Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  ~Zakuzu's Equipments~ I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

~Zakuzu's Equipments~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zakuzu

Zakuzu

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : Meow!
Kekkei Genkai : Shikotsumyaku

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

~Zakuzu's Equipments~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Zakuzu''s Equipments~   ~Zakuzu's Equipments~ Icon_minitime1May 6th 2009, 7:38 pm

Shuriken

Kunai

Senbon Needles

Giant Shuriken

Giant Kunai

Bells - Able to attach to my weapons. The bells convert there sound waves to the opponent making there ears bleed. They can also cause paralyzation and nausiesness.

Katana

Gozuta: A blade made up of fire and lightning energy. When it attacks the opponent, it can have both elements in use or it can have only one element. It looks like a regular katana except only a bit wider and has visible energy flowing through it.

Laser Watch: A watch with a laser

Light Saber - A type of laser sword that can easily cut through metal.

Revolver - A type of gun.

AK 47 - A fast shooting and blazing gun.

Pistol - A normal gun.

Knuckle Duster - A tye of hand to hand combat weapon made of a metal 30 times stronger than 30 inches of runite. It is made to fit around my knuckles.

Mask - A mask that lets me breathe and see under water. It can also help me breathe through any type of gas. I can breathe through poison and acid. The poision and acid or any other toxins will not affect me.

Gloves - These gloves let me climb easier and protect me. They are made up of one of the strongest runite type metals.

Bone Gun - A gun made of my bones and i use my bone bullets to re-load it.

Laser Gun ( V.C. ) - A laser gun similar to the star wars guns that the Clones have. V.C. stands for Version: Clones. It shoots out laser bullets.

Laser Gun ( V.D. ) - A laser gun similar to the star wars gun that the droids have. V.. stands for Version:Droids. It shoots out laser bullets.

Chakra Contacts - Lets see chakra points of the opponent. Also lets me see the amount of chakra they have and there chakra cap.
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu

Zakuzu

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: ~Zakuzu's Equipments~   ~Zakuzu's Equipments~ Icon_minitime1May 25th 2009, 10:16 pm

My Zanpakuto! Gemawashizi -
~Zakuzu's Equipments~ Handmade_hitsugaya_540
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu

Zakuzu

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: ~Zakuzu's Equipments~   ~Zakuzu's Equipments~ Icon_minitime1June 8th 2009, 3:24 pm

LureBreaker - The blade has the ability to shoot out waves of darkness. These waves are very powerful. This blade also has the ability to warp me from one place to another. If not with me, I can easily summon it just by thinking about it, even if the blade is 1 cm away or in another country, it'll still be summoned.
~Zakuzu's Equipments~ Lurebreaker

Pyronomicon: A book-thingy that gives control over fire, heat/temperature, and lava, and while in the mission and in Kama's place, I held it for quite a while that, nearly all the energy was absorbed by me.

Eggnogonomicon: A book-thingy that gives me control over snow, ice, and water. Nearly all the energy was abosrbed by me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Zakuzu's Equipments~   ~Zakuzu's Equipments~ Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

~Zakuzu's Equipments~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: The Omnidex :: Artist's Corner :: Storyboard :: Weapon List-
Jump to: