Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Good Ol'Conversations I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Good Ol'Conversations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Good Ol'Conversations Empty
PostSubject: Good Ol'Conversations   Good Ol'Conversations Icon_minitime1September 15th 2009, 8:10 pm

Grave walked into the tavern and took a seat on one of the free stools by the bar. "Yo bar keep! A glass of you finest apple juice if you would." The bartender raised his eyebrow as to why this kid was in his bar in the first place but he thought he'd might as well just give the kid his apple juice.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Good Ol'Conversations   Good Ol'Conversations Icon_minitime1October 16th 2009, 10:06 pm

--Marta walked into the tavern, only to find a familiar face. She didn't know him, or did she? Marta couldn't remember, so she took a seat next to the guy.-- "Hmm, Marta thinks she has seen you before, but Marta isn't sure...anyway, Hi Marta is Marta!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Good Ol'Conversations   Good Ol'Conversations Icon_minitime1October 19th 2009, 1:45 pm

Grave looked up from the table toward the girl that had approached him while he too tired to rember where he's seen this girl from. "I'm Grave! ^^ Nice to meet you Marta."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Ol'Conversations   Good Ol'Conversations Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Good Ol'Conversations
Page 1 of 1