitime1October 14th 2009, 10:21 pm

"Sigh I should have changed before I did this."

From the back of my shirt a large pair of black wings would burst from my back and I would begin dive toward Zekiri. With my wings out I would quickly doge the long flexable razor sharp sword blades. I would then turn up and appear high in the air right above Zekiri. I would sign and use Shadow Pit causing a large black pit to from under Zekiri. I would then use Violent Water Wave sending a large jet of water toward Zekiri as he would begin to fall into the pit.
Back to top Go down
Zekiri

Zekiri

PostSubject: Re: Zekiri's Tryout for Team Chaotic   Zekiri's Tryout for Team Chaotic Icon_minitime1October 14th 2009, 10:29 pm

*Since I had placed lightning kikeri already in the ground, I would use the Extended Nervous System technique, as I felt the ground under me move, and using the hightened speed from the nerve manipulation, I would become a blur, shooting up into the air, as I shot wind kikeri around me, boosting my thrust into the air. As I shot into the air, I would make a few seals, and shaking my hands together, I would create a very large net of a very sticky kikeri that would spread out across the sky, shooting towards Arashi, trying to entangle him, as I with my other hand pulled out a scroll, summoning up Kugutsu, as I stood on his back flying in the air*

Zekiri's Tryout for Team Chaotic Puppet

*As I landed on its back, the puppet would rear his head, spewing a large cloud of black smoke, a smoke screen, that would hid us from view, as I started to prepare for my next move, while still keeping an eye on Arashi with the Raikogan*
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zekiri's Tryout for Team Chaotic   Zekiri's Tryout for Team Chaotic Icon_minitime1October 14th 2009, 10:50 pm

As the sticky wires moved closer to me I would grip down to draw my zampaktou Nenshou-Kaen. Although when I draw Yaksha would instead appear in my hand. Not having time to wonder why Yaksha appear in my hand I would charge it with chakra and then swing it toward the sticky wire releasing a large black slashing wave of energy. As it hit the wires the black energy would cut though seeming to eat away at the strings and I would fly though the opening as move into the could of smoke covering the sky. I would activate my Kurayami Eye and I would see Zekiri and his puppets shadows projected off of the smoke they were enveloped in. I would then swing Yaksha again and send multiple waves of the same dark energy toward then. If it hit the puppet it would begin to be slowly eaten away by the energy though I was not sure what would happen if it touched Zekiri.
Back to top Go down
Zekiri

Zekiri

PostSubject: Re: Zekiri's Tryout for Team Chaotic   Zekiri's Tryout for Team Chaotic Icon_minitime1October 14th 2009, 11:19 pm

*Noticing the eating power of this new black energy stuff, I would note not to touch it, or let any puppet touch it. Kugutsu would pull out of the way of those blades that Arashi sent, and as we pulled out of the smoke, I would sign, making what I had created fly out ahead of us. Moving towards Arashi now, ahead of us, were a large fleet of tiny kikeri sting dragon flies, each independent from my body, yet controlled by my chakra. I had wanted to test my new theory out. As Arashi was moving towards us, the distance between all the dragon flies and him would be closing rapidly, as they approached. I would also quickly make wind kikeri strings, which would shoot towards Arashi around the dragonfly fleet, getting there before, and lashing at Arashi, trying to slice him up from every angle possible, under, above, behind, sides, diagonals, etc*
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zekiri's Tryout for Team Chaotic   Zekiri's Tryout for Team Chaotic Icon_minitime1October 14th 2009, 11:32 pm

As the dragonfly wires and wind wires moved toward me I would quickly hold out my hand.
"Bakudō #39 Enkosen (Arc Shield)"

A large shield of condensed reiatsu would form in front of my hand and would block all the wires knocking them away as I send waves of black energy toward them to destroy them. I would then look at Zekiri and then flash step and disappear. I would then appear behind Zekiri with out making a sound holding my free hand toward him.
"Black Gust."

A large ball of darkness and wind would then shoot from my hand then then move toward Zekiri and his puppet at super close range.

(Visual on the Attack)
Zekiri's Tryout for Team Chaotic 764px-10
Back to top Go down
Zekiri

Zekiri

PostSubject: Re: Zekiri's Tryout for Team Chaotic   Zekiri's Tryout for Team Chaotic Icon_minitime1October 14th 2009, 11:38 pm

*As I was using the Raikogan to track Arashi, and I had noticed his disappearence, I would turn in time to see the ball shot towards me, as I used my enhanced speed to back bend, just to give me enough room, as I made a large Kikeri Rasengan in my hand, which I thrusted towards the ball, trying to at least block it. Meanwhile with my other hand, I would make Kugutsu's tail shoot its laser beam at Arashi's back, trying to slice him in half, while making sure that if he somehow noticed, and moved, that it would not hit me*

(Uh, should we roll for the clash....?)
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zekiri's Tryout for Team Chaotic   Zekiri's Tryout for Team Chaotic Icon_minitime1October 15th 2009, 12:23 am

((Yes clash.))
"Behind you."
I would move my blade to cut the beam that came behind me right in half, I would the look around wondering who told me about the attack. Meanwhile my Black Gust would begin to clash with the Kikeri Rasengan.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zekiri's Tryout for Team Chaotic   Zekiri's Tryout for Team Chaotic Icon_minitime1October 15th 2009, 12:23 am

The member 'Arashi Kuragari' has done the following action : Chances

'Jutsu Clash' : 2, 5, 2
Back to top Go down
Zekiri

Zekiri

PostSubject: Re: Zekiri's Tryout for Team Chaotic   Zekiri's Tryout for Team Chaotic Icon_minitime1October 15th 2009, 3:33 pm

*I would quickly add more chakra to the Rasengan, pumping it up to try and deflect the ball, as I also make the laser that was shooting at Arashi come closer, and as it did, the beam would become more intense, pushing with more and more strength against the blade*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zekiri's Tryout for Team Chaotic   Zekiri's Tryout for Team Chaotic Icon_minitime1October 15th 2009, 3:33 pm

The member 'Zekiri' has done the following action : Chances

'Jutsu Clash' : 1, 1, 5
Back to top Go down
Zekiri

Zekiri

PostSubject: Re: Zekiri's Tryout for Team Chaotic   Zekiri's Tryout for Team Chaotic Icon_minitime1October 15th 2009, 3:39 pm

*As the ball over came my Kikeri Rasengan, it blew me off of my feet, shooting me off of Kugutsu's back. As my advanced healing factor took care of the injury to my arm, I quickly made a few seals, as the dragonflies that were blown this way by Arashi's big shadow thingy, the dragonflies would spring up around Arashi, and as they closed in from every angle, I make one more seal* Earth Release: Kikeri Detonation! *All at once, the Dragonflies that were made of earth kikeri all blew up, making a very large explosion all around Arashi, that would consume him, if he wasn't careful. Kugutsu's armor would be enough to protect him, as his laser from his tail still continueously pressed against Arashi's sword. After the explosion, I would land with both feet on the ground, tracking Arashi with the Raikogan*
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zekiri's Tryout for Team Chaotic   Zekiri's Tryout for Team Chaotic Icon_minitime1October 15th 2009, 8:25 pm

As then explosions moved toward me I would act fast to avoid. Still blocking the laser from the puppets tail I would move the sword and add more chakra to it. I would cause the laser to bounce off of the blade and I would then move it in a circle pushing back the explosion from my area. I would then flash step to the ground and stand a few feet away. I would then make a hand sign and my body would then begin to surge with lighting.
"Get ready because the end of this tryout will end with this next attack."

I would then do a set of hand sign and then clap my hands together creating a large surge of lighting to shoot from my body. At the same time Yaksha would glow and black energy would mix with the lighting. After a moment the lighting would then take the form of a large giant physical looking lighting dragon.
"Giga Lighting Dragon"
Zekiri's Tryout for Team Chaotic 02-0312

The dragon would the rocket toward Zekiri trying to strike him and then send a surge of lighting though his body.
Back to top Go down
Zekiri

Zekiri

PostSubject: Re: Zekiri's Tryout for Team Chaotic   Zekiri's Tryout for Team Chaotic Icon_minitime1October 15th 2009, 8:44 pm

*My eyes widened as I saw the immense amount of lightning energy flowing around the beast that Arashi summoned up. I quickly focused, knowing that Arashi was probably right, and this would be my last attack, I quickly gathered myself, wanting to make a proper end to the examination. I quickly focused the Raikogan, boosting my speed to its fullest, as I leaped up, whipping my hands around, as I unleashed 1000 Life Draining Kikeri from my hands, creating a wall of the kikeri wider and larger than the Dragon, as it would hit the dragon, slowing it down, and draining its energy, as well as Arashi's energy, and would cause it to slow down as well. The LDK that would pass by the dragon would aim towards Arashi, trying to hit him, and also drain him of his energy. With the Raikogan, I would make sure that when the energy was transfered to me, it would not harm me, and it would be a smooth transfer. Meanwhile, Kugutsu would shoot out of the ground behind Arashi, moving with flames coming from his mouth, as his wings created a whirlwind on that side to block Arashi's escape, as the puppet would activate its sonic boom out of its torso, causing the sound waves to travel all around in a large radius, which may harm Arashi, or just push him into the LDK that I sent at him by the hundreds*
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zekiri's Tryout for Team Chaotic   Zekiri's Tryout for Team Chaotic Icon_minitime1October 15th 2009, 8:53 pm

As the sound waves hit I would only push me toward the wires since my body and ears were use to high pitched and powerful sound waves. I would then grip Yaksha and charge it with chakra.
"Corrupt....Corrupt.....Corrupt......"

Would echo in the back of my head and Yaksha would then glow black and then release a large explosion that would eat way and destroy all the wires and attack that came toward me. After a moment I would swing my blade down causing the dragon of lighting ti disappear I would hold up my hand.
"Okay tryouts over."
Back to top Go down
Zekiri

Zekiri

PostSubject: Re: Zekiri's Tryout for Team Chaotic   Zekiri's Tryout for Team Chaotic Icon_minitime1October 15th 2009, 8:59 pm

*I would land on the ground, puffing slightly, as that last attack as a bit more than I was used to throwing out there. I bow repectfully towards Arashi* Thank you Arashi-sama.....I can see why Akarui sensei holds you at high position in the team, your power is quite formidable. *I would smile, waiting for Arashi to speak*
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zekiri's Tryout for Team Chaotic   Zekiri's Tryout for Team Chaotic Icon_minitime1October 15th 2009, 9:02 pm

"Please I'm not that strong I still need improvements in many area's but any way ask for the tryouts congrats from this day forward you shall be a proud member of Team Chaotic under the leadership of Akarui Yami."
Back to top Go down
Zekiri

Zekiri

PostSubject: Re: Zekiri's Tryout for Team Chaotic   Zekiri's Tryout for Team Chaotic Icon_minitime1October 15th 2009, 9:07 pm

Thank you, Arashi-sama. *I bow again, wondering what I should do next*
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zekiri's Tryout for Team Chaotic   Zekiri's Tryout for Team Chaotic Icon_minitime1October 15th 2009, 9:09 pm

"Well now that you a a member you will need a zampaktou which you can get from Captain Akarui."
Back to top Go down
Zekiri

Zekiri

PostSubject: Re: Zekiri's Tryout for Team Chaotic   Zekiri's Tryout for Team Chaotic Icon_minitime1October 15th 2009, 9:12 pm

*I look at Arashi, looking confused* Im sorry, a Zam-pocket what...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zekiri's Tryout for Team Chaotic   Zekiri's Tryout for Team Chaotic Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Zekiri's Tryout for Team Chaotic
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next