Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Quite Bored, any Overlords near by? I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Quite Bored, any Overlords near by?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pram

Pram

Village of Residence : None
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : ????

Quite Bored, any Overlords near by? Empty
PostSubject: Quite Bored, any Overlords near by?   Quite Bored, any Overlords near by? Icon_minitime1July 10th 2009, 7:53 am

*Pram just, floated along this pluralistic space all by her lonesome, waiting for someone with a massive mana power to show themselves.*
Back to top Go down
Pram

Pram

PostSubject: Re: Quite Bored, any Overlords near by?   Quite Bored, any Overlords near by? Icon_minitime1July 10th 2009, 8:01 pm

"Oh for Mahgog's sake, is there any powerful thing in this damn place???"
Back to top Go down
Laharl

Laharl

Kekkei Genkai : None

PostSubject: Re: Quite Bored, any Overlords near by?   Quite Bored, any Overlords near by? Icon_minitime1July 10th 2009, 8:06 pm

*A large seal would appear before Pram, followed by 5 bolts of lightning, after the 5th bolt Laharl would be hovering where the Seal once was* "Who are you, calling out powerful people from this place. You wanna DIE?"
Back to top Go down
Pram

Pram

PostSubject: Re: Quite Bored, any Overlords near by?   Quite Bored, any Overlords near by? Icon_minitime1July 10th 2009, 8:12 pm

*Pram looked over at the....puny boy. He truthfully looked like a lesser demon, luckily, she sensed his mana power. Although it was great, she wasn't expecting a small fry.*
"I wasn't expecting a brat, but anything can happen in the netherworld I suppose..."
*She would say looking away from Laharl, a bit disappointed.*
Back to top Go down
Laharl

Laharl

PostSubject: Re: Quite Bored, any Overlords near by?   Quite Bored, any Overlords near by? Icon_minitime1July 10th 2009, 8:30 pm

"DAMMIT!! WHO ARE YOU CALLING A BRAT!!" *Laharl pointed triumphantly at the girls chest*
"A FLAT CHESTED GIRL LIKE YOU IS MORE OF A BRAT!!"
Back to top Go down
Micky

Micky

Village of Residence : Netherworld
Kekkei Genkai : N/A

PostSubject: Re: Quite Bored, any Overlords near by?   Quite Bored, any Overlords near by? Icon_minitime1July 10th 2009, 8:32 pm

*A supernova like explosion took place, condensed to cover only a few square meters. Out of the chaotic explosion, Dark Lord Valvoga appeared, twiddling his fingers.*
"Oh, hi Pram. You sure like summoning other powerful forces. What do you want?

Ophelia-Micky don't be so spineless. If you want to bitch at her, then do it.

Micky-Nooooo! I would never think of doing that!

Dryzen-Hehehahaha! Bitch at her, BITCH AT HER!!! HYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Back to top Go down
Pram

Pram

PostSubject: Re: Quite Bored, any Overlords near by?   Quite Bored, any Overlords near by? Icon_minitime1July 10th 2009, 8:36 pm

*Energy started charging all around Pram as she gave Laharl a deadly glare.*
"WHAT!?! How dare you, you impudent-"
*Interuppted by the arrival of Micky, she turned to him, raising an eyebrow.*
"Oh, its Micky. What are you doing here? Waiting to hear my proposal? It will require some mana power, and I don't feel like wasting too much, so I wanted other overlords to come. Mission accomplished of course~"
Back to top Go down
Laharl

Laharl

PostSubject: Re: Quite Bored, any Overlords near by?   Quite Bored, any Overlords near by? Icon_minitime1July 10th 2009, 8:38 pm

((LMAO I LOVE VALVOGA XD))

*Laharl would turn to see yet another fool arriving* "Great, another peon, and this one is more annoying than those damn Prism Rangers."
Back to top Go down
Pram

Pram

PostSubject: Re: Quite Bored, any Overlords near by?   Quite Bored, any Overlords near by? Icon_minitime1July 10th 2009, 9:13 pm

*Pram grinned as this was going excatly as she 'fore told'.*
"Yammer on puny overlord, but I have bigger...better, things in mind. With a nice portion of our mana powers, we can turn any one place we want into a living netherworld! I like the atmosphere of a place called the depths, they are filled to the ends with pathetic organic life forms, taking over them would be a cake walk."

(I know right? xD)
Back to top Go down
Laharl

Laharl

PostSubject: Re: Quite Bored, any Overlords near by?   Quite Bored, any Overlords near by? Icon_minitime1July 10th 2009, 9:19 pm

*Laharl was irritated by the puny overlord comment, however, since he had stolen and eaten some of Etna's pudding before showing up he was feeling a bit lenient* "You know, for a flat chested brat you make some sense, I say we do it." *Laharl inhaled deep for hs trademark laugh* "Hmhmhmhm HAAAAAAhahahaha once we take over this DEPTHS place , King Laharl,I will be the overlord of yet another netherworld."
Back to top Go down
Micky

Micky

PostSubject: Re: Quite Bored, any Overlords near by?   Quite Bored, any Overlords near by? Icon_minitime1July 10th 2009, 9:25 pm

Ophelia-*She scoffed at Laharls comment, laughing a bit. "Ha, everyone knows that the dark lord valvoga will reign.

Micky-Opheliaaa....I don't think we should agrivate him. His mana power is soooo high....

Ophelia- whats that Micky? Your willing to kill anyone getting in your way of being the overlord here?

Micky- Stop it! Ophelia! I would never say that! You have to believe me Laharl!

Dryzen-Hahaheheheh, KILL'EM, KILL'EM, KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLL'EEEEMMM!!!! HYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Back to top Go down
Pram

Pram

PostSubject: Re: Quite Bored, any Overlords near by?   Quite Bored, any Overlords near by? Icon_minitime1July 10th 2009, 9:28 pm

"Shut it you three. You know, if I remembered how loud you all were, I wouldn't have bothered asking you to come."
*She stretched her arms, then a ball of an ominous energy filled her hand.*
"Alright, here is a tad of my mana power. Oooh, i can't wait to fill this place with demons!~"
*She fired it at the depths, molding the atmosphere of the pathetic village.*
Back to top Go down
Laharl

Laharl

PostSubject: Re: Quite Bored, any Overlords near by?   Quite Bored, any Overlords near by? Icon_minitime1July 10th 2009, 9:52 pm

*Looks at micky's rank* "The Last boss huh... HA! Remind me to kill you first" *Laharl holds out his hand and releases a bit of mana, though it was only a bit it was as much as Pram had released,* "I should make it rain pepper on this pathetic planet later." *As he spoke his ball of mana drifted into the Depths as well, surely with the great Laharl's mana there would be powerful demons created*
Back to top Go down
Micky

Micky

PostSubject: Re: Quite Bored, any Overlords near by?   Quite Bored, any Overlords near by? Icon_minitime1July 10th 2009, 9:55 pm

*Micky held both his hands out towards the Depths, firing a ball of mana at the village. As it rained over the place, Micky shook his hands.*

"Whew! That was more mana than I expected..."
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

PostSubject: Re: Quite Bored, any Overlords near by?   Quite Bored, any Overlords near by? Icon_minitime1July 10th 2009, 10:06 pm

*A huge bolt of lightning struck behind evryone and left Alexander standing in it's wake* "What could you all be doing without me here" *After looking at the other 3 people Alex continued speaking* "I see that tool Zetta isn't here, lucky for him."
Back to top Go down
Pram

Pram

PostSubject: Re: Quite Bored, any Overlords near by?   Quite Bored, any Overlords near by? Icon_minitime1July 10th 2009, 10:08 pm

*Pram laughed out loud before looking over in Alex's direction. "Ha, shouldn't you be the lucky one? If that toy Zetta were here, You'd get your ass whooped for like what? The 6,14'3' time? Very apathetic if you ask me Asshat."
Back to top Go down
Zetta

Zetta

Village of Residence : N/A

PostSubject: Re: Quite Bored, any Overlords near by?   Quite Bored, any Overlords near by? Icon_minitime1July 10th 2009, 10:15 pm

"BADASS OVERDRIVE!"

-Alex instantly get's tossed into the air and a smashed around like a limp doll high into the area before closing shut tightly that would send Alex spiraling back down in a fiery finish by a book, with a flaming red cover, known as Zetta. Of course that overly powerful skill wasn't going to kill Alex, rather it was a warning to keep him in place.-

"Apparently you forgot your place Alex, maybe you should take a closer look at my title again."

-"Bad-ass Freakin' Overlord" was clearly seen as his undisputed title.-

"Now that's taken care of what did you need Pram?"
Back to top Go down
Pram

Pram

PostSubject: Re: Quite Bored, any Overlords near by?   Quite Bored, any Overlords near by? Icon_minitime1July 10th 2009, 10:20 pm

*She turned to Zetta, shrugging off the eminent defeat of Alex.*
"Oh, hey Zetta, Its not like you to be so late, but I guess without legs gettign around must be hell."
*She chuckled at her own comment.*
" Some of you vast amount of Mana power would be great for turning this world, the Depths, into your Netherworld....Teehee.~"
Back to top Go down
Zetta

Zetta

PostSubject: Re: Quite Bored, any Overlords near by?   Quite Bored, any Overlords near by? Icon_minitime1July 10th 2009, 10:26 pm

"I float quite fine, and you're right that my mana is vast!"

-Apparently didn't know that Pram just insulted him because of her believed compliment of reassuring his ego of being the most badass freaking Overlord and his immeasurable of mana. Laughing off like a crazy person Zetta's mana began to around his floating body that soon flickered into an image of flames before getting sent into the portal.-
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

PostSubject: Re: Quite Bored, any Overlords near by?   Quite Bored, any Overlords near by? Icon_minitime1July 10th 2009, 10:35 pm

"Whatever Pram, everyone knows we're tied, next time I see him we'll finish things once and for---" *Alex would be cut off suddenly as he was smacked by the badass overdrive and then land on the ground and a shameful position, after lying there for a moment he would rise to his feet* "I--is that the o-only way uou can b-b-b-beat me Zetta, I'll let you go this time, but next time you're t-t-th-through.."
Back to top Go down
Zetta

Zetta

PostSubject: Re: Quite Bored, any Overlords near by?   Quite Bored, any Overlords near by? Icon_minitime1July 10th 2009, 11:01 pm

-Looking at the pitiful Alexander, aka Asshat, Zetta turned to him and laughed thunderously.-

"Hyaaha ha ha ha! Go home, kid. You can't win. I'm the strongest freaking Overlord you'll ever piss off."

-Suddenly Zetta stopped floating and landed with a thud on the non-existent floor that manged to have a surface. Once stationary Zetta began to wiggle about since he used a bit too much mana in that release for wreaking havoc onto that world.-

"Ah crap. Not this shit again."

-Zetta began to furiously wiggle about trying to get himself to move, most likely he would be stationary for awhile.-
Back to top Go down
Pram

Pram

PostSubject: Re: Quite Bored, any Overlords near by?   Quite Bored, any Overlords near by? Icon_minitime1July 10th 2009, 11:05 pm

*Pram giggled at the currently pathetic Zetta.*
"Haha!~ Thats rich, no matter how strong you are, your still as laughable as an imp's toy."
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

PostSubject: Re: Quite Bored, any Overlords near by?   Quite Bored, any Overlords near by? Icon_minitime1July 10th 2009, 11:49 pm

*Alex would dust himself off, he was already feeling a lot better, just a sign that Zetta was a lot weaker than he once was, that's when he looked up to see Zetta immobile, he walked over to Zetta and pushed him over onto his back cover. Since Zetta was tired and too weak to move Alex let out a laugh of sheer amusement* "HAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!! WHO'S THE OVERLORD NOW BITCH!?" *Alex continued laughing uncontrllably while making a stupid face and staring at the defensless Zetta*
Back to top Go down
Laharl

Laharl

PostSubject: Re: Quite Bored, any Overlords near by?   Quite Bored, any Overlords near by? Icon_minitime1July 11th 2009, 10:31 am

*Laharl dealt with MUCH stupidity back at the castle, so this little festival of stupidity didn't really affect him.* "I can't wait to go down there and start crushing stuf, filthy humans, poisoning their own planet, I'll rule this place with and iron fist, and everyone will fear the name of King Laharl. HAAAAAAhahahaha"
Back to top Go down
Pram

Pram

PostSubject: Re: Quite Bored, any Overlords near by?   Quite Bored, any Overlords near by? Icon_minitime1July 11th 2009, 10:35 am

*Pram simply smiled, and looked over at Zetta, giving a mild courtesy.*
"Welp, see ya Zetta. I'll leave you here to catch up on your reading *giggle*"
*With that, she flew down to the Depths, ready to cause trouble in the Netherworld they just created.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quite Bored, any Overlords near by?   Quite Bored, any Overlords near by? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Quite Bored, any Overlords near by?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next