Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Heres my resume for team Psychotic I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Heres my resume for team Psychotic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Heres my resume for team Psychotic Empty
PostSubject: Heres my resume for team Psychotic   Heres my resume for team Psychotic Icon_minitime1June 29th 2009, 1:50 am

I simply walk into Khrona's dominion whilst walking the dog with Aschen

Aschen:Im transforming back...Im a weapon not a toy
Me: Yeah yeah yeah

She emerges in puff of blue smoke and smacks me on the back of the head

Me: Your not the first to go upside my head
Aschen: And I have a feeling I wont be the last

We continue searching around for Khrona...............................
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Shinseigami, the Cosmic Overgod :: God of Gods, Balance and Reality
Tymon

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 22
Kekkei Genkai : Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman-Beastkin/Black Blood Hybrid
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Heres my resume for team Psychotic   Heres my resume for team Psychotic Icon_minitime1June 29th 2009, 2:39 am

Khrona materializes into the immediate area "... Yes...? I assume from you being here, you wish to take part of my team, am I correct?" Misery and Despair stood behind him, oddly quiet for a change...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Heres my resume for team Psychotic   Heres my resume for team Psychotic Icon_minitime1June 29th 2009, 12:53 pm

"Yes...I would like to.Wait have you seen Aschen" I look around for her and see a little quivering yo-yo on the floor "I so wouldve done that if I could" I just give her a look and she regains her composure and transforms back hiding behind me "Yes Khrona we would like to join team psychotic".............
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Heres my resume for team Psychotic   Heres my resume for team Psychotic Icon_minitime1July 1st 2009, 6:13 am

Khrona was surprised that the yoyo that he assigned to Kid was afraid of him... Seems as though a lot of people were afraid of Khrona... Dunno why. He glared at the two "Wel... If you wish to take part of my team, you must first go on a mission... A mission to collect some souls... Will you be partaking in this, or will you not?" He stares at them unblinking, awaiting an answer.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Heres my resume for team Psychotic   Heres my resume for team Psychotic Icon_minitime1July 6th 2009, 7:02 pm

"Sure I'll do it....No matter what." I say with a bold unwavering look. my scarf floating in the wind, even though were not outside.......
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Heres my resume for team Psychotic   Heres my resume for team Psychotic Icon_minitime1July 6th 2009, 7:18 pm

Khrona smirked slightly "Good. Your mission is clear with one purpose; Go to the bridge that connects the Reality to the sky and eliminate a vile demon that is spreading around evil magic throughout the sky. Any souls you collect along the way are yours, but you give that demon's soul to ME. Understood?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Heres my resume for team Psychotic   Heres my resume for team Psychotic Icon_minitime1July 6th 2009, 7:19 pm

"Why would I want a demon's soul? he he" "I'll go do your dirty" Aschen nudges me "I mean I'll go do your mission." I depart....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heres my resume for team Psychotic   Heres my resume for team Psychotic Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Heres my resume for team Psychotic
Page 1 of 1