Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Obtaining My Spirit: One With the Guardian Child I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Obtaining My Spirit: One With the Guardian Child

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Obtaining My Spirit: One With the Guardian Child Empty
PostSubject: Obtaining My Spirit: One With the Guardian Child   Obtaining My Spirit: One With the Guardian Child Icon_minitime1August 23rd 2009, 12:28 am

*i wander around the cemetery, my eyes glowing purple*
...what keeps calling me here?...
*as i continue walking, a voice in the wind whispers a single word*
ifrit
*a burst of flame erupts above me as a demonic beast lands on me, claw raised. i smirk as tenjin pierces the beast and it vanishes. i stand to my feet and look around*
...is that all...?
*a bone chilling cold surrounds the cemetery, freezing the venue*
shiva
*an elegant women draped in a cloak of flexible ice appears in front of me. she smiles at me as she holds a hand out. i look to her without a change in my emotions, my scarf blowing in the wind. she gathers a ball of ice into her hand. it swirls around viciously before releasing towards me, freezing all in its path. i hold my hand out as the ice melts from my fire. i release a thin beam of fire at her, piercing her throat. she drops to her knees and fades*
a little cold hearted, are we not?
...please...this is nothing more than a test to me
very well. one final test. bahamut
*i huge ass demon appears in front of me and releases a kamehameha sized beam at me. the beam is quickly blocked by paine, but my body has scatches on it. the voice finally makes itself known*
Obtaining My Spirit: One With the Guardian Child 5-1911
you're strong...and your furyoku is off the charts
fury...oku?
you mean you dont know the basis of a shaman's energy?
...the stuff hao used...?
correct. it is that energy that makes channeling a spirit possible. you have an unusually high amount of this. none i've ever seen. just what the hell are you exactly?
...me? i don't know...
hmmm, this kid has had one too many death experiences. he shouldn't be this strong
*the unknown man walks up to me and his eyes glow jade green*
my name is xane...xane miyama
...that name sounds familiar...you're that "savior" guy, correct?
*nods* sadly, i could not save myself
...i'll say. zeik pwned you. i read all about it
O_o DON'T BRING UP OLD SHIT! look, point is, you need a spirit partner and i'm tired of being in this damn cemetery
...pass...
what the fuck? why?
...you're not worth it...
-_-' what you fail to realize is that with a spirit, you could be one of the strongest. all you "visits" to death's door have made you a powerful shaman
...you won't let up, will you?...fine, you can come...
*xane turns into his orb form and floats into me*
you will not be disappointed
...i better not be...or its the highway for you...
Back to top Go down

Obtaining My Spirit: One With the Guardian Child
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Provinces of Hell :: The Kingdom of Chaos :: Southern Chaos :: Cemetary-
Jump to: