Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  An Appearance I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

An Appearance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

An Appearance Empty
PostSubject: An Appearance   An Appearance Icon_minitime1September 9th 2009, 4:09 pm

A man in all white appears in the sky overlooking the villages "In time" The man would open a dark portal and begin to step though it only to stop half way though "You two go..you know what to do" Two black beast would crawl out of the portal while the man was walking into it. The portal would close behind the man and the two beast would fly off.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Spectre Level Member
Spectre Level Member
Zero

Village of Residence : I have no home
Cool Points (LOL) : -7
Kekkei Genkai : Makai Houka

Character sheet
Character Race: Demon hybrid
Character Info (Highlight):

An Appearance Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Appearance   An Appearance Icon_minitime1September 27th 2009, 8:18 pm

Zero would just so happen to be laying on the ground staring at the sky as the man came out of the sky. Zero didnt see a reason to do anything...after all this wasnt his home "I'm sure "Father" will take care of it" Zero had been rather lazy these last few days,after training inside of hell for the last two Vescrutia years. "I wonder were he is now any who" Zero's knowledge of both the world and his father had grown tremendously. He had apparently met a so-called friend of his father while he was training..near The Ruins.

The Zero of today seems to be a bit more calm,yet even more critical of his fathers action and even more critical of "Human beings" since he desired not to be around any of them. He spent his down time in Soul society. Which for some reason seemed to be no more then a floating world above vescrutia. However even though it was visible to him,he somehow knew others could not see it...without some special ability..or heightened chakra sensory.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Spectre Level Member
Spectre Level Member
Zero

Character sheet

An Appearance Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Appearance   An Appearance Icon_minitime1September 27th 2009, 9:05 pm

"I think it's time I went and tested my Growth"

Zero would slowly start to stand to his feet and walk towards what would seem to be the edge of soul society. He would stand at the very edge and gave over looking at seemingly infinite ground below him

"...I wonder were he is now"

Zero hadnt spoke to his sister or anyone else for that matter in months. The only other person he exchanged words with after he chat with shino was a man with a red robe. The man never did give Zero his name,he barely stand around for Zero to even reply to what he said. He would just pop up,say something and disappear.

"...I wonder?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

An Appearance Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Appearance   An Appearance Icon_minitime1September 27th 2009, 9:34 pm

One of the beast that the man released would swoop in from Zero's blind spot. The beast flying at a remarkable speed would unhinged it's jaw and attempt to devour Zero.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Spectre Level Member
Spectre Level Member
Zero

Character sheet

An Appearance Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Appearance   An Appearance Icon_minitime1September 27th 2009, 9:42 pm

Zero would turn around quite quickly,He would have already summoned his blade. Zero would swing his blade and slice clean though beast,splitting the beast in two...allowing both halves to fall off the edge of soul society.

"..The hell was that..and whats with this sword now?"

Unknowing to himself,Zero had activated the shikai of his blade. Zero had with though quite the ordeal to obtain this blade from the man in the red robe.

"The man said it was a good sword..but who knew"

The name of this blade was divinity. It is said to be one of the six treasures of hell. When the man pursued Zero to obtain this blade,he told Zero of it's ability to cut though virtually any object.

An Appearance Ultima_Weapon__Total_Eclipse_by_CBJ

Last edited by Zero on September 28th 2009, 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

An Appearance Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Appearance   An Appearance Icon_minitime1September 28th 2009, 6:32 pm

After Zero slayed the beast. Some of it's Reatsu would have lingered on his body and blade. His Sword now acting as his Zanpaktou would absorb the Reatsu to protect his body.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Spectre Level Member
Spectre Level Member
Zero

Character sheet

An Appearance Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Appearance   An Appearance Icon_minitime1September 28th 2009, 6:50 pm

Zero still waiting for his mind to make up continues to lean over the edge of sou society. The reatsu that was on him was finally completly absorbed and his sword would pulsate once or twice..singifying something was happening.

"Is this blade..trying to talk to me"

Zero wasnt aware that his sword had a spirit. He wasnt very well versed in this Zanpaktou thing and he certainly didnt know his blade was saving his life as we speak.

"...hmp. Learn something new ever day huh"

Zero having come to a decision would fall of the edge of Soul society and begin to free fall towards vescrutia

"I get a few warm up in,just to be safe"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

An Appearance Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Appearance   An Appearance Icon_minitime1December 28th 2009, 3:55 am

Nagase would of course beat the sluggish Chaos shinobi to the scene of the mission.

"Hurry up Grave"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

An Appearance Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Appearance   An Appearance Icon_minitime1December 28th 2009, 4:00 am

Grave was trailing beyond. He didn't want to be to close to Nagase at the moment...He still pissed at what she did to him plus his view of her from beyond wasn't that bad. "Yaya I coming.."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

An Appearance Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Appearance   An Appearance Icon_minitime1December 28th 2009, 4:04 am

"Daddy doesnt like to be kept waiting..so make it snappy"

Nagase would continue looking around the "base" of soul society.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

An Appearance Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Appearance   An Appearance Icon_minitime1December 28th 2009, 4:08 am

"Yes yes of course your majesty.."
I see she's more like her mother then I thought
Grave sighed as he began to scout out the area. It was weird Grave could feel that hollows where here...but then destroyed..but by what or whom? Oh well..Grave kept up his searching.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

An Appearance Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Appearance   An Appearance Icon_minitime1December 28th 2009, 4:20 am

Nagase would knell down to pick up a piece of white hair. Holding the strain of hair tightly she could feel the energy of her brother. "Hey slow one. I got something" Nagase would gesture for Grave to come over. "It Strain of Zero's hair. he was defiantly here not to long ago. He might have even been the one to kill the hollows that were here.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

An Appearance Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Appearance   An Appearance Icon_minitime1December 28th 2009, 4:25 am

Grave would run to Nagase's side and scratched his head. "Zero?...Like the number?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

An Appearance Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Appearance   An Appearance Icon_minitime1December 28th 2009, 4:38 am

"No like my brother Einstein. Shesh what rank are you." Nagase would flick graves head and begin to turn towards the sky "...Grave how did you miss that?" Nagase would say this while pointing towards the sky.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

An Appearance Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Appearance   An Appearance Icon_minitime1December 28th 2009, 4:45 am

"Hey~!! I was told to look for hollow ok...Excuse me if I didn't notice your brother's thin piece of hair laying on the ground that looks nothing like a hollow,,," Grave turned to Nagase and saw she was looking up at the sky. Grave looked up as well. "What are you looking at?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

An Appearance Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Appearance   An Appearance Icon_minitime1December 28th 2009, 4:52 am

Ugh...Humans. "Anyway Im looking at the ridiculously large HOLE IN THE SKY "

-Nagase and Grave have stumbled on to a large Hollow hole. These holes unknown to Vescrutia allow uninterrupted passage between the two worlds.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

An Appearance Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Appearance   An Appearance Icon_minitime1December 28th 2009, 4:58 am

"Is that what that is? Thought it was just another one of your dark portals that drop people in the most foul of bathrooms." Grave smiled snickering to himself. Grave would walk up toward the hole in the sky walking on air "Come on we need to check this out."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

An Appearance Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Appearance   An Appearance Icon_minitime1December 28th 2009, 5:23 am

I dont think that is such a good Idea. I think now is the time to report bck to Zeik.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

An Appearance Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Appearance   An Appearance Icon_minitime1December 28th 2009, 5:26 am

Without any warning a beam of light would fall from the sky and cover Graves body. The beam of light from from a Hollow. This hollow unlike the other had a particular power known as Negation. There was no way out of this beam of light Grave was in...and there was no way Nagase could help. The light seemed to be pulling Grave inside the hole rather then harming him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

An Appearance Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Appearance   An Appearance Icon_minitime1December 28th 2009, 5:33 am

Shit! Grave" Nagase would burst into her angel state and begin volley after volley of Makai Blast at the wall of negation,but it would do nothing at all. "Shit...Grave!!!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

An Appearance Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Appearance   An Appearance Icon_minitime1December 28th 2009, 5:59 am

"W..what's going on?!! Nagase~!!" Grave reached out to Nagase but the walls of the beam burned his finger tips.
I don't know what's going on...but I think this might be the end...I can feel to much spirtual pressure on the other side....
Once Grave had finally disappeared the hole in the sky would seal it's self up gone with out a trace.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

An Appearance Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Appearance   An Appearance Icon_minitime1December 28th 2009, 2:27 pm

"...I dont believe this...Did...he just. No we have to keep calm. H e was just so me human that I dont even know." Nagase would spend the next two or three minuets trying to convince herself that the deah of person met nothing to her.
Back to top Go down
Jenny

Jenny

Village of Residence : N/A
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Network Control

An Appearance Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Appearance   An Appearance Icon_minitime1February 14th 2010, 10:16 pm

_TIME SKIP_

_The robotic bug would enter the area and would land on a tree that over looked the whole area. After a moment a large light would be release from the eyes of the robotic bug that seemed to scan the whole area. The light would then disappear as the robotic bug began to make a large amount of beep noises before it rose from the tree and began to fly around certain parts of the area for more specific scans. After a few minute of scanning the area the robotic bug would float in the air and review the data collected._

"Data shows that subject 1 Grave Yamino was present in this location along with another Jounin level member. Although is seems a space shifting type ability was used around him moving subject 1 Grave Yamino out of this area and has completely removed any trace of his energy from all of Vescrutia, Current conclusion subject 1 Grave Yamino is considered dead or removed from this plain of reality."

_The robotic bug would then glow and leave out of the area to gather more info before it reported back to Jenny at the Chaotic Palace._
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An Appearance Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Appearance   An Appearance Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

An Appearance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Provinces of Hell :: The Kingdom of Chaos :: Southern Chaos :: Soul Society-
Jump to: