Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  About the Mission List I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

About the Mission List

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

Village of Residence : Shibusen
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : .. Death?

About the Mission List Empty
PostSubject: About the Mission List   About the Mission List Icon_minitime1September 27th 2009, 7:17 am

So, this is how the Mission List will be set up from now on. It will go like this;

Details
Place
Requirements
Party
Rank
Reward

Places: The places will vary. They will most likely be somewhere throughout the Reality Village, though sometimes it might not be. That's basically all about the places...

Requirements: These must be met in order to take a certain mission. The requirements vary GREATLY. For example, one Requirement may be "You must be a Swordsman to take this mission" ANYONE WHO USES A SWORD CAN TAKE THIS MISSION, HOWEVER... If it also has something like "You must have the Soul Perception Ability," Then in addition to being a Swordsman, you must also have the Soul Perception ability in order to take the mission. There are also other requirements that might have to be met, such as "You must have a Soul Partner" or "You must be ***** rank" or maybe even "You must be wearing certain types of pants." Yes, the requirements do go that far depending on the mission. I assume everyone gets the message, and now we move on.

Party: This is obviously how many people can take this mission. The max amount of people will always be 6 (Weapon Partners not included) though most times it will be specified as 1 person or 1-4 people or 2 or 2-4 or something like that. If it is more than one person that the mission says you need, you cannot take that mission alone, no matter what or who does it. If it says 2, you MUST HAVE 2 PEOPLE ON THAT MISSION. I'm pretty sure this is easy to figure out.

Rank: Tells you how difficult the mission will be. Ranges from D-S. Being the lowest and Highest respectively.

Reward: Whatever the hell the reward is, ranging from the number of souls the bounty is worth to items that may help you in battle or maybe even the teaching of a new Soul Ability or something like that... Or perhaps a ranking up. It's all totally random~!

Under all of this is the description of the mission and the task that must be done. If you feel you are up to it, by all means, take the mission, so long as the requirements are met.

ONE MORE THING; YOU CAN ONLY TAKE ONE MISSION AT A TIME. If you are currently in a mission, you CANNOT, AND I MEAN ABSOLUTELY CANNOT take another mission at the same time. Also, you can't just swoop into someone else's mission while they're already in it, I mean... That's just a bitch move. Maybe an antagonist or something could do that, but... other than them, it's just like... No.

LAST THING: if you want to REQUEST a mission for someone else to take, or for more people to accompany you on, or something of that sort, you must go to the Council Building and ask one of the Kages... or Shinigami. Yeah. If they approve, your mission will be posted up on the Mission list and whoever can come in and join it with you.
Back to top Go down

About the Mission List
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Village In The Dusk :: The Dusk Order :: Order; Mission House :: Registration Hall :: Mission List-
Jump to: