Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Picking up Asura I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Picking up Asura

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mosquito

Mosquito

Village of Residence : ...
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Vampirism; Age Reversal

Picking up Asura Empty
PostSubject: Picking up Asura   Picking up Asura Icon_minitime1September 27th 2009, 7:38 pm

<-A long black limo would pull up to the front of Medusa's hideout. As the car made a screeching halt in front of the main entrance to the hideout. The door to the limo would open and Mosquito would hop out of his car and walked up the stairs to knock on the door.-> Honestly my lady I'm getting to old for this type of thing..
Back to top Go down
Free

Free

Kekkei Genkai : Immortality

Picking up Asura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picking up Asura   Picking up Asura Icon_minitime1October 10th 2009, 11:00 pm

(-The door opens as free can be seen trying to nail something on the floor as the hammer hits him in the head as he yelps-) "GOD DAMMIT SHIT!!!!!!!!!!! (-the room would begin to get chilly as free turned around at the old man-) "Oi what the hell are you doing here short stuff?"
Back to top Go down
Mosquito

Mosquito

Picking up Asura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picking up Asura   Picking up Asura Icon_minitime1October 10th 2009, 11:10 pm

<-Mosquito sighed before clearing his throat to speak.-> I am here on business for my lady. Now tell me where this Asura person is so I can go about my marry way boy.
Back to top Go down
Free

Free

Picking up Asura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picking up Asura   Picking up Asura Icon_minitime1October 10th 2009, 11:24 pm

(-Free's head turned sideways as he began to laugh hysterically-) "Boy!! I haven't been called a boy then over a hundreds years you better show me some respect there shrimpy"
Back to top Go down
Mosquito

Mosquito

Picking up Asura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picking up Asura   Picking up Asura Icon_minitime1October 10th 2009, 11:29 pm

Such disrespect.....I have no time for such juvenile individuals. I am for Asura only. So once again where is Asura?
Back to top Go down
The Insanity

The Insanity

Village of Residence : None
Kekkei Genkai : ...

Picking up Asura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picking up Asura   Picking up Asura Icon_minitime1October 10th 2009, 11:54 pm

Asura's skin arms would break open the doors, flailing around violently. Asura would then fly out of the doors past Free and Mosquito. Then he would stare at them both, floating down to the ground and curling up quite quickly.
Back to top Go down
Free

Free

Picking up Asura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picking up Asura   Picking up Asura Icon_minitime1November 2nd 2009, 6:07 pm

(-free would look at asura with disgusted like-) "Oi I didn't tell your ugly ass to leave from your room get back in there or else!" (-free said as an icy chill flows throughout the area-)
Back to top Go down
Mosquito

Mosquito

Picking up Asura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picking up Asura   Picking up Asura Icon_minitime1November 2nd 2009, 8:55 pm

<-Mosquito looked at the odd man who came floating out of Medusa's place examining his features. "Hmm you there....are you Ausra?"->
Back to top Go down
The Insanity

The Insanity

Village of Residence : None
Kekkei Genkai : ...

Picking up Asura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picking up Asura   Picking up Asura Icon_minitime1November 3rd 2009, 6:17 am

Asura would nod, saying in a raspy voice "I... am the Kishin... Asura..." His skin scarves would wrap around his entire body in a ball, the signature 3 vertical eyes on them.
Back to top Go down
Free

Free

Picking up Asura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picking up Asura   Picking up Asura Icon_minitime1November 20th 2009, 10:47 pm

(-Free could feel the insanity within the area arise just by simply removing showing his eyes as free feels a cold chill run through his spine-) "Exactly what are you doing out here aren't you supposed to be resting?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Picking up Asura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picking up Asura   Picking up Asura Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Picking up Asura
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Witch Province :: Meeting Hall :: Medusa's Hideout-
Jump to: