Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Asking Khrona about Souls. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Asking Khrona about Souls.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Asking Khrona about Souls. Empty
PostSubject: Asking Khrona about Souls.   Asking Khrona about Souls. Icon_minitime1July 18th 2009, 11:41 pm

~@Fuuma and Miya walked into, well, where Khrona usually holds his group sessions, if any, waiting for Khrona. He wanted to ask where to go obtain more souls, to strengthen Miya.@~
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Shinseigami, the Cosmic Overgod :: God of Gods, Balance and Reality
Tymon

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 22
Kekkei Genkai : Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman-Beastkin/Black Blood Hybrid
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Asking Khrona about Souls.   Asking Khrona about Souls. Icon_minitime1July 18th 2009, 11:51 pm

Khrona materialized into the area with Misery and Despair close by. Khrona's eyes gleamed in the darknes "... Is there something you need?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Asking Khrona about Souls.   Asking Khrona about Souls. Icon_minitime1July 19th 2009, 12:04 am

~@Tera looked over at Khrona, about to speak until Miya intervened, and spoke for him.@~

Miya: Tera would like to know how--No, mainly I wanted to know how to collect more souls. To advance myself to deathsycthe some day.

"Yeah...what she said..."
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 22
Kekkei Genkai : Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman-Beastkin/Black Blood Hybrid
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Asking Khrona about Souls.   Asking Khrona about Souls. Icon_minitime1July 19th 2009, 12:13 am

Khrona quirked a brow "You want souls? Hm... That is a doozy... Right now, it seems as though most all of the problems going on with the Reality are being 'dealt with...' " Khrona then remembered something "Oh. Wait. My apologies. There is something. Something that may be useful in collecting souls. There is a sky being way up at the top of The Bridge. It is a bit powerful, but it is possible that it is worth more souls than most. This being seems to have manipulation over the weather and has been making irregular weather patterns in the Reality. It does not seem to be much of a mission, however if it were to get angry and create some sort of super storm, that would be bad. Go investigate before it gets out of hand."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Asking Khrona about Souls.   Asking Khrona about Souls. Icon_minitime1July 19th 2009, 12:24 am

(I dunno, I thought it would be fun to switch between Tera and Miya every once in a whie xD with them under one account. It could be fun =] )

~@ Miya would nod her head to show understanding.@~

"Count on us Khrona, we'll stop that entity."

Fuuma: One fight after another."

"Stop your complaining! Now come on, we have some souls to collect."

Fuuma: *Sigh* I gues-Gugh!"

~@Before Fuuma could even finish, Miya was dragging him by the scraf out the room, and for the Bridge.@~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asking Khrona about Souls.   Asking Khrona about Souls. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Asking Khrona about Souls.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Village In The Dusk :: The Dusk Order :: Order; Mission House :: Registration Hall :: Mission Debriefing Room :: Teams :: Team Psychotic-
Jump to: