Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Nice Place to Start... I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Nice Place to Start...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Nice Place to Start... Empty
PostSubject: Nice Place to Start...   Nice Place to Start... Icon_minitime1July 8th 2009, 8:16 am

Wandering through the Reality's seemingly endless amount of land and space to.. do stuff, Skye happened upon the Eternal Desert somehow, immediately being captivated by its capabilities for illusions. Giving a wide grin, he figured it would be the perfect place to start this "boot camp" Maze had in mind... Though he thought he'd linger for a bit more to see exactly what the Desert alone could do.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

Village of Residence : Shibusen
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : .. Death?

PostSubject: Re: Nice Place to Start...   Nice Place to Start... Icon_minitime1July 8th 2009, 9:15 am

The sands of the desert began to shift and shape, the dunes alternating and changing their shape to assume a form of an entirely different looking desert completely, which would add to those people who were to get lost in there, since nothing ever stayed the same. The sands blocked out the sun, carried by magic, many illuminating eyes peering from the distance... thousands of red, gleaming eyes, all staring at Skye upon his arrival, unblinking.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nice Place to Start...   Nice Place to Start... Icon_minitime1July 8th 2009, 10:01 am

They just had to blot out the sun.. it was (obviously) Skye's favorite thing to have in battle. Ah well, he would have to settle for something else, like a way to try out his still brand new Soul Weapon... Progenitus sat on his belt as a retracted knuckle-dagger mostly, as he didn't like walking around in full human form a lot. Yet as he was equipped to Skye's right arm, he became what he was upon first transformation; a large blade that encompassed both sides of Skye's forearm and a sharp, spear-like dagger in front. And now they both waited...
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Nice Place to Start...   Nice Place to Start... Icon_minitime1July 8th 2009, 10:06 am

AThe sand under Skye compacted severely, then began to swirl in a whirlpool sort of fashion. The thousands of eyes spread across the desert seemed to belong to one monster, who was circular in shape... with teeth around the inside of its hole. It slammed onto the opening of the compacted sand, joining with it, making the whirlpool of sand going on its throat. It planned on swallowing Skye whole.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nice Place to Start...   Nice Place to Start... Icon_minitime1July 8th 2009, 11:11 am

As he realized what was going on, and what he was standing on, his eyes grew dim and a bored expression appeared on his face.

"...Yer kidding right?"

He had to get some aerial momentum going, but as Skye leapt he let a wind current form under his feet to ascent above the sand, hopefully getting a better view of what was trying to swallow him, as well as a good vantage point for attacking..
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Nice Place to Start...   Nice Place to Start... Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 11:04 am

The monstrosity spoke "Why do you come here? You will be trapped in this desert forever, you fool.. I despise tourists ever so much..." The desert had suddenly and instantly shifted... The entire desert was on a vertical plane instead of a horizontal plane, now. Soon afterward, the desert sands became the sky, then became the ground and the horizon... Nothing in Skye's view except sand, pouring from the sky, rushing from the ground.. And this beast was suddenly multiplied. 5 of them, now, each on a different plane of sand. "There is no way... No way.. State your business and you may live to see tomorrow..." A few of the beasts spake in unison.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nice Place to Start...   Nice Place to Start... Icon_minitime1July 16th 2009, 2:01 pm

Eh, why not. What harm could it do telling some sand dude what he was doing.

"Well y'see, I'm looking for a good place to do some hard training with these pups of the village near you.. the Reality. So I was just thinkin' that this place would be nice for said boot camp."
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Nice Place to Start...   Nice Place to Start... Icon_minitime1July 17th 2009, 7:26 am

Swiftly, the sands returned to normal and hte monsters all merged together into one gigantic creature... Who in turn shrunk himself to his normal size, which was about 3 feet tall. His head was pointy and jagged, his arms were long and nubby, his legs were nonexistant, since his entire lower torso technically made up the eternal desert in its entirety... The small creature made of sand utterly and purely stared at Skye up and down with his glowing yellow eyes "... Boot camp, you say? I despise visitors... Tourists... The whole like... I, the almighty sand spirit Fislo should be the only one to exist here at all times..." Fislo's torso extended upward to meet Skye at eye level "... Persuade me. Perhaps if there is a good enough reason, you will be pardoned... And I will let you train those wretched, annoying, insignificant infidels you call ninja here..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nice Place to Start...   Nice Place to Start... Icon_minitime1July 17th 2009, 7:33 am

He sighed heavily and looked up to the sky for a second, obviously annoyed by the spirit's "needs." Holding his unbladed hand to his head in an almost-facepalm, he tried to think up some reason..

"I'll be punishing a few of them, some of them might be fatal. If you wanna indulge on some meat then can you let me hold this thing, with you as a risk factor?"
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Nice Place to Start...   Nice Place to Start... Icon_minitime1July 17th 2009, 7:39 am

Bing! Fislo was excited. One of his favorite passtimes was torture of mortals. "... Me? Punish those little noisy brats? Why, I would love to..." Fislo shrunk back to his normal size of 3 feet "You, sir, have a deal... Just make sure you let me know when you're coming... Unexpected company makes me angry..." Hell, any company made him angry. "... So. I am assuming you will be needing to find the quickest way out?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nice Place to Start...   Nice Place to Start... Icon_minitime1July 17th 2009, 7:42 am

"Aye. You'll be getting some kind of sign or other that I'll be here, probably in about a day's notice.."

As he retracted Progenitus to his smaller self and placed him back on his belt, he gave a slightly relieved sigh and a stroke through his hair.

"Thanks, by the way.."
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Nice Place to Start...   Nice Place to Start... Icon_minitime1July 17th 2009, 7:50 am

Fislo narrowed his eyes. He was never fond of kind words... Well, that might have been a given. "... Of course..." was all he muttered, closing his eyes a bit. His jagged head started to flow a little bit like fire, and almost instantly, those both were at the very edge of the desert, yet they had not moved. "There is your exit. You may take your leave... I will be waiting." Swiftly, a humongous sandstorm swooped straight down the edge of teh desert, blocking out all sight of Fislo and the desert in their entirety.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nice Place to Start...   Nice Place to Start... Icon_minitime1July 17th 2009, 8:08 am

He was slightly relieved to hear such awkwardness in his voice as he responded to the thanks; Skye hated giving them out as much as anything. Taking his leave, he began walking straight back to the Kage office, now wondering how to best round up the pups of the Reality..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice Place to Start...   Nice Place to Start... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Nice Place to Start...
Page 1 of 1