Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  gaining his bearings I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

gaining his bearings

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yasho Kimihara

Yasho Kimihara

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : black eye

gaining his bearings Empty
PostSubject: gaining his bearings   gaining his bearings Icon_minitime1September 27th 2009, 2:48 pm

*yasho was wandering to gain his bearings of this place while keeping cautious ad he ahd walked into a bar where usually most people would know the common knowledge of the area which is all he needed, yasho took a seat at the bar and spoke keepinga n eye on everyone on edge not lowering his guard at one moment* "i'll have some water" *once the drink was issued quickly he eyed the drink and slid it over to a person next to him and spoke to him* "hey buddy that guy over there said u could tolerate a simple swig of straight vodka, u gonna prove him wrong?"

*the guy gruffed* "oh i'll do better, i'll chug it" *he took a big swig and realized it was water and stopped drinking it* "this is water! barkeep get me a cup of vodka straight!" *yasho used his black eye kekkai to check his vitals then drank his water safely knowing it wasnt drugged or poisoned*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: gaining his bearings   gaining his bearings Icon_minitime1September 27th 2009, 2:51 pm

Alieth marched into the bar and grabbed a 1 foot jug of whiskey from the bar and walked away leaving some money there. She walked over to Yasho's spot and sat down beside him showing off her immeasurable chest.
Back to top Go down
Yasho Kimihara

Yasho Kimihara

PostSubject: Re: gaining his bearings   gaining his bearings Icon_minitime1September 27th 2009, 2:56 pm

*yasho paid no mind to that fact he just remained on edge to every1 around him he was obviously being extremely cautious of every1, meanwhile the random drinker next to him was drinking straight vodka and fell down drunk*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: gaining his bearings   gaining his bearings Icon_minitime1September 27th 2009, 2:58 pm

Alieth took the jug of whiskey and slammed it down on the table. "How are you little man" she said smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Yasho Kimihara

Yasho Kimihara

PostSubject: Re: gaining his bearings   gaining his bearings Icon_minitime1September 27th 2009, 3:01 pm

*yasho looked out of the corner of his eye a cautionary look* "why do u ask?" *his face wasnt ina smile he was more acting like a lone wolf trying to escape bear country alive bear country representing the entire vescrutia world*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: gaining his bearings   gaining his bearings Icon_minitime1September 27th 2009, 3:08 pm

"I can sense that you are scared of this place" she said.

"you should have a drink to unwind" she said sliding the jug of whiskey over.
Back to top Go down
Yasho Kimihara

Yasho Kimihara

PostSubject: Re: gaining his bearings   gaining his bearings Icon_minitime1September 27th 2009, 3:12 pm

*yasho slid it over with the backside of his calw bracer still on his wrist* "alcohol weakens the mind and penalizes the body"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: gaining his bearings   gaining his bearings Icon_minitime1September 27th 2009, 3:15 pm

"Well duh, I hear it everyday from the General you don't need to tel me again" she said taking a big swig of it.

"if you ever need help in this place here are a few numbers of the people who can help you" she said handing him a paper with 4 names on it

Alieth Tsuyoi-so
Miles Selier
the General
Slain Sougun
Back to top Go down
Yasho Kimihara

Yasho Kimihara

PostSubject: Re: gaining his bearings   gaining his bearings Icon_minitime1September 27th 2009, 3:24 pm

*he quickly pocketed the paper watching for any sudden movment watsoever*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: gaining his bearings   gaining his bearings Icon_minitime1September 27th 2009, 3:25 pm

"Don't be alarmed, this place is actually nice for the most part" Alieth said downing a bit more whiskey.

"And I have an extremely high intoxication level this human crap is like water to me" she said.
Back to top Go down
Yasho Kimihara

Yasho Kimihara

PostSubject: Re: gaining his bearings   gaining his bearings Icon_minitime1September 27th 2009, 3:26 pm

*yasho kept quiet and drank hsi water*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: gaining his bearings   gaining his bearings Icon_minitime1September 27th 2009, 3:28 pm

Alieth stood up and patted Yasho on the back. "You'll soon be confronted by one of those names on the paper" Alieth said as she tapped her sword and walked out of the bar.

She was also trying to sneak the pitcher of whiskey with her.
Back to top Go down
Yasho Kimihara

Yasho Kimihara

PostSubject: Re: gaining his bearings   gaining his bearings Icon_minitime1September 27th 2009, 3:28 pm

*yasho checked his back for anything to make sure hsi spear was there*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gaining his bearings   gaining his bearings Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

gaining his bearings
Page 1 of 1