Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  a special appointment I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

a special appointment

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryoichi Tamisata

Ryoichi Tamisata

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : serenity chakra

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

a special appointment Empty
PostSubject: a special appointment   a special appointment Icon_minitime1July 20th 2009, 3:43 pm

i slowfully walk through the cemetery noticing the spirits floating above each of the graves each with a chain rapped around there leg attaching them to a grave , I continue my walk to a specific grave titled jundine i look up and noitce her chained to her grave

a special appointment Redeyeswhitehair
why have you come here boy life is a gift that should not be wasted moping around a grave yard

i've come here to ask of your assistance

elaborate

"i've come to ask that you be my guardian spirit"

very well then child

*guardian blade would then appear in my hands it would then float up to her the chain binding her to her grave would then disappear and her spirit would then float into the blade the blade would then fall back into my hands I look at the blade*

"thank you "
Back to top Go down
Ryoichi Tamisata

Ryoichi Tamisata

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : serenity chakra

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

a special appointment Empty
PostSubject: Re: a special appointment   a special appointment Icon_minitime1July 22nd 2009, 11:21 am

-------slight time skip-------

*I continue walking through the grave yard looking around till i come to a single spirit that looks different than all the others a small orb of energy floated within her as well but it was gold and was bigger than the others i tilted my head in curiosity i could see all the other spirits because of me being an angel a partial spirit but this one i couldn't see this intrigued me to go up to the spirit the closer i got i noticed that there was no chain constricting this spirit to its grave *

"excuse me"

??? why have you disturbed me mor... huh wait jousis is that you
*the orb would then begin to glow a very bright light and it wouild then reveal an Valkyrie looking knight standing before me with four golden wings wearing gold armor and weilding two gold swords behind her float many golden swords *

a special appointment Kamilat-1

*at first sight my jaw drops then i pull my self back together*

"jousis is my sister how did you know her"

we go far back but i feel her resignation inside of you....... oh don't tell me she's de....ad

"she was killed by runis our other sister"

mmm.... so then that means you must be Ryoichi the angel of serenity I presume...

"yes i've come here to acquire a second spirit partner"

than surely you will allow me to fight aside you..... right?

"I'd be honored but you've yet to tell me your name"

it's Ezra i was once a much honored warrior of kyuuten I fought on more battlefields than years i had lived my unit was the most feared in the eastern side of kyuuten till one day I off the battlefield your sister jousis asked me why i had recklessly killed so many people it took me a while to understand what she had meant i thought as a soldier my job was to kill for my hometown's protection then I finally understood that the reason she had asked was because killing no matter it was done is a crime it's not in our place as beings to take anothers life this is what's known as wearing a blind fold on the battle field after that day I vowed not to take anothers life after which I became useless to the king's army and was killed by them which made me realize that only darkness exists in war and to break this i had to spread light upon the battlefields everywhere but then it was to late i was already gone but now i get the chance to fight for a reason to spread light upon the world before i can become your gaurdian spirit I must ask that you promise to spread light even if that means losing your life or taking another

"i give you my word "

*zyukio then appears and the light begins to glow within her her*

ryoichi when ever you wish to summon me from this blade recite the following.... I ask that you grant me the power to spread everlasting light to rid the world of darkness grant me light or just call out to me

*the light then moves toward zyukio and they both merge together the chant she recently recited is then imprinted into the sword I then begin to make my way out of the grave*
Back to top Go down

a special appointment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Provinces of Hell :: The Kingdom of Chaos :: Southern Chaos :: Cemetary-
Jump to: