Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  REALITY'S BESTIARY. Monster/Enemy Encyclopedia. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

REALITY'S BESTIARY. Monster/Enemy Encyclopedia.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tymon
Shinseigami, the Cosmic Overgod :: God of Gods, Balance and Reality
Tymon

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 22
Kekkei Genkai : Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman-Beastkin/Black Blood Hybrid
Character Info (Highlight):

REALITY'S BESTIARY. Monster/Enemy Encyclopedia. Empty
PostSubject: REALITY'S BESTIARY. Monster/Enemy Encyclopedia.   REALITY'S BESTIARY. Monster/Enemy Encyclopedia. Icon_minitime1September 21st 2009, 8:10 pm

SO. The Reality has a lot of people who use Soul Weapons. Meaning we need a lot of monsters to collect souls. As such, Maze and I get tired of finding monsters. So I have decided to use monsters I have drawn in the past, redraw them, give them legit origins and powers and let you all fight them for souls. So, this is what this is. Maze and I will be posting up monsters and bosses (sorta) that may appear that you may need to collect a soul from, you see. It will be very helpful, trust me.

Last edited by Khrona on September 21st 2009, 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: REALITY'S BESTIARY. Monster/Enemy Encyclopedia.   REALITY'S BESTIARY. Monster/Enemy Encyclopedia. Icon_minitime1September 21st 2009, 8:22 pm

REALITY'S BESTIARY. Monster/Enemy Encyclopedia. Aquanaught

This is an Aquanaught. Aquanaughts.. Well, just looking at it, it looks like a Zora. One day I tried to draw a Zora and it came out horridly wrong, so I just modified the old pic a bit. ANYWAY.

Aquanaughts are beings that basically thrive in the depths of the ocean or in any body of water. They can instantaneously transport themselves through liquid and such, thus making them formidable when fighting near water or when raining. They have metallic armor on their faces and blades coming from their elbows and shoulders and their arms are as sharp as blades. They are quite common and aren't really much of a threat due to their lack of abilities, but they are quite fast when in the water, so watch out. Not to mention, their tails and feet are also as sharp as blades. Helps them cut through liquid with ease.
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: REALITY'S BESTIARY. Monster/Enemy Encyclopedia.   REALITY'S BESTIARY. Monster/Enemy Encyclopedia. Icon_minitime1September 21st 2009, 8:34 pm

REALITY'S BESTIARY. Monster/Enemy Encyclopedia. BluesDriveMonster

This is the Blues Drive Monster. Naturally, I was watching FLCL that day and wanted to make a Blues Drive Monster based off of the Blues Drive Monster song, ya know? But yeah. This one is a sort of boss-character. He's a baaaad motha fucka.

Blues Drive Monster. A giant robot whose size varies between 30 feet tall to larger than a few skyscrapers. Now this badass machine is made of the finest material, creates its own energy, has a plasma cannon, a particle ray AND a photon cannon for a right arm ALL IN THE SAME GUN... And an electromagnetic rifle for a left arm. Its tail is a mace and it has stereo speakers for a chest, able to suck in, distort or produce massive amounts of sound and vibrations in mere seconds. And. It can also be fueled by lightning, unlike most machines. He's a badass bitch. Don't fuck with the Blues Drive Monster.
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: REALITY'S BESTIARY. Monster/Enemy Encyclopedia.   REALITY'S BESTIARY. Monster/Enemy Encyclopedia. Icon_minitime1September 21st 2009, 8:39 pm

REALITY'S BESTIARY. Monster/Enemy Encyclopedia. Bou-1

Bou! Bous are cute little midget like monsters with overly grown arms and boxing gloves on the end... But do not be fooled by their cute little appearance! They are deadly! Their arms stretch and they can punch at the speed of.. Well. Luffy from One Piece. They are really good at punching. Their large eyes also allow them to see sudden and slight movements and attack accordingly. But their bodies are a bit ill proportioned and their balance is slightly off, so they aren't too much trouble.
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: REALITY'S BESTIARY. Monster/Enemy Encyclopedia.   REALITY'S BESTIARY. Monster/Enemy Encyclopedia. Icon_minitime1September 21st 2009, 8:43 pm

REALITY'S BESTIARY. Monster/Enemy Encyclopedia. BubbleBoy

Bubble Boy. A severe force to be reckoned with. Almost perfect defense and offense due to their indestructible bubble that always surrounds them and an automatic force that omits from the bubble that can match the force of any and all oncoming attacks, canceling them out. How do they attack, however? They attack the split second the offensive attack has been subdued. They can release volleys of attacks in nanoseconds from their horns by lowering their bubbles for that split second. Normally, this attack is a general force, however they can shoot energy beams or needle horns from themselves. Their defense is really tricky to get around, but they are really weak.
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: REALITY'S BESTIARY. Monster/Enemy Encyclopedia.   REALITY'S BESTIARY. Monster/Enemy Encyclopedia. Icon_minitime1September 21st 2009, 8:45 pm

REALITY'S BESTIARY. Monster/Enemy Encyclopedia. Centaurus

Centaurus. There are a few of these bad boys up and running. They can run across the atmosphere and their hooves and destroy any energies. They spew acid and poison and their hair can be used as whips or tendrils to absorb your life. They have 3 bladed tails to cut things up if they need to. Naturally, they do not seem very tough, but those hooves are quite the nuisance.
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: REALITY'S BESTIARY. Monster/Enemy Encyclopedia.   REALITY'S BESTIARY. Monster/Enemy Encyclopedia. Icon_minitime1September 21st 2009, 8:52 pm

REALITY'S BESTIARY. Monster/Enemy Encyclopedia. ChinchouThing

Okay, so, you all are probably like "OMFG, IT'S A CHINCHOU WITH A BODY." Yes, that's exactly what I was trying to experiment with. Making a Chinchou with a body and a Polywag tail... and 2 big ass hand things coming from the back. So yeah. That's what this is based off of.

This thing... I haven't a real name for it yet, so unless anyone wants to come up with suggestions, I will call it Ionhead. So, Ionhead has positive and negative electrical currents surging throughout their bodies. They can release this energy in numerous ways, but if it is concentrated enough, it can be fired like a plasma cannon or electromagnetic cannon or something. Their antennae absorb electricity in all form, this includes electromagnetic waves such as light. The two large, stringy arms on their backs are super enhanced regenerative limbs seeping with acid and poison. They are also quite sticky, so once it gets stuck on you, it's harder to get off than gorilla glue with x100 strength. Yeah. So. Ionheads are actually quite nice, but when attacked, they get pissy. They have been known to use their tails to shmack people and reflect attacks.
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: REALITY'S BESTIARY. Monster/Enemy Encyclopedia.   REALITY'S BESTIARY. Monster/Enemy Encyclopedia. Icon_minitime1September 21st 2009, 9:05 pm

REALITY'S BESTIARY. Monster/Enemy Encyclopedia. CursedBoiler

Okay, so this is the Cursed Boiler. It had another name originally, but I can't remember it. So anyway, the Cursed Boiler isn't really much of an enemy as much as the spirit inside is. Being possessed, the boiler now has powerful abilities, such as its metal being coated in powerful repellent spiritual energy that can deflect most normal energies and attacks as well as a rekindling flame if it goes out and a heat intense enough to evaporate water before it comes close to the entity itself. It can spew fire from its pipes in streams and when something is eaten by the moving boiler, their literal essence of life is burned and absorbed into the spirit. The spirit only fights if the boiler is losing to protect itself, but it has the ability to lock up ones soul and... spew blood at you and stuff. It can also manifest itself anywhere so long as its tail is still connected to the boiler. If the boiler is destroyed, the spirit finds another one. It cannot survive without the heat of boilers.
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: REALITY'S BESTIARY. Monster/Enemy Encyclopedia.   REALITY'S BESTIARY. Monster/Enemy Encyclopedia. Icon_minitime1September 21st 2009, 9:12 pm

REALITY'S BESTIARY. Monster/Enemy Encyclopedia. DeathImp

This is a formidable opponent that comes in the multitudes, but is very dangerous... The Death Imp. It is an imp with a double sided scythe, one scythe steals souls while the other steals the essence of life. Either one ends in death, right? WRONG. The soul stealing side doesn't just have to steal your own soul... But might steal some souls you have collected. That makes this one a bitch and double the danger. They usually just hover around. They also eat light and darkness for fodder, and thus leave nothingness in their path. Darkness does not exist without Light, light does not exist without darkness, and if it eats both, it leaves nothingness. Not that they feed often on light and darkness, but just know they can! Their horns and spikes are also weapons, so... Yeah. The faces hanging off of their necks on those strings eat emotions as well. Naturally, the smiling one eats positive emotions while the sad one eats negative emotions. It's basically a bastard monster all around. But they are kinda easy to kill... kinda.
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: REALITY'S BESTIARY. Monster/Enemy Encyclopedia.   REALITY'S BESTIARY. Monster/Enemy Encyclopedia. Icon_minitime1September 21st 2009, 9:16 pm

REALITY'S BESTIARY. Monster/Enemy Encyclopedia. DemiBAt

IT'S A DEMI BAT!!!! Isn't it cuuuute~? They don't really have much power... Or many abilities... Except that they are energy vampires and eat energy to grow larger. Also, they come in swarms. If they eat a certain energy repeatedly (like if one eats fire) eventually, it would take the form of that energy and thus would only be able to eat that certain type of energy, or it can eat the energy once and just CHOOSE to adapt right then and there. They adapt when feed. They can also merge together and combine powers if they have some, so.. WATCH OUT.
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: REALITY'S BESTIARY. Monster/Enemy Encyclopedia.   REALITY'S BESTIARY. Monster/Enemy Encyclopedia. Icon_minitime1September 21st 2009, 9:21 pm

REALITY'S BESTIARY. Monster/Enemy Encyclopedia. Doomicus

Doomicus. I might redraw him because I never got the chance to redraw him because I was lazy and his proportions really piss me off... But I have to deal for now. So yeah. Doomicus. Another boss-character.

Doomicus is a tyrant that resides in dark places, spreading evil energies about. He is quite the fighter and has incredible strength, despite his appearance. He can push a boulder with a flick of the finger. He can also shoot out laser beams from his X's on his metallic body. He has a core inside of his heavily armored body that gives him life. He cannot be destroyed if this core is not destroyed. It is hidden under the skull on his chest, however it is the sturdiest part of his body. Also, Doomicus is quite fast and can pass through solid objects at will. He isn't that easy to kill.
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: REALITY'S BESTIARY. Monster/Enemy Encyclopedia.   REALITY'S BESTIARY. Monster/Enemy Encyclopedia. Icon_minitime1September 21st 2009, 9:25 pm

REALITY'S BESTIARY. Monster/Enemy Encyclopedia. Dreadnid

Ah, one of my favorites... the Dreadnid. A demon made of blackness with an infinite amount of sickle-like legs... even though it only shows 4. It uses the legs to move across an area, however it travels through ANY black substance or darkened color/area to get from place to place. It can spew demonic fire from the floating part of its head that will devour everything in the area and consume it with its flame. Its body, being made of blackness, technically does not exist and cannot be hit, however as for the head and limbs, those are a different story.
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: REALITY'S BESTIARY. Monster/Enemy Encyclopedia.   REALITY'S BESTIARY. Monster/Enemy Encyclopedia. Icon_minitime1September 21st 2009, 9:31 pm

REALITY'S BESTIARY. Monster/Enemy Encyclopedia. Ei-1

Ei. Another one of my favorites, and a boss-character. I was watching Drawn Together, and Ling Ling is always saying "I WILL SEVER THE SKULLS OF MY ADVERSARIES!" And so, using that, that became Ei's line. Now, to show you why he's a boss character.

Ei is a mutant. He is a mixture of a reptilian serpent creature, a small child, a skeleton and bell bottoms. He originally had the face of a child, now replaced by a skull mask that is now part of his face. He wields a Skull Hammer similar to that of Toon Link in The Legend of Zelda the Wind Waker, but it is much different. First off, it is a hammer that erased existence when it makes contact. Yes, just flat out smacks the existence out of you. He rarely uses it except when he has to, since he uses his butcher knife instead. This special butcher knife can sever the bones of his adversaries outside of the skin. As such, if he makes contact with your skin, it will not affect the skin and automatically slice your bones or break them. His tail is also as hard as steel and his bellbottom pants allow him to fly when poofed out. He also shoots super condensed heat rays from the two red lines on his chest.... Yes, quite formidable... For his size.
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: REALITY'S BESTIARY. Monster/Enemy Encyclopedia.   REALITY'S BESTIARY. Monster/Enemy Encyclopedia. Icon_minitime1September 22nd 2009, 3:55 am

REALITY'S BESTIARY. Monster/Enemy Encyclopedia. EpidemicSmall

REALITY'S BESTIARY. Monster/Enemy Encyclopedia. EpidemicComplete

Epidemic. The first one is the smaller, original form of Epidemic, the second one is Epidemic after it gains power. It is probably one of the most lethal due to the fact that it spews disease from its 3 heads in the form of smoke that is generated through the turbine pumps in the heads. It has an infinite amount of cords that can come from its body and can attach to things and pump out the life of them and absorb it into itself. Once it makes you sick, it feeds off of your sickness and amplifies it so that it may gain power. Naturally, as the second picture depicts, Epidemic has a limitless size and can attach to the earth and pump its life out, which is probably why it is one of the most lethal. It can shoot Quarantine Beams from its eyes and chest.
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: REALITY'S BESTIARY. Monster/Enemy Encyclopedia.   REALITY'S BESTIARY. Monster/Enemy Encyclopedia. Icon_minitime1September 22nd 2009, 3:59 am

REALITY'S BESTIARY. Monster/Enemy Encyclopedia. FoxKitty-1

Fox Kitty. It is a close relative to the Pumpkitty (Which you all do not know about yet, but I will upload later) but is blindingly fast and timid. A Fox Kitty's fur is razor sharp, so when it moves, it can just automatically cut things. Because of their timidness, they fight back out of fear instead of anger and are quite hard to decipher their movements. They do not have any powers, unlike their Pumpkitty cousins, but they are definitely still deadly.
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: REALITY'S BESTIARY. Monster/Enemy Encyclopedia.   REALITY'S BESTIARY. Monster/Enemy Encyclopedia. Icon_minitime1September 22nd 2009, 4:03 am

REALITY'S BESTIARY. Monster/Enemy Encyclopedia. Ganyuu-1

Ganyuu. Another boss monster. It is made up of 4 colors that blend in its body; White, Red, Acid Green and Purple. It walks using its hands obviously, but is extremely good at digging as well. It loves to eat things. It will paralyze you with its stinger and use its infinitely long touch coated in acid to grab you and devour you. It doesn't seem like much, but this monster is extremely durable, weakening elemental attacks quite severely due to the 2 eyes near its stinger. These eyes weaken elements when they come close, and its body is already extremely hard, so it only adds to the effect.
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: REALITY'S BESTIARY. Monster/Enemy Encyclopedia.   REALITY'S BESTIARY. Monster/Enemy Encyclopedia. Icon_minitime1September 22nd 2009, 4:07 am

REALITY'S BESTIARY. Monster/Enemy Encyclopedia. GrimoireTome

This one might become a Kishin. This is Grimoire Tome. This is another boss monster of epic proportions, since it is basically the master of magic and tomes and such. It can copy any magic or any attack when it is hit by it and thus become immune to it completely as well as use it. Its hair is made of pure magic. Its limbs are razor sharp and it can create paper prisons for people that can seal magic, chakra, soul energy, etc. Also, it can make its paper bodyparts larger and grow at will, plus if it sucks you into it, you die and become part of it, thus giving it your powers and immunity to whatever you have. Due to its need to absorb things, it has a high chance of becoming a Kishin.
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: REALITY'S BESTIARY. Monster/Enemy Encyclopedia.   REALITY'S BESTIARY. Monster/Enemy Encyclopedia. Icon_minitime1September 22nd 2009, 4:10 am

REALITY'S BESTIARY. Monster/Enemy Encyclopedia. Hoveron

Hoveron. It is a cute, hovering robot that shoots electrical pulses from itself and electric beams from its glass head that amplifies its attacks. Its arms can be charged with electricity and it can make them float over and be used like tazers only with a super increased power.
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: REALITY'S BESTIARY. Monster/Enemy Encyclopedia.   REALITY'S BESTIARY. Monster/Enemy Encyclopedia. Icon_minitime1September 22nd 2009, 4:14 am

REALITY'S BESTIARY. Monster/Enemy Encyclopedia. Hugatu

Hugatu. These creatures are rare, but quite powerful. Their 3 heads for feet can eats the first 3 energies that they come in contact with and make the Hugatu immune to it as well as feeds its energy. The two mouths sprouting from its head with the eyes are how it sees and they always seep the most devastating acids and shoots them out in cannon stream blasts. The mouth that is on the main body is always laughing hysterically while the mouths inside are churning like a chainsaw. The final mouth, which looks like a claw, it usually used to grab unsuspecting enemies and immobilize their entire bodies with the tiny mouth on the claw that will suck out all of your energy and power after you have become immobile by it.
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: REALITY'S BESTIARY. Monster/Enemy Encyclopedia.   REALITY'S BESTIARY. Monster/Enemy Encyclopedia. Icon_minitime1September 22nd 2009, 4:17 am

REALITY'S BESTIARY. Monster/Enemy Encyclopedia. LampBrain

This is the Lamp Brain. These creatures come in the multitudes and are... well.. Lava Lamps that move and their lava floats out of their heads. Naturally, their head lava is actual lava with nuclear radiation in it, but there isn't much that this creature can do. Upon death, it will overflow and pollute the skies and ground with its nuclear lava. It is actually a horrible vision to see a lot of them together die, for the chances of you dying become greater as well.
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: REALITY'S BESTIARY. Monster/Enemy Encyclopedia.   REALITY'S BESTIARY. Monster/Enemy Encyclopedia. Icon_minitime1September 22nd 2009, 4:24 am

REALITY'S BESTIARY. Monster/Enemy Encyclopedia. LandShark

One of my favorites. The Land Shark. It is a 50-60 foot shark that has bladed fins and swims swiftly through the land and loves dry, hard soil, and hates water and greenery, meaning it stays in desert areas mostly. Its blades are quite sharp so do not underestimate.
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: REALITY'S BESTIARY. Monster/Enemy Encyclopedia.   REALITY'S BESTIARY. Monster/Enemy Encyclopedia. Icon_minitime1September 22nd 2009, 4:28 am

REALITY'S BESTIARY. Monster/Enemy Encyclopedia. LaserWhale

Now HERE is a BADASS MOTHA FUCKA. A whale of EPIC proportions! Not only can its size range from the size of a normal whale to an entire country, but it is equipped with a laser for its mouth and under its belly as well as lasers that shoot rapidly from the 3 diamonds on its tail rather than being charged like the two in the front. Plus, this whale isn't bound to just the sea. No. It can FLY. It can also suck in copious amount of energy with its mouth or underside and fire amplified or combined energy blasts from its mouth, able to shoot out any sort of energy attacks like electromagnetic cannons, positron lasers, etc. Whatever energies it sucks in can be launched in an amplified attack and thus, combined. Like Fire, Water, Cosmic and Electrical energies all combined into one amplified blast.
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: REALITY'S BESTIARY. Monster/Enemy Encyclopedia.   REALITY'S BESTIARY. Monster/Enemy Encyclopedia. Icon_minitime1September 22nd 2009, 4:31 am

REALITY'S BESTIARY. Monster/Enemy Encyclopedia. LobsterClamOctopus

Probably more of an annoyance than an enemy. Not for its attacks, but for its defense. Its hands that sprout from its back can protect it from any attack and any force, leaving it unharmed in all aspects. It has tentacles like that of an octopus that can extend and whip and claws of a lobster, thus giving it the name Lobster Clam Octopus. Like I said, probably more of an annoyance than a threat.
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: REALITY'S BESTIARY. Monster/Enemy Encyclopedia.   REALITY'S BESTIARY. Monster/Enemy Encyclopedia. Icon_minitime1September 22nd 2009, 4:33 am

REALITY'S BESTIARY. Monster/Enemy Encyclopedia. Megus

Megus. Another boss monster and for a very good reason. Whatever the force that comes to him, he can match and force back with double the power. ANY force. His body is indestructible as well, making him basically perfectly impenetrable... His entire body is made of this metal that can repel forces, all except for his head. His head has wires flowing through it, but is not metal and is flesh, like a normal human head, which is why he needs power to protect it.
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: REALITY'S BESTIARY. Monster/Enemy Encyclopedia.   REALITY'S BESTIARY. Monster/Enemy Encyclopedia. Icon_minitime1September 22nd 2009, 4:37 am

REALITY'S BESTIARY. Monster/Enemy Encyclopedia. Nagathing

Erm... A Naga, I guess. It has 4 arms for attacking and a horn for ramming into people as well as wings for flying. It doesn't have any powers whatsoever so it is very... um... Easy to fight. It is quite quite easy to fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REALITY'S BESTIARY. Monster/Enemy Encyclopedia.   REALITY'S BESTIARY. Monster/Enemy Encyclopedia. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

REALITY'S BESTIARY. Monster/Enemy Encyclopedia.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Village In The Dusk :: Khrona's Office-
Jump to: