Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Long Awaited Return.....seeing my past again.... I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Long Awaited Return.....seeing my past again....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zekiri

Zekiri

Village of Residence : Kingdom Of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Kikeri Strings

Long Awaited Return.....seeing my past again.... Empty
PostSubject: Long Awaited Return.....seeing my past again....   Long Awaited Return.....seeing my past again.... Icon_minitime1July 16th 2009, 10:52 pm

*I walk along the sea shore of the Chaos village not to long after my arrival in the allience, taking in all its new sights, and looking to examine all the changes since I was last here*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Return.....seeing my past again....   Long Awaited Return.....seeing my past again.... Icon_minitime1July 16th 2009, 10:56 pm

*I stand on the water not too far from where the one is walking along the shore, Saiken in his Shikai mode, and me practicing with his ability. I see the guy, and wonder who he could be, since I have never seen him here before, and as he draws closer to me, I wave in his direction, thinking it would be rude to ignore a newer person who might need help finding something. So I wave at him, in a friendly way, with a smile on my face. * Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zekiri

Zekiri

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Return.....seeing my past again....   Long Awaited Return.....seeing my past again.... Icon_minitime1July 16th 2009, 10:58 pm

*As I walk along, I notice a weird looking person waving at me, and thinking it odd that someone would be waving at me, since I had only arrived not too long ago. I quickly look at the ground, trying to pretend that I hadn't seen him, and keep walking on*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Return.....seeing my past again....   Long Awaited Return.....seeing my past again.... Icon_minitime1July 16th 2009, 11:04 pm

*I quickly hit the water with my hand, and doing so, make my body change into water, as I dive into the water, and the rest of the water becoming one with me. In a few short seconds, I leap out of the water next to the shore, but with a little too much momentum, I resume normal human form, and go flying into a tree, and then land on my back, having the wind knocked out of me. I struggle to get up, short of breath that I am, and look at the person, gasping for air* He...llo...Im....Re...Rem...Remkaze.....*gasp*.....who...ar...are......you...*gasp*.....
Back to top Go down
Zekiri

Zekiri

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Return.....seeing my past again....   Long Awaited Return.....seeing my past again.... Icon_minitime1July 16th 2009, 11:07 pm

*Having stopped dead in my tracks, as the person disappears, and then shoots out of the water in front of me startles me a little. I stand there watching him hit a tree, land, and then try to talk to me as he gasps for breath, a little shocked at all this taking place in a short amount of time, and a little annoyed with the persons foolishness. I look at him for a few more moments, and then start walking in the direction I was headed, completely ignoring the persons attemps at talking to me*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Return.....seeing my past again....   Long Awaited Return.....seeing my past again.... Icon_minitime1July 16th 2009, 11:13 pm

*having regained my breath, and talking ability by now, I quickly get up and run after the guy, yelling after him* Wait.....Im sorry if I startled you, Im not totally used to my Shikai yet thats all....wait up.... *I catch up to the guy, and then walking next to him, speak again* So..whats your name...?
Back to top Go down
Zekiri

Zekiri

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Return.....seeing my past again....   Long Awaited Return.....seeing my past again.... Icon_minitime1July 16th 2009, 11:17 pm

*seeing that I cannot seem to get rid of this person, I stop dead in my tracks again, and turn towards him* Leave me alone.......*I say this in a kind deadly voice, and with an expression that reads "dont-mess-with-me-or-you-will-get-hurt". I continue walking on, ignoring the person again*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Return.....seeing my past again....   Long Awaited Return.....seeing my past again.... Icon_minitime1July 16th 2009, 11:19 pm

*despite the look the guy gave me, Im bound and determined to get his name and learn about him. and so I run after him, speaking again* Wait, I just have never seen you before.....where you from...?
Back to top Go down
Zekiri

Zekiri

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Return.....seeing my past again....   Long Awaited Return.....seeing my past again.... Icon_minitime1July 16th 2009, 11:25 pm

*as I realize that I cannot shake this person, I decide to use force as I have tried to be nice. I stop again, very suddenly this time, and whip around, flicking my finger in your direction, and speaking* "I warned you...." *About 50 Kikeri strings extend from my finger flick, and bound together, they take the thickness of 3 in rope, with the strength and durability of durasteel cable. The now bound strings catching him on the chin and send him shooting diagonally into the air, shooting him off into the distance, and away from me. I turn and walk away again, as though nothing had happened*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Return.....seeing my past again....   Long Awaited Return.....seeing my past again.... Icon_minitime1July 16th 2009, 11:28 pm

(Nice guy....)
Back to top Go down
Zekiri

Zekiri

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Return.....seeing my past again....   Long Awaited Return.....seeing my past again.... Icon_minitime1July 16th 2009, 11:31 pm

(Thats how is is for now.....)
*After a few more hours of walking, I turn off onto a path, away from the sea, heading in another direction*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Return.....seeing my past again....   Long Awaited Return.....seeing my past again.... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Long Awaited Return.....seeing my past again....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Provinces of Hell :: The Kingdom of Chaos :: Western Seaboard :: Freshwater Sea-
Jump to: