Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  One More Bankai - Page 2 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

One More Bankai

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

One More Bankai - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One More Bankai   One More Bankai - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 25th 2009, 3:22 pm

Grave would chuckle a bit "Haha ready?......We'll see.." Grave pointed his sword at Arashi as a black a red energy started to spiral around Grave and his blade.
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Hobbies / Interests : Reading and Writing
Kekkei Genkai : Kurayami Eye

Character sheet
Character Race: Half Demon
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: One More Bankai   One More Bankai - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 25th 2009, 3:26 pm

I would smile and then thrust the spear forward sending a large stream of fire toward Grave. As the fire moved close it would then take the shape of a large dragon crashing down toward Grave.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Bigmike01107
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Cool Points (LOL) : -1
Kekkei Genkai : Hikari Yami Dark Matter & Azure Matter

Character sheet
Character Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: One More Bankai   One More Bankai - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 25th 2009, 3:38 pm

*Akarui jumps over by a nearby tree and observed the battle between his two students.*
Back to top Go down
http://chaosninjas.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: One More Bankai   One More Bankai - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 25th 2009, 4:06 pm

Grave would move his sword to the incoming dragon of fire and from it's tip shot out light blue beam of energy that would shot right threw the dragon freezing it's flames into solid chunks of ice that fell to the ground."Haha..hahaha!!! This power is extraordinary!!!" Grave motioned his sword upward pointing it above him and dark energy started leaking from Grave's body and flowed up above Grave's sword and it formed a ball of energy that continued to grow and grow. "HHAHA!!! YOUR GOING TO DIE TO SICK UNWORTHY BASTARD!!" Something was wrong Grave wasn't acting like himself...It was if he was a completely different person now. Once the ball had reach a great size (spirit bomb size) Grave swung his sword downward at Arashi sending the ball flying down at Arashi.
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: One More Bankai   One More Bankai - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 25th 2009, 4:15 pm

As the ball of energy moved toward me I would charge my hand with fire and then slam it into the ground. The burst of energy would sending me soaring into the air avoiding the energy ball. My wings would then open my wings and float on the air looking down at the strange acting Grave.
"Whats with the word Grave-san are you okay."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: One More Bankai   One More Bankai - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 25th 2009, 4:22 pm

Grave gave out a burst of disturbing laughter as he pointed his sword upward commanding the ball the ball to move upward sending it back in Arashi's direction. Grave would take a dbz stance and charged energy in his fist. "GYHAHAHAHAHA!!!"
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: One More Bankai   One More Bankai - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 25th 2009, 4:28 pm

I would flash step out of the way of the ball and then appear next to Akarui floating in front of him.
"Captain I think Grave-san has become drunk with power and killing intent should I keep fighting him."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: One More Bankai   One More Bankai - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 25th 2009, 4:37 pm

"You annoying little FLY I'LL KILL YOU!!" Grave would flash step behind both Akarui and Arashi "DIE!!!!!" Grave thrusted his palms forward and released a powerful and much more deadly Dorezze blast at the two from behind. Meanwhile the ball would move toward the swords new pointing direction and head for Akarui and Arashi as well.
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: One More Bankai   One More Bankai - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 25th 2009, 4:40 pm

*akarui trusted his palm outward sending a shock wave of his spiritual pressure at grave pushing both him and that attack backwards and with his other hand he made a veil of dark matter around the two of us to protect me and arashi as well*
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: One More Bankai   One More Bankai - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 25th 2009, 4:42 pm

Within the veil of dark matter I would look over at Akarui.
"See what I mean."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: One More Bankai   One More Bankai - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 25th 2009, 4:46 pm

Even with the veil of energy around the the ball of energy would crash down on the two and a huge explosion would happen blasting away any near by clouds. "HAHA!!" Grave then regained himself after being pushed and flash step back to Akarui and Arashi and continuously slashed at the veil trying to reach the two laughing with each slice.
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: One More Bankai   One More Bankai - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 25th 2009, 8:50 pm

Ok I need to knock some sense into him. *my arm pulses as i fuse zangetsu into my arm as i flashwarped outside of the vie* Grave I dont want to hurt you but if I must
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: One More Bankai   One More Bankai - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 25th 2009, 9:14 pm

Grave stopped his slashing and slowly turned his head to Akarui. "He....hehe...HEHEEHE!!!" Grave completely tirned to Akarui clutched his head as if he had a massive headache. The sound of breaking glass echoed threw the area and behind Grave floated a black and red variation of Izanagi. "Ohh~!! What's this?!"
((Magatsu Izanagi))
One More Bankai - Page 2 Magatsu-Izanagi

Grave let out his insane laughter. "HAHAHA!!! Now feel my wrath!!!!" Magatsu Izanagi raised his hand to the sky and green orbs appeared and started spiraling around Grave. The orbs would sink themselves into Grave's and a large surge of energy would be released Grave's body. Magatsu Izanagi had intensified Grave's speed and power. "NOW DIE!!" Grave bolted himself at Akarui and would slash at his torso.
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: One More Bankai   One More Bankai - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 25th 2009, 9:45 pm

*Akarui took a step back dodging the slash and went for a hurricane leg like sweep with his feet engulfed with chaos energy trying to make a leaf hurricane of chaos energy all the while he fused sadoichi to his arm as well as his shield form*
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: One More Bankai   One More Bankai - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 25th 2009, 9:50 pm

I would flash step a few feet away and stand in a near by tree. My bankai would then slowly disappear as I look over at the battle.
"May be Captain con knock some since into you Vice. Captain."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: One More Bankai   One More Bankai - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 25th 2009, 9:53 pm

Grave ducked down under Akarui's kick and then immediately came back up with a sword slash. Meanwhile Magatsu Izanagi pointed his sword at the two and the tip of his sword started charging with electric energy that gave off a chirping sound.
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: One More Bankai   One More Bankai - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 25th 2009, 9:58 pm

*His shielded arm would block the sword slash as a large shock wave emitted from the slash pushing the two of them back, the horn that was on the side of my arm would glow as it turned out to be a hidden sword as akarui strike a stance beckoning the two to come forth*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: One More Bankai   One More Bankai - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 25th 2009, 10:06 pm

(Magatsu Izanagi wasn't near us.)

Grave would quickly recover from the push as Magatsu Izanagi fired his charged beam of lightning energy at Akarui. Grave would then float high into the air and took a dbz stance. Grave started charging into his hands focusing all of his energy into this next attack.
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: One More Bankai   One More Bankai - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 25th 2009, 10:13 pm

(That was a mistake i meant the two of us back)

*Akarui raised his shield as it absorbed the energy into the shield as akarui noticing grave charging a lot of energy akarui sent the energy absorbed from the earlier attack and shot it at both grave and his partner at a blinding speed*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: One More Bankai   One More Bankai - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 25th 2009, 10:25 pm

Magatsu Izanagi would warp in front of the of both attack absorbing them completely into himself. Grave continued his charging as he put his body in a "X" formation. Meanwhile Magatsu Izanagi warped himself in front of Akarui and slashed down at him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: One More Bankai   One More Bankai - Page 2 Icon_minitime1September 9th 2009, 6:21 pm

(Ya Arashi Akarui REMINDER!!)
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: One More Bankai   One More Bankai - Page 2 Icon_minitime1September 9th 2009, 6:25 pm

*Akarui would block the slash barehanded and with his free hand went for a slash full of azure flame towards Grave and his partner*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One More Bankai   One More Bankai - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

One More Bankai
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Provinces of Hell :: The Kingdom of Chaos :: Southern Chaos :: Serenity Hall-
Jump to: