Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!! - Page 31 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!!

Go down 
+22
Shin Hanabi
Vergil the 2nd
Koudo Tamura
Kammy Kaguya
Shadow Uchiha
Ravage Uchiha
Slade Hyuga
Unknown
Kumiko
Damian Sai
Kipcha
Amber
Bemo
Kira Kittredge
Jiro
Ayaka-Woulfe
Lukas
Delilah
Miles Seiler
Zakuzu
Nero
Renga Biruda
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31
AuthorMessage
Akira & Haru

Akira & Haru

Village of Residence : Drifter
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : Playing with yarn
Kekkei Genkai : Akira(Neko prince) and Haru(Neko Sorcerer)

Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!! - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!!   Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!! - Page 31 Icon_minitime1March 1st 2011, 3:16 pm

They came into the place as they smelled the good food.They soon sat down and looked around the place.Not to many people but whatever,Akira smiled brightly, while Haru was reading a book while being dragged.Akira put Haru in a chair, and then order some food and looked around to talk to anyone if they could.

Akira:*Hey can we get some fish riceballs if you got any, and mabye some warm milk*He said with a smile.

Haru:-Same thing please-He said as he fliped through his spell book
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!!   Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!! - Page 31 Icon_minitime1March 1st 2011, 3:34 pm

Luxe had just finished cleaning up when Akira and Haru walked into her shop. She quickly put away her broom and began to prepare their order.

"Haven't seen you two before." Lu said with a smile as she cooked.
Back to top Go down
Akira & Haru

Akira & Haru

PostSubject: Re: Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!!   Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!! - Page 31 Icon_minitime1March 1st 2011, 3:45 pm

Akira smiled as he smiled back at her.While haru was still reading his book as he didn't care about his brother antics.

Akira:*Well I guess it's time to change that My name is Akira, and your quite beautiful"He said with a charming smile

Haru:-Hello miss My name is Haru and please don't pay any attention to my brother-He said as he didn't look away from his book

Akira glared at his brother as he said those hurtful words.

Akira:*Why do you always say something like that about me haru*He said in a hurt expression

Haru:-Because I can and miss we are drifters but we use to live what was twilight before the whole town was destroyed-He said as he drew sometime in the book

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!!   Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!! - Page 31 Icon_minitime1March 1st 2011, 8:30 pm

Luxe laughed at the two's little arguement.

"Typical brothers I suppose." she said as she finished her cooking and placed a plater of fish riceballs infront of the two.

"Enjoy! I hope you like salmon cause most of them are." Lu said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Akira & Haru

Akira & Haru

PostSubject: Re: Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!!   Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!! - Page 31 Icon_minitime1March 2nd 2011, 8:02 pm

Akira instantly came back to the food and starte eat.Haru was using his magic to get the food to his mouth as he ate and read.

Akira:*Wow this is really good,it's just the homeland food*He said with a smile directed at luxe

Haru:-I see your point thank you for the food miss-He said with a quick smile then went back to his book

Akira soon drank the whole milk in one go.As for haru drank it slowly and calmly.No one knew how they were brother, because they so different from each other.

Akira:*So whats the news around here, because I hear that there is a war going on between two groups*He said slowly as he looked at her.

Haru decided to be quiet as he drew some more symbols and was focusing on his book.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!!   Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!! - Page 31 Icon_minitime1March 11th 2011, 12:57 pm

"War?" Luxe said with a confused expression
"Care to elaborate?"
Back to top Go down
Akira & Haru

Akira & Haru

PostSubject: Re: Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!!   Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!! - Page 31 Icon_minitime1March 11th 2011, 1:01 pm

Akira would think about it but before he could answer Haru would push him down with his magic.

Haru:-He means that there is bad blood between a few people that they both decided to make groups with other people and try to fight each other to see who is the best-He said as he drank some more of the milk

Akira:*Well I hear that they maybe want to kill each other off instead*He said as he got back up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!!   Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!! - Page 31 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!!
Page 31 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31