Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  (~N~)Two Tomoyos Of A Letter(~Z~) I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

(~N~)Two Tomoyos Of A Letter(~Z~)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tomoyo Nakahara

Tomoyo Nakahara

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 8
Hobbies / Interests : Violin
Kekkei Genkai : Holy Flames

(~N~)Two Tomoyos Of A Letter(~Z~) Empty
PostSubject: (~N~)Two Tomoyos Of A Letter(~Z~)   (~N~)Two Tomoyos Of A Letter(~Z~) Icon_minitime1September 10th 2009, 5:04 pm

Tomoyo ran into the graveyard, clutching her head. "Get out of my head! Get out of my head!" she yelled at herself, squeezing her head. "Get out!!" she repeated, even though she had no idea who she was calling out. But this was her head. Her body. Hers to control. Hers. Not this other things. Right?

"Geez. Such a spazz, N. Maybe I'll just stay longer..." The voice coming from Tomoyo's own mouth taunted. "Show yourself!" she demanded, though she was truly frightened. What was living in her head....?

In an instant, Tomoyo let out a rather high-pitched wail as it felt like her skull was ripping apart. She squeezed her eyes shut, trying to fight the pain. When it subsided, she released her head, opening her eyes slowly.... And what she saw shocked her more than most anything she'd ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Nakahara

Tomoyo Nakahara

PostSubject: Re: (~N~)Two Tomoyos Of A Letter(~Z~)   (~N~)Two Tomoyos Of A Letter(~Z~) Icon_minitime1September 10th 2009, 5:19 pm

(~N~)Two Tomoyos Of A Letter(~Z~) Emo-2-1

Before Tomoyo was....Tomoyo. It was filmy, almost, and the clothing was diffrent.... She also looked more of a...omboy, was the word? But it was her. Or was it? But what else could it be? It was oh so confusing....

The other Tomoyo sneered, looking menancingly at her double. The fake one. She was the real Tomoyo. "Well, N? Suprised?" she asked, chuckling darkly.

"But, it can't.... You're me..." Tomyo replied, staring at her dumbstruck. In an instant, the Second Tomoyo was infront of Tomoyo, suddenly very clear.

"Let's get this right, dumbfuck" she hissed. "YOU are ME. Me. You're the immatation, You clueless broad!" She growled, suddenly going back to filmy, rubbing her temples. "Owch... That takes to much energy... To become human..." she grumbled
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Nakahara

Tomoyo Nakahara

PostSubject: Re: (~N~)Two Tomoyos Of A Letter(~Z~)   (~N~)Two Tomoyos Of A Letter(~Z~) Icon_minitime1September 10th 2009, 6:25 pm

Tomoyo flinched, the hair on the back of her neck raising. That couldn't be true.... Unless...

Eyes wide, Tomoyo stretched a hand forward slightly, as if to ward of bad spirits. "You....y-ou're Tomoyo Zetlin..... The Doctor's real daughter...." she said in shock, as if she could not believe it.

Tomoyo Z. facepalmed. "Well, how goddam long was it going to take for you to figure out that?!" she demanded, growling. This clueless little shit was pissing her off.

"B-but....You're dead!" Tomoyo exclaimed. Tomoyo Z. sighed, as if talking to a moronic child. She walked closer to Tomoyo, her immatastion, and crossed her arms.

"Well, isn't that obvious? How the hell did a little dumbfuck bitch like you become a ninja when you can't even put two and two together?" She demanded, sneering. "Oh, but Mrs. Z will be ever so niiiice.... And explain things to the moronic little child~" Tomoyo Z taunted, sticking her tounge out and showing of her multiple tounge piercings.
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Nakahara

Tomoyo Nakahara

PostSubject: Re: (~N~)Two Tomoyos Of A Letter(~Z~)   (~N~)Two Tomoyos Of A Letter(~Z~) Icon_minitime1September 10th 2009, 6:44 pm

Tomoyo frowned, shivering. This Tomoyo gave her the creeps...

"Okay, Little Miss Dumbfuck, Let's get this straight...." Tomoyo Z started, waving a finger infront of Tomoyo's face. Tomoyo immeaditly went to slapp it away, but her hand went through the fimly image.

Tomoyo Z's face went dark, and she began clear again, grabbing Tomoyo's hand, and flinging her into the center of a tree. The tree groaned, the first half breaking off and falling forwards on Tomoyo.

A few moments later, The tree flew elsewhere, Tomoyo sstanding, her dress bloody and crimson spotting her face. Grimacing, she stood patiently.

"Now, now, you are such an IMPATIENT child, aren't you, N~?" hissed Tomoyo Z, now filmy and spirit-like again. "Now, little dumbfuck, if you can understand SHUT THE FUCK UP, I can explain what I want, Or I can knock you FUCKING UNCONSIOUS".

Sighing, Tomoyo swayed slightly. ".....Go ahead...." she murmured, staring at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Nakahara

Tomoyo Nakahara

PostSubject: Re: (~N~)Two Tomoyos Of A Letter(~Z~)   (~N~)Two Tomoyos Of A Letter(~Z~) Icon_minitime1September 10th 2009, 8:45 pm

"Damn Straight" Tomoyo growled. "First thing!" she excalimed. "This whole both-of-us-being-called-Tomoyo thing is reall PISSING ME OFF. So from now on....I am Z. You are N. Zetlin.... Nakahara" she commented, almost as if in a taunt.

"...I see..." Tomoyo commented blandly, staring at Z nochalantly.

Frowning, Z continued. " 2! What the fuck have you done with my body? It looks all..... Girlish! The hair is WAY longer then I usually have it....Seriously, What the Fuck?"

Tomoyo blinked. "....I don't know what you mean about your body.... But since when was this questions, not explaining?"

Growling, Z cracked her filmy-looking knuckles. "Let's get this straight, N, honey. I DO THE FUCKING QYESTION ASKING AROUND HERE. Got it? Great". Relaxing slightly, her sneer returned. "Oh, poor dear N. She doesn't even know that's NOT her body. Ah, well, Ms. Z will have to ellaborate for the little stupid bitch, won't she~? Oh yes she will~!" Z exclaimed tauntingly, sneering.
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Nakahara

Tomoyo Nakahara

PostSubject: Re: (~N~)Two Tomoyos Of A Letter(~Z~)   (~N~)Two Tomoyos Of A Letter(~Z~) Icon_minitime1September 10th 2009, 9:10 pm

Tomoyo bit her bottom lip, staying calm. She would not lash out again. She was a lady, after all....

"Okay, N. I'm going to lay this out REEEEAAAAAL easy. That. Is. MY. Body. Now, now now now. Don't say anything, fuckwad. Im explaining" She growled as Tomoyo opened her mouth.
" Daddy took my body when I died and put a virus he was testing. Its supposed to turn the human body cells into biometal from the inside out, therefore making them...An android...Or such".

Looking at Tomoyo questingly, Z sneered. "Understand that, dumbfuck?" Glaring back at her, Tomoyo hissed a reply. "Better then you do".

Snarling, Z continued. " So they made my body into an adroid. But they couldn't re-attach my soul, so they made YOU. To keep my body fuctioning, that's all. You were never IMPORTANT" Z sneered. "They left what bit of my soul could in the programming... And I've been waiting... And know I can allmost turn human again...." She explained, flexing her filmy arms.

Glaring at Tomoyo, Z ground her teeth. "But see, fuckwad, I don't want another body. I WANT MINE".
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Nakahara

Tomoyo Nakahara

PostSubject: Re: (~N~)Two Tomoyos Of A Letter(~Z~)   (~N~)Two Tomoyos Of A Letter(~Z~) Icon_minitime1September 11th 2009, 7:47 pm

Tomoyo looked down at her body, or was it Zs? "B-but.... The Doctor said it was purely metal, and-and.... I was just a replacement for you, right?" she stuttered.

Z scoffed. "GOD YOU ARE SUCH A FUCKING FUCKTARD. DONT YOU FRIGGIN UNDERSTAND? PEOPLE. LIE. GET IT? PEOPLE. LIE" she said, almost as a taunt to Tomoyo's Non-humanity.

Tomoyo's eyes went wide, reflecting her feelings underneath them. The heavy words had crushed her heart. "B-but...No...."

Z smirked. "Oh, and you know who else lies, N-chaaaaaaaaaaaaaan? You're precious 'Kai-kun'".

Tomoyo grimaced. "N-No, that can't be true..." Could it?
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Nakahara

Tomoyo Nakahara

PostSubject: Re: (~N~)Two Tomoyos Of A Letter(~Z~)   (~N~)Two Tomoyos Of A Letter(~Z~) Icon_minitime1September 11th 2009, 9:12 pm

"Oh, Well, DUH. YOURE. NOT. HUMAN. He is. Simple. AS. THAT. I mean, wouldn't he prefer a human girl, like say, ME?" Z said, cackling evilly.

Tomoyo finally snapped, growling. " No. You leave him out of this".

"Well, he'll be mine soon enough, when I get my body back. Then, you'll cease to exist. For now, I can only do.... THIS..." Z commented, grinning malicously as she sped at Tomoyo, still filmy, and entered her skull again.

Clutching her head, Tomoyo wailed as Z re-entered her head. The pain was great....And then, nothing.
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Nakahara

Tomoyo Nakahara

PostSubject: Re: (~N~)Two Tomoyos Of A Letter(~Z~)   (~N~)Two Tomoyos Of A Letter(~Z~) Icon_minitime1September 11th 2009, 9:16 pm

"That's right, Tomoyo. Sleep while Z comes out to play..." Z said, her voice coming from Tomoyo's body. Z flexed Tomoyo's arms, then did a triple backflip and lead into into a kick in the middle of a tree, snapping it in half.

"Hmm.... It works well enough" Z commented. For now, it was as it had always been. Z's body. Even if it was only for the next 12 hours or so. But she would enjoy it.

Cackling, Z walked away from the cemetary, leaving the few broken trees were they lay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (~N~)Two Tomoyos Of A Letter(~Z~)   (~N~)Two Tomoyos Of A Letter(~Z~) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

(~N~)Two Tomoyos Of A Letter(~Z~)
Page 1 of 1